Who is who?

EOS

WHO is WHO?

♥Chandara♥

 


Everyone knows that Chanyeol is Dara's ultimate fanboy. He has every shirt, cap, jackets and perfected Dara's ways of taking selcas. Chanyeol is very open to his feelings to her that he gained the title of Dara's ultimate fanboy winning - against Donghae of super junior who is known to have feelings with Dara for the longest time. Jaejoong who only take glances of her from afar, GD who collaborated with Dara in stages.

EXO members knew how devoted Chanyeol to Dara as a fanboy, heck - he even cried when his older sister Yoora joked about accidentally tearing Dara's poster in his room. Then there's this one inccident where Chanyeol almost give up when he saw Donghae and Dara in the same picture getting friendly and funny to each other. He stopped going to every fan meeting 2ne1 had with his disguise on. He stopped posting selcas of him with 2ne1 hand sign. Chanyeol stopped wearing identical clothes and accesories to Dara. He stopped wanting her. He just stops. 

"I'm beat.." He said tiredly as he slumped his body on the leather couch of their dormitory after finishing the shooting for EXO Next Door.

Chanyeol busied himself with all their activities, song writing, modeling, shooting for cfs and their drama to forget Dara and stops himself from moping in his room. "Hey yeol, I received a package named after you earlier from the delivery man." Xiumin said - a package neatly wrapped with little rabbits for decoration greeted Chanyeol's heavy lids.

"ugh, thanks hyung. I'll check it later." 

Xiumin smiled faintly and placed the package on the glass table in front of Chanyeol who is already asleep. The older guy shook his head and kindly put a blanket on the younger one's body. "Get all the rest you want." He said not because of their busy schedule but to his dongsaengs broken heart. After Xiumin takes care of Chanyeol in the living room, he silently walked out to go to his own room to sleep too.

That morning, Chanyeol wake up from the endless ringing of his phone. He grabbed his noisy phone on the table and carefully answered the call. "Hello?" He said in a husky deep voice.

"Chanyeol," their manager's voice greeted him. "You've got a special shooting here in Gangnam. It will start at 10am so get your lazy out of bed and start preparing. I'll be there after an hour so get ready and dress nicely."

Chanyeol groaned and sat up. "Don't we have dresser there?" He asked curiously.

"No, so dress really nicely or else."

Chanyeol growled. "Okay, hyung. I get it, dress nicely - anything else?"  

"Be presentable." their manager said and ended the call. Chanyeol looked ahead and noticed the package Xiumin brought to him last night. He took the package and placed it on his lap, he slowly tore the wrapping paper gently like its his baby. He frowned when he successfully unwrapped the package and a single white paper was inside tie box. 

He took it and silently read the words written on the paper. 

Dear Chanyeol,

I wonder why you're being quiet right now, are you healthy?

Do you still eat on time? Are you tired? 

I miss seing your happy face, the big grin on your kissable lips

and that - I wondered, Do You Miss Me?

Chanyeol sighed, it must be one of his sasaeng who wrote the letter but he didn't feel any threath from it. He felt loved, missed even. He wondered who might be the sender of the letter. 

"Yeol! Manager hyung called, he'll be here in after half an hour!" Baekhyun's voice bring Chanyeol back to reality. He scampered from his seat after putting the letter inside the box again and hurriedly prepare himself. He only took 20 minutes to prepare himself, he choose to wear his blue checkered long sleeves on top of his black leather jacket, he also choose to wear his black tattered pants, favorite sneakers along with his infamous love for caps to finish his attire that completely screams Chanyeol is nicely dressed

Chanyeol immediately went to the van after sayiing goodbye to the other members, he seated on the passenger seat while the manager drives them to the location. The drive is silent, only the tapping of Chanyeol's hand on the window glass can be heard while listening to their songs.

His mid drifted to her, Dara's beautiful smiles plastered on her face, he smiled unconciously. They arrived at gangnam - Chanyeol noticed the people busy running around with their cameras surrounding something or someone, the flocks of people blocked his view from the event. 

"Why is there too many fans here? I thought this is a shoot or something?" 

Manager hyung nodded his head, "It is but you're not the only idol that is invited, I heard there are some YG artist participated in the event and only request one idol fromSM Ent which is you. Now let's hurry up." 

They walked to the event, Chanyeol saw various artists from YG, B.I, GD, Psy, Akmu, Winner flocking the blonde haird beauty named Sandara Park. He sighed. "So near yet so far." Chanyeol mumbled in defeat and let him get dragged by his manager to get his make up done. His eyes never left Dara. He watched her every movements and frown when GD approached Dara and started whispering something to her. 

On the other side, A petite woman started fidgetting when she noticed the presence of someone she missed the most. Dara started smiling brightly and starts making jokes with her label mate while taking secretive glances at him. "Why can't you just say it, you're hopeless."

Jiyong whispered behind her, she spun around looking at him with doubtful eyes. "Don't look at me like that, I already made a mistake for cheating on you - let yourself be happy and I know that kid will treasure you." Dara frowned at Jiyong's words. Jiyong chuckled and patted her head. "I know that look because I used to look at you like that in the past."    

The Fan meeting with YG Artists and Chanyeol started, Chanyeol seated at the far end of the table next to B.I who happens to be one of Dara's fanboy in YG while Dara is seated in the middle in between Soohyun of Akmu and Lee Hi. The fans one by one walked to the stage to meet their biases and handed their gift to them personally. Almost five hundred fans came to the event mostly girls - before the fan meeting event ended the last fan stopped in front of Dara, she handed her a present and walked to greet other artists too but she again stopped in front of Chanyeol handing the last gift from her hand before waving goodbye. 

The event successfully ended and the idols started bowing to the staffs of the event for a job well done. Chanyeol stood up from his chair lastly and take a last look to Dara before searching for his manager with heavy heart but before he could step down from the stage a familiar sweet voice called his name.

"CHANYEOL-SSI!" Chanyeol spun around, eyes shock when he saw Dara waving at him and smiling. "Thank you for your hard work!" 

Chanyeol smiled and nodded, she retracted from his track and walked to her. "Thank you, you work hard as well no... Dara sunbaenim." Dara laughed heartily wafter Chanyeol's words. 

After a warm conversation with Dara, Chanyeol went home with happy hearts, he jumped off the van as soon as it stopped and quickly scampered inside the dorm to tell the guys he had talked to Dara and exchange plesantries with her bot to his shock, the members looked at him like he had win something when he's out. 

"Hyung, have you seen it yet?" Sehun said dreamingly.

"It's your time now Chanyeol, life is never unfair." Kyungsoo giggles. 

What are they talking about?

"I don't know how you pull it hyung, but whatever you did paid off." Kai commented.

"What? Talk human, I can't understand you anyways I've got some important thing to tell you!"

"What?! This is the most important thing to your life, you're not curious to know?" Chen exclaimed exagerratedly.

Chanyeol rolled his eyes, "Okay fine, what do you want me to know?" They had ticked him off, he can't wait to tell about him and Dara at the event that day but they doesn't give him chance.

Sehun took his phone and clicked something before shoving it in front of Chanyeol's face. It was an instagram post of Dara with a caption and hashtag #WhoisWho?

@daraxxi : Today, a fan gave me this painting. I think this is a couple painting she made. I saw her gave one to @real_pcy before waving us goodbye. At the event, I saw how handsome Chanyeol-ssi is, it made my heart flutter and skip a beat. Actually, I've been a fan of exo since their debut, they are all handsome and talented and guess who is my bias. It was him, EXO-K's rapper. Chanyeol. I talked to him earlier, I thought I couldn't do it but Jiyongie cheered me well so I called his name and he happily greeted me as well.. kkkk~ Please don't hate me for liking your Chanyeolie. I'm a fan also! Let's be friends fellow exo-Ls!

 

Chanyeol gaped at the caption and as if on cue his phone started receving notification tags from instagram. The exo-Ls especially Chandara shippers happily tagged Chanyeol to Dara's post. Some that it was his lucky day. Then his phone vibrated, a message from unknown number greeted his screen. 

 

Fr. xxxx

Cheer up! I heard you've been depress with a photo of me and Donghae. I'm sorry, please be cheerful again! This is Dara by the way. I asked jjangmae to get your number from your manager and he somehow give it to him.

 

Dara Park - Chanyeol's Ultimate Fangirl!