Youngji's POV

Bad Luck or Fate [Discontinued]

…………………………………………………………………………………………………...........................................................................................................................................................................................

They are the hunters…

…and we are the foxes.

Taylor Swift-I Know Places

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..............................................................................................................................................................

Youngji’s POV:

Was it bad luck?

“Unnie, can I leave?”

Youngji’s feet really wanted to flee the place. She should’ve left earlier when it was still the other groups who we’re performing. But because of some fans that approached her she had forgotten about leaving.

“No Youngji”

And now she was stuck here to watch while Got7 started their performance of their song “Hajima”.

“Just don’t watch his performance or maybe just pretend you’re not paying attention to them” Seungyoon hums as she linked her arms with Youngji.

Youngji bites her inner cheeks as she tried to do what her unnie says. But how can she do it when from out of the corner of her eyes she can see how Jackson kept looking in their direction.

“Just ignore people who were watching you from down there.”Gyuri seconded her same aged group member

Youngji blinked and automatically look at her.

”Except for the fans of course.”

She smiled as she waved to their fans who were taking photos of them.

They were at the second floor overlooking the stage. It was a perfect place to watch. But also a perfect spot to be seen easily as there were only few people there.

Youngji right then realized what Gyuri was talking about that she should ignore was her anti’s or those who don’t like her. And she knows most of them are iGot7. She knows they’re watching her every move.

Just smile Youngji.

Suddenly she remembered Hara’s words. If only not for soemone calling her she would have been with them too watching the idols performance. She holds the side of the blue coat that Hara lended her earlier. She wishes she was here.

“Youngji unnie!”

She looks down as she planted on a smile on her face like what Hara told her. No trace of fakeness in it as it just comes out naturally upon seeing their fans. She’s the kind of girl who can smile through any problems. As long as there were people who keeps supporting her. And right now it’s them.

She waved and even made a heart sign to the fans who shouted her name. Gyuri and Seungyoon also do the same but it was mostly her who interacted with their fans by continuously waving at them. She can never grew tired of doing that

But…

Stop looking over here Wang Jackson!

She really wish she can scream those words at him.

She’s afraid.

Not just of people who might mistake it as him looking at her. But also…

 She’s afraid that she might end up looking at him too. As it will just shake up her feelings again.

For him…

 

A/N:

This is just the first part. Please comment and subscribe ♥ I'll change the title later too e n e