Trolling Yong Hwa Jung

Trolling Yong Hwa Jung

He keeps walking to and fro in the living room holding his mobile with creased eyebrows.

“I’m getting dizzy!” She complained while her eyes kept on following him.

“Damn it! I told him to hold himself!” He exclaimed.

Giggles were then heard.

“What’s so funny?” He asked them. “Ugh! He can’t answer me back?” He continued complaining.

“What the hell is wrong with you?” She asked irritated.

Suddenly, their mobile phones beeped. It was him.

“Is it that bad?” The message read.

“Ha! Is he really asking if it is that bad?” He asked no one in particular like talking to the phone.

He replied. “Are you really out of your mind?”

He was so frustrated. How many times does he have to warn him over and over?

The others are enjoying to what is happening just replied emoticons at the group chat.

“Jeongmal! Why am I even included here?” She said unbelievably while scrolling down on the group chat room. Up to now, she is still asking him why he needs to include her in every discussion of the band.

The others laughed. He turned to look and gave them warning glares. They held their hands up as if they’re giving up yet did not stop laughing.

She shakes her head. “Why are you getting so frustrated?” She asked.

“Because I feel like I’ve been reminding a kid over and over again! He just couldn’t hold himself!”

“And why that matters to you?”

“Of course, I am still their Hyung!” He answered in an authoritative tone.

“But Hyung, he is old enough now. He knows what he is doing!” The youngest answered.

“Ya! Lee Jung Shin!” He remarked.

“Seriously Hyung! You’ve been there!” The second youngest said.

“Exactly my point Minhyuk-ah!”

“Jung Yong Hwa, I’m warning you! Stop flooding him messages! He’ll be here any minute from now!”

Just before he could answer, the door opened.

“What the hell are you thinking?” He asked him. Again, frustrated.

He did not answer and just shook his head touching his nape.

“Ya! How will I explain again to Sajangnim?” He asked.

“Give him a break, Jung Yong Hwa!” She shouted and stood up from the couch.

“Don’t mind him. I’ll prepare the foods now.” She said talking to the other one while walking to the kitchen for dinner.

“Ya! Seo Joo Hyun!” He exclaimed.

She then turned to look at him. “Wae?” She asked arrogantly and crossed her arms.

“BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM!” Minhyuk and Jungshin shouted while laughing.

“Lee Jong Hyun, I am not yet done with you.” He said.

“Hyung, I know. I just… I just can’t hold myself.” He explained.

“That’s why I keep on warning you!”

“It won’t do any harm! People will think it is part of the script! That I was just acting!”

“But you are not! Have you seen yourself?” He insisted and sat beside him. He showed him his mobile phone with lots of screen cap photos from the latest episode aired that night.

“Hyung, he already saw it all. How many times have you sent those in our group chat?” Jungshin said.

“Jungshin-ah! Seohyun-ssi prepared cream spaghetti today!” Minhyuk shouted happily.

“Jeongmal? That’s good! At least today we are not eating green leafy vegetables alone.” He said.

“Won’t you two help me here?” Yonghwa asked them as the two rushed to Seohyun’s side.

“Aniyo. You can do it by yourself. You alone can tame Lee Jong Hyun, hyung. Bring it on.” Jungshin said.

“Hyung, I swear I did not do it on purpose! I accidentally pushed her closer!” Jonghyun again explained.

“But you did!”

“It’s accidentally, Hyung!”

“Still! Your lips touched hers!”

“That’s light touch only!”

“Again, it touched still!”

“What can I do? I can’t help it!”

“It’s still early Lee Jong Hyun! Remember why you are doing this!”

“I know! Sajangnim kept on warning me too!”

“Then you should listen! Don’t give him a hard time! You don’t want to regret it!”

“Take those words from him.” Minhyuk blurted out while munching the creamy spaghetti on his mouth.

“Yeah, that’s--- What?!” He exclaimed.

“So… are you regretting everything?!” She then asked. He was startled.

“Jeongmal! Ours and theirs are way too different!”

“What’s so different with our season and theirs?”

“Oh, that’s true. It’s still WGM though.” Jungshin then said.

“Can’t you two shut up?” He ordered. “We’re not the topic here, sarangbit.”

“Is that so? Then what are you trying to imply to him?”

“Aish! Jeongmal! This is so frustrating! What I am just saying is that it is still too early if he will get caught! You understand, Jong Hyun?” He then turned to him.

“But Hyung… I really cannot help it.”

“You have to! And stop thinking out loud! You’ve been blurting out lines that may cause misunderstanding to everyone! They might think that you might be a ert!”

“Whoah!” All of them reacted. “Where did that came from?”

“And who thinks of their wives while at the bathroom?!” He challenged them to answer.

“What kind of person who always want to kiss their partner, every second and minute of his day!”

There was no response.

“It looks like you are always imagining her lips!”

No one responded still.

“See? You understand what I am trying to say, right?” Again he asked for confirmation.

Jong Hyun nodded. “But Hyung…” He said.

“What but? No more buts! Understand?”

“I remember you are thinking of Seohyun-ssi too while taking a bath during those days. I even hear you singing their songs while shouting her name. You’re just the same as Jong Hyun hyung.” Jungshin blurted out.

“I also caught you pouting in front of the mirror back then while murmuring Seohyun-ssi’s name. Are you perhaps imagining her lips touching yours too?” Minhyuk then said.

Seohyun’s eyes widened. “You’re thinking of me while you’re taking a bath during our WGM days?!” She asked very much surprised. “And you’re imagining me kissing you?! Jinjjaaaa?!” She unbelievably asked again while holding her laughter.

“Ye!” He proudly answered without even realizing his answer.

“Jeongmal?!”

“WHAT?! Ya!!!” Yonghwa exclaimed and gave deadly glares at s after recollecting the statements of his younger brothers. He is so dead.

“Seohyun-ssi, imagine Hyung taking a bath and shouting your name emotionally.” Jonghyun said.

“While imagining your lips?” Jungshin added.

“Aiggoo, such a ert at that age!” Minhyuk commented.

“I’ll kill you three!” He shouted blushing.

The three members laughed seeing him flustered and ran outside his apartment.

 “Ya, Jung Yong Hwa! Jeongmal?!” She asked again while walking slowly towards him.

He slowly stepped back. “A…ani…aniyo!” And hurriedly ran outside too catching his dongsaengs.

“I’ll strangle you three! Jinjjjaaa!” He shouted and almost stumbled at the front door.

Seohyun laughed loudly. “Ya! Where are you going?!?!” She asked from the apartment’s door.

“I’m getting you an ice cream!!!” He answered shouting with blushing cheeks and not looking back anymore.

*

*

*

*

*

After an hour...

"Not yet coming home?"

He was nervous to answer the message. He closed his eyes and sent in a message.

"What flavor do you want?" He typed in with full courage trying to forget the topic from before. He is still embarrased though. What could Seohyun think of him right now?

"Anything that I will taste from your lips."

Yonghwa was shocked with the response. He blushed again.

"So... do you want goguma ice cream flavor on my lips huh?" He sent while giggling from excitement.

A minute of waiting for response feels like forever. Then his mobile phone beeped again.

"ERT HYUNG!!!" All caps.

His eyes widened and checked the name of the Kakaotalk group chat.

~ CNBLUE w/ Hyun ~

Dead.

He wanted to disappear right there and then.

Really, he is so dead.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA! You've been trolled, Jung Yong Hwa! Palli, come home and I'll taste the goguma ice cream flavor from your lips before it melts completely! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Seriously Yonghwa Jung?!?!" 

It felt like her laughter is ringing in his head.

"Mianhae Hyung! Come home now, palli! HAHAHAHA!"

He was stunned. He was blankly staring at his mobile.

His phone beeped again after a million like forever.

He was more embarrased now than an hour ago.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. ERT HYUNG! HAHAHAHAHA."

Yes, Jung Yong Hwa had been trolled.

*

*

*

A/N: Just relieving my stressful day. Back to the other fanfic. Lol. Annyeong chingus! :))))