Chapter 2

Story of a CANDY ALLIANCE fan

REFERENCE:

유 = Yoo

이 = Lee

송 = Song

씨 (ssi) = Mr.

 

(At the airport’s strip)

이: “Home sweet home.”

He looked at 재석 (Jae suk) who is browsing down his messages then he blurted,

유: “Not again!”

광수 (Kwang soo) asked, 이: “Why sir is there a problem?”

유: “Sort of. My friend found out that I will be arriving today and asked some girls to welcome me . . . (sigh)”

이: “Can I help with that?”

유: “Don’t worry I’ll take care of it. I’ll just show them my bad guy act enough to leave me alone.”  

이: “You have that act?”

유: “Of course! . . . Well not really but what is so hard about that? I’m sure I can manage. Anyway see you 광수 (Kwang soo) and I will be waiting for that call. It was nice meeting you.” 

Then 재석 (Jae suk) took his leave.

이: ”The pleasure is all mine sir. Thank you again.”

(Inside the airport)

송: “Where is that brother of mine? What is taking him so long?”

A woman holding a placard that read, ‘WELCOME 이광수’ (WELCOME Lee Kwang Soo), was waiting impatiently in front of 2 ily dressed woman who were very noisy.

G1: “Where  is 오빠 (oppa) ? Why is he not here yet?”

G2: “Shut up! Just be patient. And who are you calling 오빠 (oppa)? He is definitely mine so stay away.”

송지효 (Song Ji Hyo) is now very irritated, hearing the noisy exchange of these 2 woman who is almost to the eyes plus the fact that she has been standing there for 2 hours already. When she had had enough and was about to confront them the 2 woman screamed and rushed forward. 지효 (Ji hyo) who was in front of them was taken along. She was doing her best to get out of the group but she can’t. Then she was finally pushed forward and was separated from the group. She thought, 송: ‘Thank God’ but then she suddenly heard people shouting “WATCH OUT!” Realization kicked in so she immediately looked in front and she saw a guy in a suit in very close proximity. She tried to stop herself from lounging forward but gravity has another thing in mind. She collided with him and in seconds they were on the floor. The guy said,

유: “What was that about? Are you okay Miss?”

송: “I think so.”

유: “You’re not one of them are you?”, referring to the 2 ily dressed women.

송: “Of course not !”

유: “I thought so.”

송: “What does that supposed to mean?”

She glared at him with intense eyes. He was shocked with the way the woman looked at him so he just managed to say,

유: “Well . . . “

When he was about to explain what he meant, the woman was pulled up by the 2 ily dressed woman and they confronted her.

G1: “What did you do to our 오빠 (oppa)?”

송: “What are you talking about? I did not do anything.”

G2: “You’re trying to deny something that is so obvious? He fell down because of you!”

송: “Excuse me! In case you have forgotten the 2 of you pushed me causing our collision.”

G1: “Are you accusing us?”

송: “No. I’m telling the truth.”

That is the start of a very wild catfight. 재석 (Jae suk) was getting up on his feet when his bodyguards came. One guard rushed towards him to check on him.

BG: “Are you okay sir?”

유: “Yes I’m fine. Break those girls up and bring them outside alright? I’ll wait for you there. Hurry, before the security guards come. I don’t want this getting anymore bigger than it already is.”

BG: “Already on it sir.”

The bodyguards broke off the fight and separated the 3 women. All of them looked much disheveled. They were brought outside where 재석 (Jae suk) was waiting. They were positioned in a line in front of him.

유: “The 2 of you (referring to the 2 ily dressed woman). 김씨 (Kim ssi) sent you right?”

The 2 women answered ‘YES’ in unison.

유: “Just go home. You can keep the money. I will not tell him anything or better yet you can go to him and serve him so as not to waste his money. GO!”

With that the 2 women left without gaining anything from him.

송: “Hey where are you 2 going? We are not finish yet! Hey!”, 지효 (Ji hyo) said as the 2 girls scurried away not paying any attention to her. they did not even hesitate to look back they just left there as fast as they could.

Then his attention focused in the single woman left. He looked at her when walking towards her then, he suddenly stopped from his tracks when he noticed something. He then saw some of his bodyguards smiling secretly, some were stretching their necks, but others just pretended that they didn’t noticed. Immediately he ordered them.

유: “All of you turn around, NOW!”

All of them did just that. The woman was now confused on what was happening. The guy took a scarf from his lady secretary then he slowly approached the woman.

송: “Why did you ask them to turn around? And why did you order those girls to go? Can’t you see that we were still talking?

The guy did not answer any of her questions but instead he just kept on coming closer towards her. She was afraid of what’s going to happen next as he is getting very close, uncomfortably close. She then said,

송: “Don’t come any closer or I’ll throw this juice on you.”

She held the juice while in the stance of throwing but, he just ignored her and went closer. She was frozen in place when he put the scarf on her and tied it in front of her. After this he came even closer to whisper something to her. Now her hand was on his coat trying to stop him but then he said,

유: “The next time you fight make sure that your clothes won’t get ripped okay?” Then he stood back while saying, “And keep that juice away. You might stain someone’s clothing.”

But when he looked at her hand the juice was nowhere to be found. He looked at her and she smiled a weird smile and said,

송: “Too late, I already did.”

By then he realized that his coat was wet with the juice that she was holding earlier. He could not believe it but then again it’s just a suit.

유: “What are we supposed to do with this suit?”

He said it more to himself but the woman answered.

송: “I’ll take care of it. Give it to me. I can’t attend to it now because I need to pick up my brother.”

유: “No, it’s okay. You can leave now.”

But she was persistent.

송: “No! It’s my fault so just give it to me. Here I’ll help you.”

She took the jacket off him surprising him and making him freeze on the spot.

송: “Here is my card just tell me where to deliver it.”

She put her card in his hand and took her leave to avoid any more arguments. He could not even muster a word. All he could do was to look at her retreating back. He rode his car and asked his driver to go straight home. As he was travelling he smiled and said, 유: “What a very interesting woman”

He then realized that he was holding something. He looked at it with curiosity.

유: “Huh?” Apparently it was the card given by the woman earlier. He read it.

유: “송지효 (Song Ji hyo). So that’s her name.” He read further “Teacher”

유: “Interesting personality for a teacher.” Then he looked outside the car’s window and repeated her name.

유: “송 (Song) . 지 (Ji) . 효 (Hyo) . Nice meeting you.”

He smiled after saying these words. On the other hand, 지효 (Ji hyo) re-entered the airport to pick up her brother but, she was too busy talking to herself that she could not hear someone calling her. A loud voice called out from a distance.

이: “송지효 ! (Song Ji hyo !)

She turned around and saw her brother walking towards her. She said angrily,

송: “What did you just call me? You brat.”

이: “I’ve been calling you noona for a dozen times now, but you seem to be someplace else so I called your name and look it worked.”

송: “Sorry, I’m just replaying the happening earlier while I was waiting for you. Come to think of it, this is all your fault. Why are you so late?”

이: “Huh? Did you get into a fight noona? I’ll tell you why when we get home. Tell me what happened to you first.

송: “(sigh) It’s a very long story. Let’s just talk when we get home, deal?”

이: “Okay, deal.”

송: “Before we forget WELCOME HOME OUR LITTLE BROTHER.”

She opened her arms inviting her little brother for a hug. He smiled brightly and hugged his sister tightly saying,

이: “Thank you noona. I missed you so much.”

송: “I missed you too but not anymore.”

They separated then went to their home where they would be living in together from now on.

 

 


A/N: Hello here is another chapter of my story. I hope you guys continue to read and like it. By the way just tell me if their surname in Korean writing is confusing so that I can find a way to make it easier so that you guys can enjoy reading the story much better.
        Thank you for all the reads and subscribes :)
            Enjoy :)