I Need U

I Need U
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"I love you." Your lips split into a bright smile, taking my breath away as my heart pounds a million beats per second. Are you human, how is someone as beautiful as you existing?

"I hate you." But the words don't leave my shut mouth, instead there is nothing. You're left with silence. The smile falls from your face and you look away. Your pained expression makes my heart clench. I never understand what about you makes me feel the way I do. You treat me so well, yet you're given nothing in return. I have nothing to give you, only silence and the nonexistent time of day. I have nothing, yet I'm your everything?

You need me. No you're wrong, I'm the one who needs you. I just don't know how to tell you. How to tell you, reassure you that I love you. I need you. I need you. I need you.

"Hey, why are you so cold to me?" Your words don't match your tone. It's light and cheerful as if you don't have a single problem. As if I don't bring the worst kinds of pain to you. Why did it have to be me you love? You deserve better, someone like you doesn't need someone like me. I try to push you away, but you just get closer. My methods aren't very effective I see that now. My methods aren't very effective because I can't bear to go live another day without you.

"I'm sorry." Your choked sobs sound so raw in my ears. I'm used to seeing you so happy. I'm so used to seeing your smile. You laying there crying on your own, speaking to yourself about everything you've done wrong. You ask yourself why it had to be me. Why did it have to be me?

"I love you." I don't know what to do, you're completely alone. With no comfort, it seems like I'm not even in the room. What's wrong with me? I can't help you. I can't help you. I can help you. I can't help you. Why can't I help you? Why can't I do anything.

"Forgive me." Because I'm completely useless. Because you're you. Because I'm me. Because we are different. Because you are so beautiful when I'm just a crack in the road. I look at your life, I'm just a smudge on your flawless being.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter