It all started with a bike ride

The Bad Boys' Good Boys

chanyeol

 

I pointlessly tap my fingers on my knee to the beat of the music flowing its way out of my earphones. I look around the shop I was in at the moment it had been 1 hour since I agreed to meet my date but no such look I had been stood up I sigh standing up and walk out the small shop I spot a small male he looked like one of the guys in ny class what was his name? 'Bacon?' Nope that wasn't it .baekcon?' Nope that wasn't it either 'baekhyun?' Yes that was it I wasn't going to talk to him that is for sure I just watch him walk he was a singer the Captain to be exact but I was a rapper ans they don't really mix at all. It was late what was he doing walking outside at this hour all alone plus its a Saturday meaning people will be getting drunk after a week at work he might get hurt. I decided to ask him of he needed a lift ny car was only a couple of minutes away. He pulled out his phone and rung someone "hello?"I heard him say down the phone. "Kyungsoo,"he sighed "we where going to walk together you know that," he pinched to top of his noise in annoyance "what do you mean you got a lift?" He sighed once again "are you gonna tell me who it is?"he asks leaning back against the wall "what do you mean no?"he starts kicking a stone "okay okay fine fine it doesn't matter I'll get a lift,"he says "bye,"he says ending to call "where the actual am I going to get a lift from?"he shouts and starts walking once again. "You need a lift?"I.ask him he turns around looking around the street he couldn't see because I was in the shadows "do you need a lift?"I repeat stepping out of the shadows I was sure I'm sure I saw him blush "um,"he says "c'mon the offer is still on the table,"I say walking past him "what type of car?"he asks me "it's not exactly a car,"I say "so is it a motorcycle?"he asks "yes now stop talking eyeliner boy,"I say I could hear him sigh"yeah sure I'll get a ride with you,"he says walking next to me "which way?"he asks as we got to the car park ignore him and start walking to my bike I get keys and I give him my hat ans start the.engine and ride the bike I hear sqeek and then he wrapped his arms tightly around my waist placing his head on my back I chuckled lightly and sped up we drove over a purple road the sun was setting so the sky was a Orange colour my head lightly could been seen in the lightly I smile "where's your house?"I ask him no reply "bacon?"I ask teasing him the only reply was light snoring. I smile then continue driving until we got to my and Kai's shared apartment Kai wasn't back yet probably in bed with sine girl or boy I thought to my self. I stop the motorbike and get up taking off ny hat that was on baekhyun I pick him up bridal style and unlock my door with one hand. Quickly opening the door I walk inside kicking the door shut after me. I take him upstairs and lay him on my bed. I cover him up and take a blanket out of my cupboard. I hear gumbling I notice his eyes open slightly "sleep on your bed,"he says with a crooked voice "just sleep I'll take you home in the morning,"I state starting to walk away when someone grips my wrist "at least sleep in bed with me then,"he says I nod slightly "let me get changed,"he nods getting up I throw him some shorts that would be to big from him ans then throw him a shirt "you should get changed to,"I say he only responds with a muffled 'okay' "I'll get changed in the bathroom,"grabbing my night clothes I walk out of the room. I go into the bathroom and get changed I don't wear a shirt to bed so I just walk back into my room baek was looking out ny window wearing my clothes "you look cute in that," I say to him causing him to blush I smirk slightly "who else lives here?"he asks "Kai,"I say getting into bed "turn off the light when you go to bed,"I say turning to my side. The light goes darker and I fall asleep. 

 

Baekhyun

I was here lead next to Chanyeol in his bed and I couldn't help but blush. Turning on my side I felt an arm pulling me closer by my waist I open my eyes to see Chanyeol' s just inches away from mine I was so close to my crush. I.couldn't help my self I kissed him closing my eyes in the process I was about to pull back when he kissed me as well I smile he my bottom lip I happily let him in his tounge fights for domance against mine although he wins and pulled me closer deepening the kiss I pull back for air and open my eyes his where already open "I knew you where that good a kisser I would of. kissed you years ago."he says with a husky voice making me blush he pulls me closer and starts kissing down my neck. I let out a soft moan as he my scenative place on my neck he hands find his way up my shirt and his lips find mine

 

(I'll let your imagination run wild)