o19

Fall For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

A few months later, Eun Mi was fiddling on her notebook and was looking something inside her bag. Chunji who was seating next to her was watching her every move and found attractive when she’s focusing on something. *where is it?* thought Eun Mi. Then, their class president Of Ji hoon told the students to take their chemistry book because they need to go to the lab.

“Everyone, grab your chemistry books and go to the laboratory because we need to do an experiment later~” said Ji Hoon “NAE!” the students chirped. “Oh, we need to get to the lab?” asked Eun Mi “yup~ we’ll be doing some experiment later~” answered Chunji.

While they were talking, Jinhwan came to their table while holding his chemistry books. “Are you done? Come on let’s go~” said Jinhwan “wait, I have things to be cleared~” said Eun Mi as she took her chemistry books and keep her notebook inside her table. “Done!” said Eun Mi “Chunji, are you coming with us?” asked Eun Mi “no, you guys go first~ I need to go to the toilet~” said Chunji as he was looking for his books. “Well, okay then see you later~” said Eun Mi and walked away with Jinhwan. “haishh you’re so messy today~” said Jinhwan as he fix Eun Mi’s hair while walking.

“I was looking for something just now…. and I couldn’t find it~” pouted Eun Mi “what is it?” asked Jinhwan “my photo~” answered Eun Mi as they walked in to the lab. After they’ve settled on their seat, Jinhwan asks again “what photo?” Jinhwan take a look on Eun Mi who was opening her book tp turn on the page they will be learning today. “An old photo of me… what if other people see it? That would be so embarrassing~” said Eun Mi “there’s must somewhere I put it in my notebook but I need to search it later~” said Eun Mi

“Don’t worry,” said Jinhwan and patted Eun Mi’s back “im sure you’ll find it, okay?” said Jinhwan and Eun Mi nodded. Then, their chemistry teacher came followed by Chunji. “Oh, Chunji’s here~” muttered Eun Mi and motioned him to sit next to her. After Chunji has seated next to her, Eun Mi went near him “you’re late~” whispered Eun Mi and elbowed him on his chest. “I went to the toilet for a while just now~” answered Chunji. Then, the teacher begin their lessons and told the students to prepare the tools for their experiment.

 

 

After school ended, Eun Mi planned to have some food streets with Jinhwan. She offered Chunji to followed them but unfortunately, Chunji told them he has work to do and has to meet up with friends later. “So you can’t come?” asked Eun Mi again. She really wanted him to follow them because ever since the trip to Everland she had never once gone out with him. “im sorry, I can’t… how about next time if you ask me, I would may go~” said Chunji and gave her his last smiles before he goes. “Goodbye~” said Chunji and walked away leaving them.

Eun Mi pouted after Chunji walked away and Jinhwan found her adorable. He flicked her forehead lightly and bent down to her height to look at her face while smiling. “are you that sad, my dear friend?” asked Jinhwan “of course~ It’s  been so long I haven’t went out with him~” answered Eun Mi and walked out of the class

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter