'elua

Bobby's Little Cousin.

The first part of the auditions are over and the people who have passed so far are moved into another room with multiple chairs set up. Sadly, Avalon didn't know anyone but the idols and she is only friendly with two. And luckily, both Amber and Jackson made it to the second round and are currently sitting with Avalon in the middle of the whole thing, the former rocker between the two kpop idols.

After awhile all the contestants left over where in the room and they started the next round. The three of them were joking around with the filters on Avalon's snapchat while everyone else is getting ready for the on minute rap audition. Time goes on, people go through their part of the second part of the audition in front of the judges, some staying and some leaving. Jackson was one of the people that left, Amber stayed. Now it was Avalon's turn, a staff member calling her name as well as a couple others who were going before her. Leaving her bag with Amber, she followed the four guys and the staff member to the side of the stage. The four guys were trying to look badass or cool, while Avalon follows behind them trying to hold back her laugh. They look like idiots.

One by one the guys go on the stage and do their thing, only two of them being passed by the judges. The same staff member from earlier taps her shoulder, handing Avalon a mic and gently pushes her out on the stage.

She walks out to the middle with an expressionless face, eyes glancing around her surroundings. She bows to the judges sitting in the couches in front of her.

Zico grins, nudging both Crush and Dean and juts his chin at her. Yeah, that so does not mean you have been talking about her. Jay grins, sitting up quickly in his chair. The producers call a quick break as they need to change the tapes and Jay takes the chance to speak up.

"Avalon Kim from Plot Twist?"

A smile grows on her face, "Who would have thought Jay Park listened to my old band."

She stands around as the camera men are almost done and stares at her boots. Jay comes up on the stage clapping the slate to start the new tape up. All the judges scan her, not taking her fully seriously as she is a petite girl wearing a Gryffindor sweater. San. E nods his head at her, "Whenever you are ready Avalon."

Avalon smiles, taking a deep breath as the timer starts. Her stage presence from the rock concerts as her smile turns into a small smirk.

"I wish I found some better sounds no one's ever heard, I wish I had a better voice that sang some better words, I wish I found some chords in an order that is new, I wish I didn't have to rhyme every time I sang, I was told when I get older all my fears would shrink. But now I'm insecure and I care what people think"

She moves around the small stage, watching all the judges bob their heads.

"Sometimes a certain smell will take me back to when I was young. How come I'm never able to identify where it's coming from. I'd make a candle out of it if I ever found it. Try to sell it, never sell out of it, I'd probably only sell one. It's be my brother, 'cause we have the same nose. Same clothes homegrown, a stone's throw from a creek we used to roam. But it would remind us of when nothing really mattered. Out of student loans and treehouse homes we all would take the latter. My name's 'Blurryface' and I care what you think. Wish we could turn back time, to the good ol' days. When our momma sang us to sleep but now we're stressed out. When our momma sang us to sleep but now we're stressed out. We used to play pretend, give each other different names. We would build a rocket ship and then we'd fly it far away. Used to dream of outer space but now they're laughing at our face. Saying, wake up you need to make money. Yo." (Stressed Out by Twenty One Pilots)

She finishes with a small smirk on her face, fixing her beanie, in the middle of the stage and leaning against her right leg a but.

The judges all look at each other, reading each other's faces. A few moments later all the above the stage flash pass. A grin grows on Avalon's face as she bows to them. Jay grins, "I thought your stage presence was amazing, it was pretty fun to watch you enjoy yourself." Zico nods, adding on. "I knew you had talent earlier but watching you on the stage was really great. I wish you luck." Avalon nods, thanking them before heading back to the multiple chairs. The other contestants watching her walk back, a few congradulating her here and there. Amber looks up from her phone as Avalon takes the seat next to her.

"How did it go?"

"Well I passed so."

Amber laughs, throwing an arm around the younger girl. "That's my girl." Avalon laughs at the older girl, shaking her head.

A few hours go by and the first two rounds are over, every idol besides Jackson made it to the next round. Most of the unheard of names were out the first round, but there is still a good handful left. With Avalon being one of them. She says bye to Amber as the idol's manager told her she needed to get to her next schedule. Leaning against the wall outside the studio, Avalon waits for one of her friends to come pick her up. Her phone's light shining against her face as she uses it while waiting. A car drives up to the curve, the horn honking. The young girl looks up, putting her phone away as the window rolls down. A tattooed hand pops out, motioning her to come over.

"Yah, brat. Get in the car."

Avalon rolls her eyes, pushing off the wall and picks up her bag as she walks to the car. "Geez, can't you be any nicer Jinho oppa?"

Jinho laughs as she gets into the car and outs her seatbelt on. "I could but don't want to. To the company or Hyunnie's apartment?"

"The company. I gotta report fully to the boss."

Jinho nods, driving off to the company. They may be a small company and only have seven actual members of the company besides stylists and managers, the three artists and two DJs even share managers. Most of the workers besides the main seven are actual dating someone within the main seven. Within the main seven, everyone has stage names and nicknames. We have the big boss, Kang Daehyun aka Decay, he just so happens to be the second oldest at the age of thirty. Next is a producer slash DJ, Bones, real name being Lee Namkyu. He is the third youngest of Jackpot at age twenty-five. Park Inho is the producer and artist called Rogue is the one of the men that is pretty overprotective of their makane. Then we have the Englishman from London, Daniel Choi, who is a composer, DJ and the graphic designer of the company under the name of Khaos. He is the third oldest at twenty-eight. Kim Jinho also known as Rocketeer and is the oldest of the company at thirty-four. He is one of the three choreographers and claims he is Avalon's uncle, using the title to be overprotective. Savage is the second youngest, right before Avalon at twenty-four and is the last choreographer and artist. Kim Taehyun aka Savage is actually the closest member to Avalon even though Daniel was her first friend out of the group.

The two of them exit the car after Jinho had parked it in the parking garage under the building and used the elevator to go all the way up to the lobby floor of their company. As they go up, Avalon's phone goes off and she picks it up after a couple rings, pulling it out of her pocket.

"Yo, Avalon here."

"Heeyyy favorite cousin."

A smile quickly grows on her face as Jinho watches her, as her cousin's name slips out if , he rolls his eyes.

"Bobby!"

"Yah where is the oppa?"

Bobby whines into the phone as she laughs.

"Non-existent."

The elevator dings, telling the two they are at the floor. Avalon and Jinho walk out, the female still talking to her cousin on her phone.

"So, oppa why did you actually call?"

"Ah! There's the oppa I wanted. Anyways, I am going out to dinner with a couple friends and after I mentioned you are my cousin, they want to meet you. So you down to come? I'll pay for you. Freee foooddd."

"Is it with your members?"

".....Ani. Well maybe B.I?"

"Yah! Spend time with your members too. Let me ask to make sure, I just finished my main schedule for today. I should be working tonight but my boss might let me off." Avalon says, chewing on her bottom lip and entering her office, turning the light on.

He whines into the phone. "Ask theennn. I haven't seen you in like forever."

She starts to giggle. “We facetime legit like every night, even when I work my phone is on the desk and we are either on the phone or video chatting. But I will ask okay?"

Avalon sets her phone down on her desk, putting her bag down right next to it on the floor before going to her boss' office. She knocks in the door gently but loud enough for him to hear. "Come in." His deep voice calls out and Avalon goes in, seeing his girlfriend with him.

"Hey oppa, hi unnie!"

A smile grows on Daehyun's face, "Hey makane. How was your day?"

His girlfriend, Eunae rushes to the young girl almost tackling her in a hug.

"Waaahhh, you look cute today Ava!"

Avalon thanks her, hugging her back before turning to her boss. "It went good. I enjoyed it more than I thought I would. Unnie can you believe I was just a small distance away from Bang Yongguk and Zelo! Verbal Jint is a judge, so is Zion.T and San.E. It was great! Anyways Bobby wants to know if I can go out to eat with him and some other people he wants to introduce me to. And surprisingly it's not his group."

Daehyun sits against his desk, thinking about it before nodding. "Sure. You haven't had much fun since you moved here. Just don't stay out late, be careful and text all of us when you get home."

A smile grows on her face. "Thanks oppa!" She quickly leaves his office before jogging back to her office to tell her cousin she can go. She quickly tells him so, asks for all the details to be texted to her and hangs up, turning on her desktop computer to do a little work before she goes out. After awhile there is a knock on the door and Eunae bursts in with a box and a couple bags tossed on top. Avalon turns around in her office chair and watches the older girl with big eyes.

"What's this?"

Eunae stares at her like she is crazy. "Well you aren't going to go in that, are you? You are so lucky the girls and I have started getting ready for your debut." She closes the door and starts to go through the box of clothes.

"Do you want boots or shoes?"

"Boots. Is that a Marvel button up shirt? Oh I am so keeping that!"

After an hour of choosing clothes, Eunae finally picked the perfect outfit in her eyes for Avalon. And she was so ready to put make up on the younger girl's face but after turning around again after choosing the make up she wanted to use, Avalon disappeared. She was able to hide from the older girl until it was time to go meet up with her cousin. Wishing she had her headphones, she fixes her jacket and slides through the crowded streets to the Korean BBQ restaurant.

Luckily, the restaurant wasn't that far from her company and it didn't take very long to get there. As she walked, she glances around at Seoul's night scene. Usually she is working inside and she never really got the time to go out and party like others her age. People coming and going, young adults getting ready to party and some already partied out and drunk. Soon enough, she arrived at the restaurant where her cousin said they were going to be at. She pulls out her phone, unlocks it and calls her cousin to tell him she is here. After a couple rings, Bobby answers.

"Hello?"

"Oppa, I'm here. Should I come in or wait for you out here?" Avalon says, standing outside the entrance.

"You are? Stay right there, I'll come and get you." He hangs up without another word and Avalon stares at her phone a little peeved. "Well that was rude, no need to hang up on me like that." The bell above the door chimes and she looks up to see her cousin grinning at her.

"Yah...what happen to your long hair? It was pretty! Weren't you done dying it to?..."

Of course that would be the first thing her cousin noticed.