12 Stars

12 Stars

☆☆☆
1st day 

 

"One..two..three...four"

 

Baekhyun raise his hand and starts to count the stars in the sky. 

 

"Five…six..seven..eight"

 

They said to him that if you count 12 stars in 9 nights you must make 1 wish and that wish will come true.

 

"Nine..ten..eleven"

 

And that's why baekhyun tried. Today, he is starting to count. This is his first day  to count and there is no problem if he tried right? 

 

Because maybe…

 

"Twelve.."

 

Maybe baekhyun's wish might come true. I wish..i wish he will love me too. Baekhyun said to his mind.

 

"Hey baek, can i sit with you?"

 

Baekhyun looks at the figure that is standing infront of him. He is holding a tray in his hand. This is the guy that baekhyun wish for. 

 

Baekhyun smiled and nods his head.

 

"Your looking at the sky again eh?" Sehun chuckles. But baekhyun just stared at him.

 

Why is that? Sehun always get handsome everyday. Is this the reason why he fell inlove with this guy?Baekhyun smiles, this scene...its like the first time they met. He remember that day…It all happens in this coffee shop, and there are many peoples, all the seats are occupy. But luckily, baekhyun's favorite place is not sitted by other people. Baekhyun silently, reading his book when suddenly there is a guy that stand beside him.

 

"Hi? Umm..can i sit with you?"

 

"Ah yeah. Sure"

 

Baekhyun doesnt mind the stranger sitting infront of him, he just continue to read his favorite book.

 

"Woah, you read about stars?"

 

Baekhyun feels his heart beats fast. Because the stranger is staring at him, he feels drowning with those beautiful eyes…wait--what? Where did that come from?

 

"Y-yeah ehem, i'm curious about them"

 

Why does baekhyun stuttering? Seriously, he is just talking to a stranger not to a police or an criminal. But his still a stranger right? what if this guy is a ? oh well, baekhyun would gladly give his body to this guy.

 

"You know what? I love stars. 'Cos the way they shine in the sky, they make it more beautiful"

 

Baekhyun stares at him for a sec and then he smiles at him. His happy because there are people like him that appreciate the beauty of the stars.And after that, they talk about other things, but ofcourse more about stars. And then baekhyun, finally knows the stranger's name. And his name is Oh Sehun.

 

☆☆☆

2nd day

 

"Your reading your favorite book again, for the..hmm 100th time?"

 

Baekhyun rolled his eyes and playfully smack the book to him.

 

"I don't know why, even if i read this book over and over again, i am not getting tired of it. I think im inlove with this book"

 

Sehun snorted and raise an eyebrow to him. 

 

"Your inlove with a book? But hyung i am more attractive than this book!"

 

Baekhyun looks at him and smirk "oh really? You find yourself attractive? I don't think so"

 

Baekhyun suddenly freeze in his seat when sehun leans and there face are so close to each other "hyung, i can be a star for you, that will guide you in the dark"

 

Baekhyun eyes get bigger, what is Sehun saying to him? He cannot breath properly and he can feel his face getting red.

 

"Hahaha hyung, your face…is so red! Im just kidding!" sehun goes back to his seat while laughing.

 

Baekhyun gritted his teeth and he glared at the latter. Does sehun knows what he did? He makes baekhyun heart want to explode.

 

Stupid Sehun.

 

"But seriously hyung, you must have a boyfriend now you know?"

 

Baekhyun looks at the sky and sigh. Sehun said that i must have a boyfriend now, i want to ask to him..can i have him now? Baekhyun ask to his mind.

 

After that, sehun says goodbye to baekhyun because he has a practice in basketball. Sehun said to him that he must watch him play tomorrow. And ofcourse, baekhyun said yes.Baekhyun also decides to go home. While he was walking, he stops his feet and look at the sky. This is his second day today.

 

"One..two..three..four"

 

Baekhyun turns around. "Five…six..seven..eight..nine"

 

"Ten..eleven..twelve"

 

Baekhyun sigh again and closed his eyes. He hopes that his wish do come true.

 

"Please..let him love me too"

☆☆☆
 

3rd day

 

Baekhyun mouth is wide open. How can he describe how hot Sehun is? The way he runs, the way he dribble the ball, the way he jump..and the way he shoot.Baekhyun must stop staring at him and must focus on the game. Because if baekhyun continue to stare at him he might faint and die. And the doctor would say, the cause of his death is because of the hotness of the guy named Oh Sehun.

 

He must cheer Sehun.

 

"Go Sehun!! Shoot your ball!!"

 

Wait…shoot his..ball? Seriouly baekhyun, there are 99.9% erts in this school, they will think something different. Ugh.He sees Sehun stops and looks at him. Wait, he is looking at him right? Then, there it is. He see Sehun, wink at him and shows his eyesmile. Baekhyun cannot control his smile. He smiled so widely. Sehun wink and smile at him.And because of that, baekhyun falls inlove to Sehun for the 100th time.

 

 

"Baekhyun! We won!" Sehun said to him while showing there trophy.

 

"Yeah, congrats. Your team won. You must thanks your teammates"

 

Sehun raise a one finger and smirk at him 

 

"nah-ah-ah, let me correct your sentence. Our team won. Thanks to ME"

 

Baekhyun rolled his eyes "yeah yeah whatever Oh Mvp Sehun"

 

But baekhyun realize that Sehun isn't looking at him anymore. He follows where sehun is looking and he sees he is staring at something..no wrong, he is staring at someone.

 

He is staring at…Luhan? His classmate?

 

Baekhyun laugh at his mind. Impossible, why would sehun stare at luhan like that? They dont even know each other…or yeah, they know each other. But they are not close enough.Baekhyun thinks that sehun is just looking at something. And not someone. After that the two of them celebrate. And after that, baekhyun would do the same, he counted twelve stars again.

☆☆☆
 

 4th day

 

Today is saturday, and all could baekhyun do is stare at his ceiling. He stand from his bed and walk towards his shelf so that he could read his favorite book again.But baekhyun stop at his track when he couldnt find it.

 

"Mom!"

 

Baekhyun goes down to the kitchen. "Did you see a book? The cover is black and it has a star."

 

"Sorry honey, but i didnt see anything. You must misplace it, oh by the way, can you deliver this to our new neighbor?"

Baekhyun just sigh and took the plate with a food in it. He wants to cry, his favorite book is missing. How can he misplace such an important thing? Baekhyun knows that he can buy another one. But that book is special, because..that book is the reason why him and sehun became close to each other.


 

Baekhyun knocks at his neighbor's house. After a few knocks, the door suddenly open by a pretty woman.

 

"Oh, hi there"

 

"Hi, i just live beside your house. And my mother cooks a food to welcome you" baekhyun said politely.

 

"Oh my..i guess i have a warm hearted neighbor here. And thank you for this, please say to your mom that his food looks really delicious"

 

Baekhyun nods and smiles.

 

"You live alone?" Baekhyun ask curiously.

 

"Oh no, i live with my son, do you want to meet him?"

 

Baekhyun shake his head and smiles again "no need, i will go now and enjoy your stay here"

 

And the woman smiled at him "we will"

☆☆☆
 

5th day

 

After counting the stars, baekhyun lay to his bed. He was gonna sleep when he heard his phone. He immediately look who text him and then his lips curved into a smile.Sehun texted him. Baekhyun doesnt know what to feel. He is so happy that he doesnt know what to feel anymore.

 

From: Sehun
Baek?

~~
To:Sehun
Yeah?

~~

 

After a minute baekhyun heard his phone beep again.

From: Sehun
um i just realize something..

~~

 

Baekhyun suddenly stand to his bed and stares at his phone. 

 

"Wait...he realize something..does he realize already that he loves me?" baekhyun whisper to himself.He sits at the end of his bed and quickly replies to Sehun.

 

To: Sehun
You realize what?

~~

 

Baekhyun can feel his heart running like it has a fun run or something. After a minute, he heard his phone beep again. Then slowly he opens the message of Sehun.

From: Sehun
I just realize that...i am so handsome

~~

Baekhyun smiles suddenly turns into a thin line. He lays to his bed again and sigh. He is just to excited, but he can feel it.

 

He can feel that his wish will come true.

☆☆☆
6th day

 

"Hays"

 

Baekhyun raise an eyebrow and look at the latter. The hell, when they get here in the coffee shop, all he can here to sehun is 'hays'

 

"Is there a problem mister?"

 

Sehun just look at him and gave him a puppy look. Damnit, that's so cute, baekhyun needs to control his own feels.

 

Baekhyun fake a gasp "Don't tell me...your dying?!"

 

After baekhyun said that, sehun laugh 

 

"Stupid, i am not dying. I'm too handsome to die"

 

Baekhyun snorted "so what's the problem?"

 

Sehun sigh for the ing 100th time. Then he looks at baekhyun and smiled. "You remember what i texted you last night?"

 

"Pft, sehun please, don't compliment yourself"

 

"No, it's not that. Seriously, i realize something"

 

Baekhyun said to himself that Sehun is just making fun of him..again. But Sehun looks so serious to make fun to him.

 

Baekhyun gulped "Okay, what do you realize?"

 

Sehun sigh again and look at baekhyun eyes "I realize that i lov--"

 

Sehun was cut when his teammate, kai suddenly call him.

 

"Damn, i forgot! We have practice. Baekhyun, gotta go, see you tomorrow okay?" 

 

After that he left. But..he said that...

 

"I realize that i lov--love me? is that what Sehun realize? is this real? damnit, i will kill Kai if i see him"

 

Baekhyun is the one who sigh this time. He said to himself that in the 9th day, he will confess his love for Sehun. And he will make sure that Sehun will confess too.

☆☆☆
 

7th day

 

There is only 2 days left and baekhyun is so nervous. He met Sehun earlier, but he doesn't look good. He doesn't even continue the words that he said yesterday.It's like there is something bothering him. Baekhyun look at the sky and start to count.

 

"One..two..three.."
 

 

***
 

"Mom! I'm home"

 

"Hey baekhyun, Sehun went by and he said that meet him tomorrow at the coffee shop"

 

Baekhyun froze in his place.

 

This is it.

☆☆☆
 

8th day

 

Baekhyun looks at the clock for the 100th time, Sehun is late, his late for 1 hour. Baekhyun decide that he will just go to Sehun's house. He goes out to the coffee shop and started to travel, actually he is just walking.

 

He looks at his watch and it's alreay 7:00pm, Sehun is really stupid.

 

While walking, baekhyun suddenly feels that there is someone following him behind. But he choose to ignore it and continues to walk. But when he heard a footstep, he immediately walk faster.

 

Someone is following him.

 

"Ahhh!!" 

 

he shout at the top of his lungs when suddenly there is someone hugs him behind. wait is this the new techniques of the kidnapper? they will hug you first?

 

"Who are you?! Let me g--"

 

"Baekhyun"

 

Baekhyun stops. That voice.

 

"S-sehun?"

 

He can feel the latter's breath, and he is so wet because of his sweat. He must be running.

 

"Sorry, i am late. But thanks god, your still here"

 

Baekhyun faces him and Sehun looks tired from running. 

 

"Stupid, why do you need to chase me if you can just call my name?"

 

Sehun smiles, oh how baekhyun miss that "I'm too lazy to call you"

 

"Stupid" baekhyun whisper

 

"Baekhyun"

 

Baekhyun looks at him, and his face is serious again. Oh no, baekhyun doesn't like this.

 

"I want to tell you something"

 

Wait--This is it? he will confess? But wait again...this is only the 8th day? Or maybe my wish came true early. Oh thanks god. Baekyun yell to his mind.

Sehun will confess his love for him. His wish...his wish happen. It finally happen--

 

"I realize that...i love Luhan"

 

Wait--what? he didn't quite catch that. 

 

"What? can you say that again"

 

"Hyung, i said that..i realize that i love Luhan. I love Luhan"

 

I love luhan.

I love luhan.

I love luhan.

I love luhan.

 

Baekhyun laughs, his ears has damaged. He must hearing it wrong. Why is that? Sehun said he loves luhan, that is wrong.Because baekhyun wants to hear his name instead of that.

 

"I love him so much Hyung..so please? Can you help me? You are classmates right? Can you tell him to meet me at the coffee shop tomorrow?"

 

Baekhyun can feel his tears falling from his eyes. That's why he looks up. Up to the sky. Where he can see all the stars.

 

Ofcourse, he just believe to a supertition. That would never happen. Baekhyun gulped so hard that he cannot breath anymore. He can feel his heart tearing apart.

 

"O-okay, umm Sehun, just meet him tommorrow okay? I will go now"

 

Baekhyun doesn't wait for Sehun to respond, because he runaway. 

 

He runaway with a broken heart.

☆☆☆
 

9th day

 

"He wants to meet you, at the coffee shop"

 

Luhan looks at him and smiles "Did he tell why he wants to meet me there?"

 

Baekhyun smiled sadly "Nope, but he will wait for you"

 

Luhan nods and looks at him "Can you come with me?"

 

Oh great. Baekhyun life is so ing great. 

 

But baekhyun smiled and said yes. How stupid he is.

 

***
 

It's already 5:30 when they enter the coffee shop. 

 

"Luhan!"

 

Baekhyun bit his lip. Don't cry, please...don't cry. Sehun doesn't notice him...anymore.He looks at Sehun, and his eyes...he can see how happy Sehun is. Baekhyun sigh and shut his eyes. 

 

"Luhan i love--"

 

Baekhyun turns around and gets out at the coffee shop as fast as he could. He cannot stand to hear those words from sehun. This might be the sign that he should let him go, that he should let his star go.Baekhyun can feel his tears falling from his eyes. But he looks at the sky, even though his wish is really impossible to be true. He will continue to count.

 

"One...two..three..four"

 

"Five..Six..seven..eight.."

 

"nine..ten..e-eleven"

 

Baekhyun looks around, but he cannot find a star anymore. He wants to cry again.

 

"Just one..please.."

 

"Excuse me, your baekhyun right?"

 

Baekhyun stops and face the guy who is standing infront of him. He is kinda tall. Baekhyun immediately wipe his tears.

 

"Y-yes, why?"

 

"This your book right?"

 

My book...baekhyun said to his mind.

 

"You know? I like stars too. I see your book on the coffee shop. And oh, i am your new neighbor remember?"

 

Baekhyun just look at him. There is something that caught his attention.

 

"By the way, my name is Park Chanyeol"It's just small, but you can clearly see it.

 

In his shirt, there is a star.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Twelve.."

 

________________________________________________________________________

AN: I am beautiful no matter what they say~ Lol! Hope you enjoy. Umm, comment? please?