Final

Don't Take Advice From Sangmin

5 hours earlier, 3:00PM

 

When Sangmin dragged Shin out of the cafe, he never would have guessed that Sangmin’s genius plan to save his and Takuya’s relationship would involve a women’s clothing store. He was utterly confused.

“Um.. Sangmin?” Shin threw open the dressing room curtain. “Why exactly are you having me try on women’s clothing? ….and such provocative ones..” Shin walked out fairly slowly and looking quite uncomfortable too. Sangmin gave him an assortment of clothes, outfit by outfit and made him try on each and every one, without even telling him why. Gesturing him to turn around, Sangmin had an approving look on his face.

“This one looks good, but is it the one..?” Shin stood in front of Sangmin, uncomfortable, confused but mostly curious. With his hands behind his back, he anxiously shifted his feet side to side.

“Can I take it off now?”

“Oh come on, you look y! I mean look in the mirror and tell me you don’t look y.” Shin turned around and was pleasantly surprised. He hated to admit it, but he did look kind of y. He was wearing a short, red minidress that really clung to his body and showed his curves, thanks to his , and surprisingly fit him. The only thing was that he looked extremely out of place. To be honest, he looked like a shy girl wearing club clothes for the first time. It just didn’t fit.

“Okay so it’s kind of y.. but I just don’t look good in it.”

Sangmin sighed. “Then what else are you going to try on? That was the last one.”

“Sangmin, why are you making me try on provocative women’s clothing? How is this going to help mine and Takuya’s relationship-” Shin was in the middle of questioning Sangmin when he was cut off by a female clerk.

“Hello! Are you finding everything okay?”

“Well, My friend here is having issues with his partner and we were looking for something y but also can be cute.” Sangmin explained to the clerk.

“Is it going to be for a dinner or something or just lounging around?”

“Lounging around.” Sangmin answered for Shin.. with a wink, which implied the whole “” part along with it. The clerk understood and looked Shin up and down and thought for a moment.

“Lingerie. And I know the perfect one for you.” The clerk disappeared then Shin took the chance to ask Sangmin, again, why the clothes were necessary.

“Look Shin, I said you needed to have with him before he leaves you. The lingerie is for you to seduce him so you guys can get it on.”

“But-” The clerk appeared again and Shin was shocked at what was in her hand but didn’t have time to react properly before she pushed him in the dressing room with the lingerie in hand.

 

10 minutes later

 

“Shin, are you done yet?” Sangmin asked impatiently.

“Uh.. okay. I’m coming out.” Shin opened the curtain shyly, first only showing his face then slowly came out from behind it.

“Oh my god… Shin, you look incredibly y! Takuya is going to love this!” Sangmin was totally excited. Shin would think he was excited because the plan is going to work, but really, he was excited because his prank was actually going to work. He actually got Shin to dress up in women’s clothes, lingerie no less, AND was going to have Takuya see it too. Sangmin could only imagine Takuya’s face when he sees Shin and was practically dying of laughter inside at the thought of the scene going down with both people being in an extremely awkward situation.

“You really think it’s going to work..?” Shin shyly asked. He was wearing a mock school girl uniform but the plaid skirt was extremely short, like if he were to bend over, you would see his . He only had a white button up blouse that stopped at the bottom of the matching plaid bra so it was left open for it to show with a matching plaid tie also. Shin held his hands in front of his skirt, a reflex since it was so short, and his posture matched those of a shy school girl. It was perfect.

“Shin, it’ll only work if you’re confident. I mean, you said Takuya won’t do anything if you’re not ready. So you have to look like you want him, or else it’s not going to work. You don’t want him to leave you, right?” Sangmin patted Shin’s back in a, somewhat, supportive manner. “If i was you, I would do it. It’s time.” Shin thought for a moment. He definitely didn’t want Takuya to leave him, he loved him too much. Shin then concluded that he would do anything for his boyfriend, even if it means embarrassing himself in women’s lingerie.

“Okay, I’ll do it. I’m ready.”

 

7:45PM

 

Shin looked at himself in the mirror whilst wearing the lingerie. He was trying to work up the confidence and practice his seducing skills.

Hey baby~..... no thats not it.” Shin muttered to himself. He tried to pose with his hand on his hip. “Hey baby~... that just sounds too fake.” Shin ruffled his hair in frustration. Why couldn’t he be y? He stormed out of the bathroom and sat on the bed. “7:50.. He should be almost home.” Shin was internally panicking on how to pose to look y so he decided to look up pictures. “Umm.. ‘y girl poses’..” He typed and search for the best looking y pose he could find. “This one seems easy..” The girl was sitting on her legs with her hands clenching her skirt in front of her, whilst biting her lip. Just as Shin was trying the pose, he heard a car door slam shut. “He’s home!” He gasped to himself. Keeping the position, he threw his phone under the pillow and hurriedly messed his hair a little and went back into position, hoping he looked y enough.

“I’m home!” Shin heard a faint yell from Takuya, followed by the closing of a few doors. “Uh.. Shin?” Then he heard footsteps leading to the bedroom. He took a few deep breaths to calm himself down then bit his lip, like the girl in the picture. The door opened and there was Takuya, who’s eyes widened.

“Hey baby~” Shin purred and tilted his head a little to add more seduction.

“Holy… crap.” Takuya whispered breathlessly.

“It’s working!” Shin cheered to himself. He then got an idea. “Come here~” He said in his sweetest voice while calling him over with his finger. Takuya numbly walked and sat down at the edge of the bed. Getting a big burst of confidence after seeing Takuya’s reaction, Shin got on his hands and knees and crawled over to him. He then put one leg over Takuya’s so he was straddling him. Jutting out his chest, he put his arms around Takuya and looked at his face. For some reason, looking into Takuya’s eyes made Shin feel nervous again, like reality came crashing down on him, making him realize just what he was doing.

“Sh-Shin? What’s going on?” Takuya asked curiously. His boyfriend was acting strange. He never once acted like this, he had to admit that he kind of liked it but he was getting the vibe that something was up.

Snapping back into his ‘confident’ self, Shin quickly leaned over to Takuya’s ear and whispered, “I want you, Takuya..” as sultry as he possibly can. Apparently it worked because right after, Shin felt Takuya shiver.

“You do..? ..But are you sure?” Shin leaned back and saw Takuya’s worry stricken face. Seeing this made him unsure all of the sudden. He thought about what Sangmin said and tried to say ‘Yes’ but ended up stuttering it out instead.

“Y-yes.. I’m sure..” Takuya felt like Shin was unsure still. He tilted Shin’s head up to look clearly at his face and saw insecurity written all over his eyes. He grabbed Shin’s hands from behind his own head and held them in front of each other instead.

“You’re lying.. Tell me what’s going on.” Shin lowered his head and said nothing and at this, Takuya got worried. “Hey.. I’m right here.. You don’t have to hide from me.” Takuya tilted Shin’s head up once more and smiled a reassuring smile to comfort him.

Shin saw how sincere Takuya looked and how much care was in his words. He felt the love through it all, but he still needed to settle something. “You’re not gonna leave me right..?” Shin asked in a small voice and peered up at Takuya through his eyelashes.

Takuya was stunned. “Of course not, Shin. Where in the world did you get that idea?”

Shin sheepishly smiled and replied “Sangmin.. he said that since we’ve been together for over a year and we haven’t had that you would get tired of me and leave..” Takuya sighed. He should’ve known that boy would implant some foolish idea inside his innocent boyfriend’s brain. Takuya let go of Shin’s hands and reached up and softly held his face.

“Shin, you know that I love you right? I always will. I don’t care about , or whatnot. I only care about you. Like I said before, I’ll wait for you until you’re ready.” Getting his words across, he pressed his lips to Shin’s forehead then wrapped his arms around him to hug him.

Hating to break the lovely moment, Shin asked Takuya, “Um… since we’re not doing anything, can I go take this off now? It’s kind of cold.” Takuya laughed and let go of him.

“Of course.” Shin got up off of Takuya’s legs and started walking towards the bathroom. “Oh wait, Shin!”

“Yeah?” Shin replied as he turned around.

“Don’t take advice from Sangmin.” Oh, Shin learned very well that day not to take advice from Sangmin ever again.