15 .

My Boo(spin-off to Crying'Wolf!')

He might find it annoying as hell.He might actually have to break a promise,which was the least of his worries in that instant,but he would do it smiling.

As a special request,Hoya found himself loistered behind a small family van,trying poorly to strap on a dress(mind you!) while barely keeping from strangling the driver,his soon to be former BFF.

He was used to the oddest things asked of him and he kept his part in providing the best time with doing what was expected,but this, the atrocity that Nari pulled on a last minute threat, was the epitome!

And Baby Boo took part in it as if it was the most natural thing in the world.

Sure, why not come to him pouting and batting eyelashes in order to convince he was the last hope of making a kid's dream come true?Why not taking advantage of his holding a soft spot for her?

Yeah, why the heck not give into her whimps?!

Really, he was the only one to blame for his current state.

Still, they could've at least made  it less painful,or less embarassing when picking the outfit.He was a MAN, for crying out loud!

And he wasn't even the parent of the said kid!A creature from hell,that's what Hyunae became in his agenda.How else could she have ended up, with parents as Sunggyu and Nari?!

He was proud that Hyunsu listened to him and even prouder he had the bright idea of godfathering him from the strat:that kid was a blessing;most of the times, as opposed to his sister.

Nam Woohyun was next on his death list! The moron had the brilliant idea of snitching the only decent other costume just a few seconds before him.Hoya was sure he charmed his god daughter into giving him the choice!

So, as he was already dressed as Olaf, the friendly, bubbly snowman, Hoya was stuck sporting an Anna dress,cause Baby Boo still had her cast on and Nari couldn't possibly destroy her offspring's fantasy and show up like that.

Judging from her twitching eyebrow,Hoya was convinced she actually loathed taking any part in such play.If he remembered corectly, Nari had just about enough of Let it go! ever since she met Sunggyu.

So how on earth did he end up tangled in this mess?!

"Bet you wish you never accepted becoming their god father."Woohyun chimed, helping him braid a loose strand of the wig.

"Don't push it, Nam! You're as much to blame.And I can't understand why do I have to be the one...."

"Payback,Lee!"the other one cut in, in the same manner."I never got to chose whom I should take as godchild.Not that I mind that exquisite baby doll."

"Will you two just get over that?"Nari huffed,stepping on the acceleration.

"Don't, Nari! If you have any amount of self preservation, you'll shut that mouth till the end of this joke.I'm still pissed at you and Baby Boo ,both."Hoya smudged his cheeks with blush, much to Jungsoo's delight."What?"he eyed her.

"You're beautiful, Anna.The kids are gonna love you."she pecked his lipglossed lips, smiling widely.

"Eww, please,just refrain yourselves!"Woohyun made a gagging sound.

"Deal with it, Olaf! Or are you worried you'd melt?"

​"Man, I never thought love would make you like this."

"What's a little competition?"Nari giggled, watching them both in the rear mirror.

"You owe me biiig time!"Hoya answered her."I would be nicer to the one who'll practically save the day!"

"Oh, shut up. I know you love Hyunae to the bits!Stop playing hard to get."

Jungsoo was the only one who knew just how much he cared for that girl.And he would go through stupider things if that meant he'd see her smile.Aside from her father,Hoya was the only other person to hold her at birth and he would never forget the warm feeling that washed over him the second she wrapped her tiny fingers on his shirt.

"Are you gonna stop with the constant flipping?Both you  and Woohyun are equally annoying at it!"

"Dammit, Howon, she's in there getting checked before most probably giving birth.How do you expect me to stay put?"

"I'm sorry, I didn't realise you're the one who's water broke!"

"Oh, sure, why not patronise the worried father?"

"She'll be fine.They will be fine! It's just routine. Honestly, how do you think you'll cope in there?"

​"I'll manage.That's why I asked you two here, right?"

"Have to say, I never expected I'd share the big moment.Something tells me I'm more for Nari's moral support than Woohyun is for yours.Where's that er anyway?"

"Language!"

"God, they aren't even born and you're already nagging.Daddy Gyu on call!"

"Speaking of the devil.What took you so long?"

"Relax,I made it on the nick of time.How is she?"

"About to burst.Like daddy over here.Be sure to hold tight on him."

"Come on,Hoya can't you be less acid?"

"Seeing it's you, no.I dread how you'll take care of that baby girl."

"Why would I?I want to take the boy."

"God, no.You deserve a taste of your own medicine.After so much time cheesing your fan girls, you need to see eye to eye with...."

"Scuse me!These are MY kids you're fighting over!"

"Shush, Gyu! This is important.How come you get to pick, Hoya?"

"It's a reasonable choice.Gives you time to reflect on your stupid acting towards girls.You'll think twice,I'm sure of it ,from now on."

"Fine.I don't care.I'm awesome with kids anyways."

"Yeah."

"Well, if you two ladies are done bickering, we've got a birth to assist."

"Shall we?"

That was exactly what they shared for the next couple of hours.And it had been the most incredible thing to take part of,at least for him.The personnel hadn't been outraged at all seeing three grown-ups around the mother,but Hoya had to admit he could've done without the whole showcase.It wasn't until he spotted Baby Boo looking at him cradling little Hyunae that he aknowledged the magnitute of the event.

The candid smile she threw at him was enough to make him feel like he won the lottery and he knew that very moment he would do anything to experience something similar with her.

It was a silent agreement they shared through the looking glass.

He knew he'd only want her.

And he never regretted his choice.