What Intentions

Crazy Lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Three :

The silent thoughts, I wonder what is going on in that smart head?

The days passed the same for Jiyeon: morning, school, work, home. If it wasn't like that it was: morning, work, home. In other words her life was quite boring and the triangle that repeated over and over again. Burt something changed, someone appeared and because of her silly kind heart that changed her daily life. She tells her classmates that she got a new puppy, but he was no puppy.

He was a handsome man, wounded one, unpredictable one... troublemaker type. The type which Jiyeon prefers to avoid, but she couldn't help it. The girl had memory of her past where no one helped her when she had no where to go, she remembered how hard it was to find that someone who actually bothered to help.

And this time the silly girl decided to be that someone to a really troublesome guy. Park Chanyeol, this was his name yet in other words 'a puppy'.

The silent thoughts, I wonder what is going on in that smart head?

"We will have to make few rules" the female stated to her guest if she can even call him that since Jiyeon has no idea how long the man will stay. The male only sat by the table in the kitchen and listened with wide eyes as if he was truly a puppy. "no skin ship meaning no kissing, dare to repeat your actions and you will lose your mouth" Jiyeon blushed, he couldn't forget the kiss that Chanyeol introduced her to.

"I thought I was going to die, it's normal for a man to want a kiss an attractive girl with his last breath" the male smiled, and the smile wasn't ordinary it was sneaky at some way, not innocent at all. The long haired girl found her guest suspicious yet the circumstances didn't let her to leave him alone.

"Y-you're exaggerating, if it was that bad I might as well brought you to hospital" Park Jiyeon nibbled on her lower lip, the girl couldn't forget the scars she saw on Chanyeol's body, but even if she was curious she couldn't bring herself to ask about it at all.

Apart from a new intruder in her apartment Jiyeon had a boring life, with plans that repeated on itself over and over again. "also I would be glad if you help me with the cleaning" she pointed at Chanyeol before leaving to her part time job. As soon as she went out of the apartment the puppy followed her out. "Hey!" Jiyeon pushed the taller one back in and he only whined.

"You're still hurt please understand, it's not that I'm avoiding anything or so you won't die starving there is food in the fridge" she sighed and shut door once again "you need to stay in bed okay?" the girl shouted out and locked the door just in case. She was a little worried bit too much for a mere stranger like Chanyeol. Or was he stranger no more?

Their conversation the other day was quite amusing when the girl thought back. Park Chanyeol, twenty two years old guy, she knew only that yet she let the guy inside her house. The man in his twenties did stay over one night, he didn't rob her or did anything funny so Jiyeon assumed that she shouldn't doubt him and be a bit naive with accepting him, however she did point it out to herself that she should keep her guard up.

With her thoughts filled with various of questions Park Jiyeon reached cafe without even noticing, just a sudden clap before her face awaken her from the deep thoughts. The girl startled and Yongguk only laughed. "where are you walking? Is your job not here?" the man teased but the worker wasn't so easily teased.

"says the guy in a dress" Jiyeon winked at her friend, they did joke around with no hard feelings so it was okay to say such thing.

The silent thoughts, I wonder what is going on in that smart head?

Simply like that after entering the cafe and getting into maid dress Jiyeon didn't think much and only focused on her work. It was all nice and calm for few hours until mr.popular appeared again. The guy stood and waited until someone will greet him "I'm going to bathroom" she lied at her friend and hid behind the wall for a moment to wait until her classmate will be seated.

"No, I will only follow Jiyeon" Myungsoo spoke loudly enough for the girl in the maid dress to hear.

"Customer, please not make a fuss and sit down" Jieun tried her best to be nice and seat the spoiled boy so she could take orders from other customers, however Myungsoo was indeed spoiled and acted like a brat.

Jiyeon couldn't take it and stormed back in just when the rich boy was about to open his nasty mouth. "Welcome customer please take a seat" the girl had this pissed off smiled she couldn't hide anymore, she felt as if the vein was about to pop out of her forehead.

The customer ordered the same a piece of chocolate cake and Americano. Just like that the annoyed female served him without keeping any conversation no matter how many times Myungsoo questioned her about silly things "you know" he spoke again "I think I might as well come with my buddies here from school, you know since I have no one to keep the conversation with"

"Customer, what is that you want

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter