Under the Stars (Sulli and You)

Days spent with You

"Oppa hurry! Before the show starts!" 

 

You groan as you try to keep up with the sprinting girl ahead of you. She seems to have no disregard for your unathletic nature. 

 

 Somehow though, with the power of cuteness,she managed to drag you into the blinding dark to watch for shooting stars despite having school tomorrow because "its a one in a lifetime thing!" You mock bitterly. 

 

I can be doing better things you say to yourself,like sleeping or something but once Sulli broke out that aeygo,the urge to say no was gone.

 

You watch as she lays on the blanket she brought along and motions for you to do the same.

 

With the grass beneath your feet and the stars smiling at you,you give a wide grin and pull the brunette into your chest,petting the dark locks.

 

"You know.."Sulli sighs breaking the calming silence that was forming. "My brother used to take me everynight to watch the stars. He was a nerd for astronomy." You both giggle and sigh in unison.

 

"I'm glad you came Oppa."

 

"I glad I could come and spend my Tuesday night with someone like you."

 

Even in the darkness,you could still see her cheeks shoot up with red making you surge with laughter.

 

You lean to sit up and hold the beauty before you in your arms,hoping to steal a kiss from those luscious lips when she starts shouting.

 

"Oppa! Look a  shooting star! Make a wish! Hurry! Hurry!"

 

You groan again but do as she says and close your eyes,taking a deep breath you smile and turn to the beautiful girl beside you and make a wish.

 

"I wish..this moment would never end."