Chapter 1

Don't Take Advice From Sangmin

Current time, 8:00PM

 

“I’m home!” Takuya yelled throughout the house, only to hear no response from Shin. Confused, Takuya roamed around the house looking for any sign of Shin. First, he checked the kitchen, then he checked the living room. “Uh.. Shin?” Takuya shouted once more. Then he went to check the bedroom.

“Hey baby~” Takuya’s eyes widened at the sight infront of him on his and Shin’s bed.

“Holy… crap.”

 

6 hours earlier, 2:00PM

 

Takuya had been at work when Sangmin asked Shin to hang out. It’s been awhile since he’s talked to Sangmin plus he was a stay at home boyfriend so why not? They had chosen a local cafe to sip on some coffee and maybe even gossip.

“So, How’s the boyfriend?” Sangmin folded his hands and asked like there was something to be intrigued about.

“What do you mean? He’s fine.” Shin answered, albit confusedly.

“Nooo, I mean how’s the boyfriend?” Sangmin wiggled his eyebrows suggestively. Shin should’ve known, his friend was the type to make inappropriate conversations. “Come on, tell me the deets, how was it?” Shin didn’t answer, he just sipped on his drink and acted like he didn’t hear the question being directed towards him. He was embarrassed because him and Takuya hadn’t had yet and quite frankly, that stuff was private business.. not that there was any business to tell anyway. “Hellooo? Aren’t you gonna answer?” Sangmin waved his hand in front of Shin’s face to get his attention.

“We haven’t done it..” Shin said under his breath.

“What?”

“Ahm..I said we haven’t done it yet….” Shin said a little louder but still not making any eye contact with him.

“What? Dude, I can’t hear you at all.” Sangmin could actually hear him loud and clear, he just liked to mess with his friend.

“I said we haven’t had yet!” Shin finally exclaimed, and rather loudly. Sangmin cackled as Shin’s face turned red and sheepishly looked around to find everyone’s eyes on him and Sangmin. “It’s not funny~” Shin whined as Sangmin continued to laugh for the next 3 minutes.

“Okay.. I think I’m good.” Sangmin said while trying to stifle a laugh but failing. Shin gave him a look and then he finally calmed down. “No but seriously? You guys haven’t had yet? You and Takuya have been together for what, a year now? I would’ve thought you guys would have gotten it on by now.” Sangmin snickered as Shin’s face got red, again.

“and a half..” Shin commentated quietly. “But no.. I mean he’s tried but I told him I wasn’t ready. And he respects that.” Sangmin gave him the look. “What?” Shin felt uncomfortable under Sangmin’s stare. “What?!”

“You’re so clueless.” Sangmin shook his head and leaned back in his chair. “When did you tell him this?”

“Like maybe 4 months into the relationship. Why?”

“Tsk tsk tsk.. that was a long time ago..” Sangmin shook his head again and Shin got worried.

“What, why?”

“Oh no.. it’s nothing you should be worried about. I mean you said he respects you.” Sangmin retorted and coughed “like 14 months ago..” He looked at Shin from the corner of his eye and saw that the younger man was leaning over the table in worry.

“Tell me.” Sangmin smirked to himself, a sheer sign that the man was up to no good.

“Honey.. You’d better hurry up and get it on with him, or he’s gonna leave you.” Sangmin bluntly told Shin as he inhaled sharply.

“Pft.. No.. Takuya’s not like that.” Shin replied and avoided eye contact with Sangmin as he grew uncomfortable under the man’s stare, yet again. “You really think he’s gonna leave me..?” Shin asked quietly.

“Ask any other single woman and you’ll get the same answer: Yes.” Shin gasped in realization.

“You’re right..” Sangmin cheered in his head as he successfully caught the younger man. “What do I do?”

“Hook, line and sinker.” Sangmin sang in his head. He turned towards Shin and pretended to think for a moment and smiled. “Well.. I have an idea. Follow me.” He got up, grabbed Shin’s hand and ran out the cafe.

 

5 hours later, 7:00PM

 

“Alright, I’ll see you guys tomorrow. Work hard!” The goodbyes from Takuya’s co-workers were fading away as he turned to leave out the door. He got in his car, and checked his phone. “Huh.. No text from Shin.. weird.” He disregarded it and texted his boyfriend that he was on his way home. He then put his phone on ring instead of silent in case he got a text back and started his car and drove home.

 

Current time, 8:00PM

 

“I’m home!” Takuya yelled throughout the house, only to hear no response from Shin. Confused, Takuya roamed around the house looking for any sign of Shin. First, he checked the kitchen, then he checked the living room. “Uh.. Shin?” Takuya shouted once more. Then he went to check the bedroom.

“Hey baby~” Takuya’s eyes widened at the sight infront of him on his and Shin’s bed.

“Holy… crap.” When Takuya stepped in their bedroom, he had a surprise waiting for him that he was totally not expecting.