'ekolu

Bobby's Little Cousin.

  After getting pass the change in her hair, one can easily say that the cousins spent at least twenty minutes hugging each other and talking.

The reasons being, Bobby was being a and tried to lecture Avalon about her hair but she was ignoring him and not having it. Two, Bobby had missed his little cousin as the two are very close and they spent like at least eight minutes hugging. And the rest was pretty much about how Avalon's first six months in Seoul, South Korea was going. Everything about her job, she left out because he was going to try and help her on Show Me The Money, since he did win. And Avalon would rather do it herself. She also wants to see his reaction when he watches Show Me The Money. If he asks about her job, she'll tell him all about it, there is nothing to hide with that. She'll even tell him she will be actually debuting really soon and doing music again after almost two years of doing nothing. The very last reason being Bobby was telling her no flirting tonight. Sometimes someone who isn't very protective has their moments. Then again Bobby wants her to possibly end up with B.I. in the end. Avalon just doesn't know that.

Finally, Bobby leads her inside to the very back of the restaurant. She almost freezes mid-step when she sees who is sitting at the table. On one side in all four seats, sitting down and talking to each other are Mino, Jay Park, Zico and Kyung. With two seats in between them on the other side of the table are B.I. and Dok2.

Holy .

Avalon gently nudges her cousin as they walk towards the table. "Yah, hang out with your group members more."

Bobby gains the attention of everyone, throwing his arm around Avalon's shoulders. "Everyone meet my little cousin Avalon. Avalon meet Jay hyung, Dok2 hyung, Zico hyung, Kyung hyung, Min-."

Avalon cuts him off. "Mino and B.I., the only member of your group here. I know who they are pabo. I'm a fan of all of them."

Bobby whines a bit, "You see how mean she is to me." "Yah, Bobby you deserve it sometimes dude and I wasn't even that mean."

The both sit down, Bobby to Avalon's right and B.I. to her left. Her cousin starts to mutter under his breath and Avalon reaches up, gently smacking the back of his head.

"As I always say, if you are going to talk , say it loud, proud and to the person's face dude."

He points at her accusingly. "See, not even calling me oppa! I told you she is a brat."

Hanbin shrugs, "I like her. But I thought she has long, jet black hair. She has short hair and she has dyed silver tips." Mino nods, "Yeah, from like all the pictures you have of her and with her from the past, what, two years?"

Avalon snorts, glancing at her cousin. "Why did you take stalker pictures of me? And I did have long black hair, I just got tired of it honestly. It was long because all I did was trim it or just leave it alone, I grew up with long hair and I loved it. My hair was blue before so only black would cover it, luckily black was my normal hair color. My boss's girlfriend insisted that her friend should cut my hair when I said I was thinking about getting a hair cut and he bleached it ombre style and added silver. He asked permission first, but I quite like it." Bobby groans quietly with a small pout as Avalon runs her fingers through her medium-short hair. "Yah, oppa you act like I legit didn't dye my hair like every month when I was in the band. And I dyed my whole head as well. At least my hair isn't that damaged anymore."

"And I still freak out over that. You lost a lot of hair." Bobby mutters almost slouching in his chair.

"Are we really going to start this now? Get over it."

"I am not going to get over it. Everyone in our family didn't like you constantly dying your hair."

"Actually everyone else was fine with it, just not you. And they are still fine with it. Now this is why I rooted for Winner instead of you guys in the Who's Next program."

"Everyone else is so not fine with it Avalon."

And that's how the two cousins ended up arguing as they forgot they were in a restaurant and are in the presence of company. They argue pretty quietly like they still know they are currently in a restaurant. The argument went from her constantly dying her hair to something that happened to them while they were children. How did that happen? No one knows. The rest look at each other awkwardly as Hanbin clears his throat gently, causing the cousins to break out if their trance. Avalon blinks, looking around at the people sitting at the table with them and quickly remembers where they are.

"Oh my god. I am so sorry we started arguing, we kind of do that often." She bows her head in apology to the men around her. Bobby bows his head as well but his head quickly snaps up as he realizes something.

"Yah! You know what I just noticed?" Bobby says, glaring at his cousin. Avalon nods her head at him like she is asking him what.

"She said she cheered for Winner instead of her favorite oppa! And you cane for the finale.." He starts to go on and on about how she doesn't love him that much anymore. And how he needs to tell her dad and brothers that she is looking at boys when she is not supposed to. Avalon just watches him almost muttering to himself, not knowing what to do like usual when he gets like this. "So you guys have never seen this side of him, huh?" Her eyes glance at Hanbin who is just watching her cousin.

Hanbin nods, a little freaked out at his friend as he watches him rave on and on. "Hyung is usually pretty chill and calm, what have you actually done?" Giving him a small grin, Avalon just shrugs.

Bobby finally calms down and excuses himself to the restroom as Jay starts to grill the meat. Avalon waits before he is completely out of hearing range before bringing up Show Me The Money, since three of this season's judges are sitting with her.

"Thank you so so much for not bringing up the show and pretty much not saying anything about it."

Jay chuckles, nodding. "Kinda guessed he doesn't know because he wasn't bragging and you looked a little nervous when you saw us."

"Yeah..." Avalon gives him a smile. "Just I am actually enjoying doing it more than I thought I would even though we have only filmed enough for at least the first episode maybe even more. And I rather do it myself and get as far as I can myself. It's also helping me prepare for my debut. He can know about that, just not Show Me The Money."

Dok2 and Jay nod, Zico smirks and speaks up. "At least you got rid of that needy sweater."

Avalon frowns at him almost pouting. "Heyheyhey no dissing my Gryffindor sweater. My stylist wanted me to change before I left at my company. I thought it looked pretty good on me."

Zico shakes his head, "Yeah it didn't look that good really." Avalon gaps at him as the rest of the rappers at the table start to eat and the conversation switches to stories from her touring days. Well apparently a lot of Korean celebrities are fans of her music. Or well Plot Twist's music, though she is the writer of pretty much all of the songs. Bobby finally comes back from the restroom and joins the rest in eating. In the middle of telling the story of how she broke her ribs at a signing, only being able to tell the beginning and not the accident, Bobby shoves a wrap into . Avalon rolls her eyes at him, closing and chewing the wrap. She takes a drink of her soda and her cousin speaks up, curious to what they were talking about while he was gone.

"So what were you guys talking about while I was gone?"

"Oh you know, just about my job here in Seoul. How it's musical base and how I am having slight difficulty in writing my debut album. Like its almost done, but it has been awhile and I feel quite rusty in writing songs. And how my debut date is coming up so I need to help put the final touches on my music video. Then we went into conversation about how the tours I went on were like and I was telling the story of how I broke my ribs before you interrupted me."

He nods, before realizing she said debut and album. Bobby snaps his head to the left, staring at his cousin wide-eyed and a piece of meat hanging from his lips. Avalon giggles at her cousin as the six rappers chuckle. Her cousin quickly eats the piece of meat and starts to gently shake his younger cousin.

"Debut? Album?"

"Yes!"

"So the band is back together? See I told you it would work out with them! They do care about you! This is great!"

"Ah... ani Plot Twist is not getting back together. They don't even talk to me anymore.... I-uhm- I'm debuting as a solo artist here, in Seoul. And before you ask about my company, I am in a new small company but I really like it."

Hanbin looks at her confused. "Plot Twist?"

Avalon raises an eyebrow at him, "Did Bobby not tell you or do you not recognize me? I was the lead singer for Plot Twist."

Jay grins, "One of the best bands in the world!" Kyung, Zico and Bobby all give him high fives, grinning. Avalon blushes lightly, looking at her lap. "We weren't that amazing...."

Hanbin, Mino and Dok2 all shout at surprised as they finally recognize the girl from music videos, posters, shirts, etc. Dok2 then asks the question they have all been wondering.

"Why did you guys break up? You weren't even a band for that long. Four years right?"

Avalon runs her hand through her hair. "Can we not talk about that? Still not really like...in the state to talk about that. So uh my company? You probably don't really know the name but you may know or heard of two of my oppas. Rogue and Savage, I have actually featured in a few of their songs but I didn't put my name down."

They continue to talk as they finish their meal with the occasional call from Avalon's boss here and there, just checking up and seeing how much longer she is staying. They even stayed for another hour after mixing everything with rice to make fried rice and finishing that, just talking and becoming friendly with Avalon. By the end of the dinner, Jay Park, Zico, Dok2, Mino, Kyung and B.I ended up with her number to contact her. Once the meal was officially over and everyone was getting ready to leave, Bobby insisted that Avalon got a ride home with B.I and him along with their manager. Honestly, he just wanted to know where she lived so he can come over randomly come over. He was constantly taking notes of the address of the building, now all he needed was her floor level and the actual apartment number and he was good. Which is why both B.I and him are currently in the elevator with Avalon. Just to get her home safey is what Bobby said to her. The whole time, he was grinning watching B.I and his cousin talk about music and other things. They were becoming very good friends, after the small argument between Avalon and Bobby when she mentioned how many piercings and tattoos she has now. But she instantly shut him by saying its her own body and she can do whatever the she wants. They finally arrive to her floor, which happens to be the eighteenth floor, Bobby taking note if the floor instantly and head to apartment 460, which the older cousin quickly writes down in his phone. He just didn't know she had a roommate, a male one to be exact.

As Avalon was pressing the passcode into the door's lock, the door actually opened before she eve finish. Taehyun aka Savage looks up from slipping on his shoes in surprise.

"Oh, your back Ava?"

"Yeah oppa, this is my cousin Bobby and one of his groupmates and friends Hanbin or B.I. Are you going back to work?"

Taehyun nods, keeping the door open. "Yeah so lock the door behind you when you enter, windows are already locked. I won't be home until late so don't wait up for me. If you need anything, just text me." He ruffles her hair, before bowing the two iKON members and walks off quickly.

Avalon turns to say goodnight and goodbye to her cousin and new friend, but noticed they are staring at her wide-eyed.

"What?"

"You live with a guy? Are you guys dating? You know you are supposed to let your family meet him before moving in together? How long have you two been dating?" Bobby says in English, a little mad. Hanbin just looks away, looking a little sad.

Avalon snorts, covering to stop herself from laughing really loud and disturbing the neighbors. "Yah, oppa don't worry. Tae oppa and I aren't dating. He is letting me live with him until I get my own apartment, which is hopefully soon but still looking. Goodnight oppas, I should probably go inside and start some of the work I was supposed to do today."

Bobby smiles after ranting and the two older males say goodnight as well and wait until she is fully inside her apartment before leaving. Avalon quickly changes in to comfortable clothes and sits down at the kitchen table with her laptop, going straight into the work she was supposed to do for the day, go over the songs she has written for her first Korean album. The only times she got up were for something to drink or something to munch on later in the night, or for more paper, another pencil and other pen. She also got help by video chatting Danny and Namkyu, and getting their input. But they got distracted and ended up making breakfast plans the next day with the whole company. They try to do it at least once a week, if not more.

They next day, after the breakfast date with everyone else, Danny and Namkyu took Avalon to the taping of Show Me The Money for the 1v1 Battle and only stayed a little bit before going back to work. She walks into the waiting room, where everyone is currently at and quickly finds Amber, making a beanie straight to the older female. After hearing the rules of the round, Avalon was quite nervous once again. Each contestant choose another contestant to have pretty much a rap battle against each other. They are give time to practice and are given multiple beats to choose from. The judges then choose the rapper they liked to stay and the other is eliminated from the show.

All the male idols still remaining all went up because a lot of the other guys wanted to prove they were better rappers then idol rappers. After Jackson was eliminated, there was seven idol rappers left; Yongguk and Zelo from B.A.P, P.O from Block B, S.Coups from Seventeen, Daeil from 24K, Yibo from Uniq and Junhyung from BEAST. Now only four survived this round, the ones who were eliminated were Zelo, Daeil and Yibo.

Poor guys didn't even get much screen time yet in this story.

One of the four remaining female rappers goes up, her name being Ace and Amber turns to Avalon, making a face knowing one of them was going to be up next and going against Ace. Amber was the one to be called up and the two females walk off to practice. Avalon pouts, knowing her only friend here was gone for awhile and could possibly not come back, but her facial expression goes blank as she feels someone's eyes on her. She looks up and glances around, checking off a couple of the guys who have been staring at her since they started standing in the room and makes eye contact with the only other girl left with her. Avalon instantly knew she was going to be next because the girl's stare went from a glare to a smirk, like she was mocking her. Her rapper name was supposedly Candy and it made Avalon laugh because the girl thought it made her all badass and thug life. No, not really hun. Sorry.