I love you

I love you

 

"Let's break up" Jonghyun said coldly. 
 
"What?! No! Please, Jjong, I love you. Please." His lover pleaded him. Then fell onto his knees, his vision getting blur because of the tears which were threatening to drop.
 
Jonghyun looked away, he couldn't see the one he love cried so miserably, because he knew he would cry. He took of their couple bracelet Key gave him on their anniversary and let it slip through his hands. He walked away without looking at Key, afraid he would hug him if he saw how devastated Key was. 
 
"Is it me? Did I do something that upset you? Tell me. Or is it something about me that you don't like? Tell me. I can change!" Key cried. He really love Jonghyun. Without Jonghyun, he might die.
 
Jonghyun stopped and held back his tears. "It's not you, it's me." With that, he walked away, with tears streaming down his cheeks.
 
-------------------------------------------------
 
After a week after their break up, which seems like a year to Kibum, he still did not know the reason why they broke up. One day, Jonghyun's mother called up to meet him at the park near his house. Although he was curious, he did not ask why.
 
Kibum ran to the park and saw Jonghyun's mother already there. "Mianhae, I'm late." he apologised to her.
 
"It's okay. I was just early." Jonghyun's mother said cheerfully. But she did not look good. Eye bags hanging around her eyes with bloodshot eyes.
 
"What is it that you want to see me about?" Kibum asked curiously.
 
"Well, here's a letter from Jonghyun to you. He told me what happened and wanted me to hand you this letter." she said with a smile.
 
"Thanks." Kibum thanked her politely. 
 
What was it that Jonghyun couldn't give him the letter by himself, or rather, talk to him that he needed his mother to pass the letter to him? Maybe he hated him, alot. Kibum thought, and shed a tear.
 
Jonghyun's mother had left him with the letter there. He walked over to a bench and sat on it. Curious about the letter, he opened it and tears started to fall uncontrollably.
 
"To: Kim Kibum
 
Hey there, Key! It's Jonghyun. You haven't seen me for a week since the day we broke up right? Well, you won't be seeing me anymore. I'm dead. Remember the day I asked you to break up with me? It was the day I found out I had brain tumour. The doctor told me that it was at the last stage and only had a week to live. I didn't want to be selfish. I want you to find someone that will love you as much as I do, or maybe even more than I do. So I'm letting you go. 
 
PS: I love you. Forever and always. 
 
From: Jonghyun
 
After reading the letter, Kibum brought his knees to his chest and cried like there's no tomorrow. He hated the fact that Jonghyun was gone. He hated the fact that he can no longer see him. After calming down, he looked over to the letter.
 
"I love you too, Jjong." he whispered silently to himself. "Forever and always." and crept a smile.