Prologue

EXO: THE AFTERMATH (VAMPIRE ROMANCE)

“ Carter Rose Walker, by the decision of the Vampire Council, you are banned from the Vampire World. An attempt to kill the Vampire Lord is  highly punishable. But, instead of beheading you, we will send you to the Human World. You are forbidden to ever return to the Vampire World. If you do, death will be your punishment. Case closed.” The judge stood up from his chair leaving the courthouse along with others.


Carter glared at judges back in anger. If her arms weren’t cuffed behind her back, he would have been beheaded one by now. All her plans she’s been making for the past 50 years to kill that bastard that calls himself Vampire Lord went  down the drain.


Guards  approached her from the corner of the room, taking her by her arms, they pushed her out of the courthouse.  She didn’t struggle to escape. She knew it wasn’t worth it. Even if she escaped now, she would have been easily caught. Heck, she wouldn’t even be able to escape the courthouse.


She didn’t even need to ask the guards where they were taking her to. She knew the consequences of being caught in such a crime. They were taking her to a place where all banned criminals of the Vampire World were sent to.   The infamous portal to the Human World.


She hasn’t been back in the Human World since she was turned. That was 100 years ago.  She was really curious to see Human World again.

But she knew one thing for sure.

If you didn’t notice by now.

She is a vampire.

In need of revenge.

She will stop at nothing to kill The Vampire Lord.

Even if it cost her her life.

Those were her last thoughts before she was harshly pushed down to the portal.