Chapter 3

Story of a CANDY ALLIANCE fan

REFERENCE:

유 = Yoo

이 = Lee

송 = Song

김 = Kim

하 = Ha

무한 = Muhan (I got it from Infinity challenge)

LM = Laundry Man

씨 (ssi) = Mr.

K-mall = (K for Kim because Jong kook owns the mall)

 

 

The siblings are talking on the taxi on their way home.

이: “Noona where is your car?”

송: “I left it at home because I don’t want to drive today.”

이: “Are you going to give me that tour tomorrow?”

송: “Uhm . . . Tomorrow is not a good day. I have a friend who needs my help tomorrow.”

이: “Who? Is it a guy?”

송: “His name is 하동훈 (Ha Dong Hoon) but we call him하하 (HaHa). He is the fiancée of my colleague 별 (Byul). He is asking for a feminine opinion on preparing for his wedding since 별 (Byul) gave him the challenge to take care of everything.”

이: “Oh, I see. And where did you get that coat? It looks expensive.”

광수 (Kwang Soo) said pointing to the coat that 지효 (Ji Hyo) is holding

송: “Oh this. I stained a rich man’s coat earlier. This is connected to the incident at the airport.”

이: “Really? Good thing you are not taken to jail.”

송: “Yeah. I insisted on dry cleaning it. I even took it off of him and then I gave him my card. I told him to text me the place where I should deliver it.”

이: “Still you’re lucky to be here. How about that scarf you stained that too?”

She looked at the scarf wrapped around her neck. She almost forgot about it.

송: “No but, it is also related to the incident. I’ll just tell you everything later when we get home. How about you, what happened?”

이: “Well, suit yourself. Let’s just talk about it later so that we can exchange stories.”

송: “Okay then.”

They were silent after that. The silence made 지효 (Ji hyo) think about the scarf. She talked to herself.

송: ‘So why did he gave me this scarf?’

She replayed the events earlier in her mind. She thought of what he said and repeated it to herself.

송: ‘Next time you fight make sure that your clothes won’t get ripped okay?’

She then said in a low voice,

송: “So that my clothes won’t get ripped.”

1 . . . 2 . . . 3 . . . Then she froze with wide open eyes.

송: “NO WAY.”

She looked at the scarf and held it. She pulled it forward away from her and then she confirmed her fear. She saw that her clothes were ripped probably from the catfight earlier exposing a part of her undergarment. Upon seeing this she just closed her eyes and said,

송: “Oh it’s so embarrassing. I hate this day.”

이: “Why what happened?”

송: “I’ll tell you later.”

They travelled the rest of the way in silence and rested until it’s time for dinner. 지효 (Ji hyo) told her brother everything even the small details.

이: “Wow, I guess this is not your day.” 

송: “It really isn’t. How about you? Out with your story.”

이: “Well, I’m sorry to hear your story but, my story is the opposite of yours. I had a very 대박 (Daebak) day!”

광수 (Kwang soo) also told her everything about his day likewise with all the small details.

송: “Well, good for you and it will be better if you stop rubbing it in to me.”

They both laughed. After dinner they watched the news. As if right on cue the newscaster was reporting about 유재석 (Yoo Jae suk).

이: “Wow! He is really 짱 (Jjang). I can’t believe he helped me earlier.”

송: “You said he’s the reason why you can’t come.”

이: “Well, yes but, it’s technically not his fault. Actually it’s his secretary’s fault. Besides, he helped me and that’s why I’m here talking to you right now and that’s what matters.”

송: “Hmm . . . I guess you’re right.”

Then 지효 (Ji hyo) stood up and went to the door carrying a plastic. 광수 (kwang soo) asked where she was going and she answered.

송: “To the dry cleaners I’ll give them this coat and scarf.”

이: “Make sure to go to a good one. We don’t want to ruin that coat. We don’t have the money to replace it yet.” He reminded his sister.

송: “Don’t worry I’ll take care of it.”

지효 (Ji hyo) went to her trusted dry cleaner and asked them to handle the clothes with utmost care then, the guy at the shop said,

LM: “Of course, this is a very high end suit we wouldn’t want to ruin it.”

Hearing this 지효 (Ji hyo) said to the guy,

송: “You sound like my brother.”

Then she went home and called it a night.              

(The next morning)

광수 (Kwang soo) woke up only to find out that his sister left the house already. He found the note that she left on the fridge. Without anything better to do he surfed the net and researched about 유재석 (Yoo Jae suk) and 무한 (Muhan) company. After hours of digging through many websites, he made a decision to accept 유재석’s (Yoo Jae suk’s) offer. He just needs the approval of his noona then, he’ll call 유씨 (Yoo ssi).

(At the mall)

지효 (Ji hyo) and 하하 (Haha) just finished their appointment with the wedding planner. She has been helping 하하 (Haha) in preparing his wedding.

하: “지효 (Ji hyo) I can’t thank you enough for all your help. I really don’t know what I’ll do without you. Thank you very much.”

송: “Not a problem. 별 (Byul) is my close friend and now you are too.”

하: “Still, thank you. I’ll drop you at your house before I go to 별 (Byul). She told me to do it so I won’t take any argument from you.”

송: “Well if you put it that way then, I won’t argue.”

하하’s (Haha’s) phone then rang. He answered and found out that it was one of his friends.

하: “네형 (Ne hyung).”

김: “하하 (Haha) where are you?”

하: “I’m at K-mall right now. I’m with 별’s (Byul’s) friend, why?”

김: “You’re at K-mall, really? That’s good. Go to the last floor, the suite; I have a surprise for you. I have someone here that you would love to see.”

하: “But 형 (hyung) I’m with someone right now.”

김: “Then leave her or if you want just take her with you. This will just take a minute besides, this guy also wants to leave already. He claims that he’s busy. So hurry and come okay?”

하: “I’ll see and call you later.”

After the phone call 하하 (Haha) looked bothered. 지효 (Ji hyo) was concerned so she asked him.

송: “Is there a problem?”

하: “Not really a problem but, I have a favor to ask of you.”

송: “What is it?”

하: “Can you stay for a little longer and come with me on the suite of this mall? It will really just take a few minutes. My 형 (hyung) wants to meet me there and I still don’t want to break my promise to 별 (Byul) that I will drop you off at your house.” 지효 (Ji hyo) weighed things and thought to herself,

송: ‘I guess there’s nothing wrong if I stay for a while and I also want to see the suite.’ But what made her decision concrete was looking into 하하’s (Haha’s) pleading eyes. She approved then, they went upstairs.

(Inside the suite)

A very muscular man was sitting beside his longtime friend. His name is 김종국 (Kim Jong Kook), he is also a famous and good businessman and is very deadly on the ladies. He’s athletic as evidenced by his extra-large muscles, but has quite a temper. He is the one who called 하하 (Haha) because he wants him to meet his friend beside him.

김: “Just wait a little 형 (hyung) and 하하 (Haha) will be here any minute. Why don’t you drink for a while?”

He offered him some alcohol, but then the doorbell to the suite rang then, a butler came in with 하하 (Haha) in tow and 지효 (Ji hyo) followed behind him.”

김: “야 (Ya), 하하 (Haha) welcome.” Hugging him.

하: “Who do you want me to meet? Say it faster. We need to leave already.”

김: “What’s the rush? I’m sure you’ll thank me after seeing him.”

하: “You’re so sure of yourself 형 (hyung)?”

김: “Of course. On 3 I’ll get out of the way and you’ll finally be able to see him.”

All this while 지효 (Ji hyo) was in the room but, she felt like she was not there because nobody was paying attention to her but, it doesn’t matter because she likes not being noticed anyway. She just watched them and listened to their conversation. She heard him count to 3 then he moved out of the way revealing a man seated in a sofa. She can’t believe what she saw and it made her froze in place. She now thinks that it is definitely wrong that she stayed and went to this suite. When 종국 (Jong kook) got out of the way the seated guy said,

유: “How have you been 하하 야 (Haha ya)?”

하하 (Haha) smiled brightly upon seeing him and said,

하: “WOW! So you’re here already, our 형 (hyung), I have been doing well.

유: “Congratulations on wedding."

하: “Thank you 형 (hyung). At last, I finally found my last love." 재석 (Jae suk) laughed at 하하's (Haha's) comment then 하하 (Haha) said, "since you are already here be sure to attend my wedding okay? and I would like to welcome you home.”

The 2 guys hugged and greeted each other happily. They only stopped when 재석 (Jae suk) noticed the frozen girl and he was shocked but for some unknown reason he was happy to see 송지효 (Song Ji hyo) again.

 

 


A/N: I promise to finish this story no matter what because I also know how it feels to be left with an unfinished story. I'll try to update earlier but I won't promise anything because I'm a little busy with my studies. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed the 3rd chapter. :)  Thank you for all your support. :)