o18

Fall For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Jinhwan and Chunji really thought that Eun Mi had went to the restroom but actually, she’s not. She had went to take a walk alone. After she saw Jinhwan and his fiancée met and talking to each other happily, she thought that probably they’re getting closer. Even though she should be happy for him but somehow, she’s not. Instead of that, she feels sad. *why do I have this feelings?* thought Eun Mi and sighed. While she was walking alone, she got a phone call from Jinhwan. *he called me and probably he wants me to meet his fiancée* thought Eun Mi.

She had misunderstood in everything and doesn’t know that Jinhwan is freaking worried about her being alone. Then, Eun Mi decided to ignore his call and turned off her phone not wanting anyone to disturb her. Then, she noticed a few of her classmates having together with their friends, not to forget, some of them had gone with their partner from the other class. Eun Mi smiled seeing them being happy together. While she, stuck with her two guy friends and she loves both of them.

But, she doesn’t know which one her heart really belongs to. Chunji, who was her crush and the person she used to hate after rejecting her cruelly, now had become the sweetest guy. As for Jinhwan, her best friend that she met after Chunji rejected her has been by her side all the time during her ups and downs. How can she choose both them? They’re just way too nice and good for her. Her mind was really confused.

After tired of walking, Eun Mi decided to sit on a bench near the water fountain. Eun Mi let out her deep sigh while looking at the people passing by her. Most of them are the couples as a few of them went with their families, kids, and friends. *I wonder how they choose their partner to be the love of their life* thought Eun Mi. while she was deeply in thought, a voice startled her. She thought Jinhwan or Chunji had found her but it turned out to a two strange guy who’s in their 20’s trying to approach her.

Why are you here alone, Miss Pretty?” asked one guy who snickered towards her. “Do you want us to accompany you?” asked the other. Without Eun Mi realize, both of the guy had sat between her closely. Eun Mi begins to feel uncomfortable. “N-no, im not alone… I-I have friends~” stuttered Eun Mi. “eyyy don’t lie to us~ we’ve been following you since just now~” said the other guy on her right sight when he suddenly put his arms around her shoulders. “I think you should move your arms now because I’v got to go~” said Eun mi trying to pull his arms away.

Unfortunately, the guy was stronger than her. “Come on, have some fun with us~ we can bring you anywhere that you want, beautiful~” said the guy on her left side. Suddenly, both of the guys took her hands and was about to take her somewhere. “let go of me!” said Eun Mi trying to pull her arms from them. “Don’t be too scared~ we won’t be doing anything to you~” said the guy. “Please, let go of me.” said Eun Mi and she’s definitely, terribly scared.

She just hopes someone or even her teachers could save her. “Please~” begged Eun Mi and tears are already rolling on her cheeks. *Jinhwan or Chunji I don’t care where you are right now, please… save me* thought Eun Mi. suddenly, a familiar hand had pulled her hand away from those two stranger guys. “What are you guys trying to do to her, huh?” when Eun Mi look up, she saw they person who took her hands away from them is Chunji.

Yes, Chunji. He’s the one who always saved her whenever she’s in danger. “Chunji!” called Eun Mi and went near him. “Oh come on dude, we’re not gonna do anything to her~ we just wanna have some fun~” said one of the guy. “Oh, have fun with her? Well, excuse me, to do that you’ve gotta have a permission from me.” said Chu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter