Rising Sun

EXO: THE AFTERMATH (VAMPIRE ROMANCE)

Third Person's PoV


" ", Carter cursed, jumping up from the bench. " I need to get out of here, and fast ". She looked arround the park to see if there were any people there. The city was starting to wake up slowly, as the sun was rising higher on the horizon. The burning sensation on her hand was becoming unberable. now there were quite few people  on the streets, they were dressed in wvarious uniforms, rushing to thair work places. Carter was getting mad, with this many people on the streer, there is not possibilty that no one is gonna notice her. The last thing she now needs is getting seen by humans in this state. 

Using her normal human speed Carter ran in the shade, created by the big old looking oak tree. Once out of the sun's reach, the burn ing sensation on her hand stopped, her burned skin healing in a second. " So i can't be directly exposed to sunlight ha "? With this new found information, she looked arround the area she was in once again. The big skyscrapers were creating a lot of shade for her to hide in and not to burn. Looking down on her self, she realised that tehnicaly, burnmarks can only be wissible on her face and hands. 

" Right, i can do this. Now take a deep breath. All i need to do is cross the street on the crosswalk and run in the dark ally. That should be easy enough." In the moment when she was about to run for the crosswalk something buzzed in the pocket of her jacket. She took out her phone, to se that she got a text. " What the hell is this ? ". The text said, " Sunlight burns vampires in the human world, but in order to prevent that, you will need to find a daylight ring that was left for you in one of the buildings of this city. Trust your instincts, only then you will manage to find it ".  

" Man, this just keeps getting better and better ", Carter sighed, puting the phone back in her pocket. She ran to the crosswalk to cross the street. The skin on her face started burning, this time the burn was bigger and it hurt more. The sun was getting stronger aleready, which means that she had to hurry. Keeping her had low, she crossed the street in a hurry. She ran in one of the allys. In the end of the ally, stood a group of man observing Carters every move. As usual they were a group of those dirty guys that want to use girls for thair dirty needs. They were dressed in black leather chlothing.

Turning arround, Carter noticed them and idea popped in her mind. The blood she drank few hours back was leaving her sistem and she was becoming hungrier by the second. " Let me play along and win the prize ", she smirked. Puting up an innocent face she faced the gang. " I'm sorry for disturbung you, but i got kind if lost, so could you please help me find a nearest hotel " ? The men laughed. " Do you ear that boys, she wants us to hel her find a hotel ", said the leader. " Hhahahaha Right boss, she's dumb ".

" Yes, i need you to help me" she ran vampire speed and kicked all of them, knowking them down in the process. " Now you are gonna be a good boy and help me ", she said taking the leader by the neck, rising him up to her level. " W ww what are you, g get away from me ", the boss was getting uneasy, looking this girl in the eyes, he could see evil emiting from her, and whatever she was, sure enough she wasnt human. The hand arround his neck started squeezing tighter, cuting his air pipe. " Now, you are gonna help me ", Carter took her vampire form once again, these man dry. 

" Good breakfast you gave me guys, thanks ". She dumped their bodies in the dumpster. Leaving the ally happily and no longer hungry. Few hours and many sun burns later, she managed to fing big skyscraper. This was the building she was serching for. After reading that message, she fellt burst of energy, like a string pulling her to this place. Entering the building, she went to find the preson who rents these flats. Knocking twice on a door that says staff on it, she entered.  The lady that drank coffee in the room, laid her cup on the table looking at Carter. 

" Excue me, do you have apartments for rent "Carter asked the lady boredly, she knew that there was apartment available on the tenth floor, so why was she asking this lady nicely all of a sudden. And besides, it's not like she is gona be paying for it. Let's try this again. She moved closer to the lady, taking her by her collas. " Give me the key for the apartment on the tenth floor". She said compelling the landlady. Lady stood up ptoperely, fetching the key. " Here you go sweety, have a nice stay". Carter laughed. " Oh and one more small thing, this apartment is mine from now on, and i won't be paying rent, understand", she said compelling her once again.

Now that she was temporarily done with the vampire world, she can act however she want's in the human world. Hey if you have the power, why not use it to your advantage. Not bothering to take the elevator, she ran to the flat vampire speed. That daylight ring must be in there, so the faster she gets it the better. Opening the apartment's door, she ran into a big living room. Not bothering to dwell on how great this room is right now, she entered a big bed room next. There on the bedside table, lied a little jewlery box. Bingo. 

Full on curriouse, Carter opened a box to reveale a silver ring with black diamond shaped stone. Not waisting tme she put on the rind deciding to test it out. Moving the curtains aside, she let the sunlight hit her. And suprisingly enough, the sun was no longer a problem. 

Hello people who read this thing, i just wanted to say sory that i'm a big idiot and forgot that i even started this fanfiction. I was working on a Black Butler fanfic, and yeah. I have been watchin a lot of anime and it's like i have time for nothing beside that. Sorry if this chapter , you know i'm a really lazy person when it comes to doing things on time. Since it's summer i don't spend much time at home. I'm always outside riding my skateboard, lovin my life. Now in less than two months, my summer break is over, and school starts agan in September. To be more corect it starts on September 7th. I'm  trying to write this thing as much as i can and i don't know what will be the result. I feel like something is missing in my writing but i'll figure that one out. But untill next time, have a nice time  and i love you people.