I Love Him

EXO ONE-SHOTS!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I love Him

Wc: 425

Kaisoo

 

He snuggled closer to me in his sleep. His arm draped over my stomach and his forehead pressed against my shoulder.

Hyung was soundly sleeping, his soft snores and even breaths filled our dark room. He's move occasionally in his sleep, it didn't bother me though, Hyung was my favorite, everything about him I loved. His eyes, lips, hair, skin, body, voice, smile, laugh... Absolutely everything.

But my favorite part about Hyung was that he was mine. The gold band with three vertical diamonds resting down the center that never left his left ring finger had been put there four years ago by me when we said 'I do.'

Hyung makes me happy, he gives me what I could never have imagined I'd have. He gave me our daughter Eunbi, the most beautiful girl on the planet. He's perfect in every aspect and I love him just as I have for almost seven years now.

"Jongin... you need to sleep too." I moved my gaze to my left to see him looking at me through heavy eyelids and beautful eyelashes.

I gave a small smile carrassing his cheek gently with my thumb "Sorry babe, just got lost in my mind."

He gave a tired smile "It's alright, you just need sleep. You have a big day tomorrow."

I nodded "Yeah."

Kyungsoo adjusted himself so his head laid on my bare chest, his arm still laid across my stomach and our legs tangled under the sheets. I closed my eyes with the final thought of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter