Kontrol.

Maybe.
Please log in to read the full chapter

The next day, Sunggyu left work early. No drinks with his friends, no late-night parties. No excuses. He went to the house, and let himself in, where he found her waiting for him, despite the little quarrel a few days ago. He was scared, because he had made up his mind, but seeing her being all kind and caring and waiting for him again, really messed up his decision. He was scared, but he couldn’t back out now. He owed her too much and he knew he’d hurt her if he didn’t do anything about it now.

Sunggyu slowly took his jacket off, whilst they avoided eye contact. He wanted to see her reaction, but he couldn’t bear to see her crestfallen face. They hadn’t spoken since that day and he knew he was at fault. Once he had taken it off, he placed it over the arm of the sofa. He wanted to say something, do anything to break the awkward silence between them right now, but he needed to think about what he was going to say.

“Sunggyu?” Darn it. Again. She’d taken the initiative again to solve their problems and what made it worse, was that it wasn’t even her fault. He was such a coward. He didn’t reply and he could tell she was getting impatient. What did she do to deserve this, Kim Sunggyu? Say something to her now, or say-

“I’m sorry.”

“What?”

“I’m sorry, but I can’t do this anymore. I can’t carry on like this, neglecting you. I’ve been thinking and… I don’t want to hurt you any longer so I think this is the best way to it. Let’s take a break.”

“Kim Sunggyu.”

He looked up slowly at her stern, but crestfallen face.

“Don’t you ever say that to me ever again.” She ordered, and he could tell she was trying her best to kontrol (A/N: >< get it?) herself. He felt another pang of guilt and he couldn’t bring himself to do anything.

“What?” He’d stuttered, afraid that she’d change her mind if he didn’t reply any sooner.

“How could you? How can you be the one to leave me when I’m the one who’s been suffering? The other d

Please log in to read the full chapter