Prologue

Star Crossed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

P R O L O G U E

 

I think of what we were like when I first met you
Your bashful smile, your shy words, your cold hands

| Lee Donghae – Beautiful |

 

 

 

“Donghae-yaaaaaaah ~ Hae-yaaah my babo dongsaengggg ~”

 

Donghae’s eyes widened. “Noona?”

 

“Yaaaaaah! Lee Donghae! I’m only two years older than you!” Donghae cringed at Hye Sun’s sudden screech and removed his ear from the phone.

 

“Noona, are you drunk?” The 18 year old inquired, packing his bags while paying attention to the person on the other end of the phone.

 

He heard Hye Sun snort. “I’m nooooot, I’m nooooot.”

 

Donghae sighed deeply before asking where she was. He packed his bag up and slung it over his shoulder.

 

“Where are you going?” Eunhyuk, who was resting on the floor after their grueling dance practice, asked the boy walking towards the exit.

 

Donghae looked back. “Dongsaeng duties.” He grinned tiredly. Eunhyuk tilted his head, “Goo Hye Sun-sshi?”

 

“Nae.”

 

“Arasso. Take care. Practice starts at 8 AM tomorrow.”

 

“Nae.”

 

 

Donghae walked down the hall, his eyes staring down at his feet. He was embarrassed, beyond embarrassed. He didn’t know that the address his Goo Hye Sun noona gave him was actually a bar. He wasn’t of legal age yet and he knew that he wasn’t supposed to be here. Women stopped to look at him, or his clothes that were still frumpy-looking from their whole day dance practice and older guys eyed him before chuckling and turning their heads. Donghae frowned, he didn’t look like kid that much…. Did he? He shook his head and proceeded inside.

 

The things he do for his noona.

 

 

“Donghae-yah! You’re here!” Goo Hye Sun shouted, her voice echoing through his ears. Her eyes twinkled in delight, and she immediately grabbed her purse before approaching him with a big grin. “I knew you’d come!”

 

“You’re not drunk.” Donghae groaned accusingly. She was perfectly okay! “Noona!”

 

Hye Sun grinned, her smile reaching her ears. She laughed at his expression before pushing him out towards the exit.

 

“What’s the meaning of this, noona?” Donghae a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter