A Rainy Saturday (VictoriaXYou)

Days spent with You

Victoria pouted childishly as she sat on the couch,listening to the rain play its soft acoustic outside. The darkness shrouded the area following in with thunder and illuminating lighting,only fueling her bad mood.

 

"What's wrong Victoria?" You ask softly,joining her on the couch. You hand her the small glass of tea you just made and watch attentively as she downs the contents,successful on not burning her pretty face.

 

"It's just...I wanted to go outside with you today and now we can't. Gosh I hate rain sometimes."

 

You smile alittle at her attitude and carelessly throw an arm around her and pull her into your lap,affectionately the silky black strands below.

 

She seem to genuinely enjoy it,her happy moans making you beet red.

 

"Ah Victoria don't pout please. I'm sure there is plenty of things we can do together."

 

"Like what?" She sits up,her big eyes staring back at you with immense curiosity.

 

"Like this.." You trail off and lean forward,capturing her lips in a soft kiss.

 

Victoria pulled away and chuckled before lightly pecking your grin. 

 

"I definitively like the sound of that."

 

"Me too."

 

And with that,she locks your lips with her's getting lost in the comforting song of the wet world outside.

 

Maybe rainy days aren't so bad after all....