1st, Promise

TVXQ's poems

1st, Promise

 

TVXQ has been created for almost twelve years.
Kim Jaejoong, Jung Yunho, Park Yoochun, Kim Junsu, and Shim Changmin... They were agree to debuted with TVXQ's name.
A lot of pressures that they have to face, with that name.

The Rising Gods of The East.. Could you image? How much burdens and pressures that they have to endured at that time until now?
People will expect more from them.. People will judge more if they're failed.

Yet, Five of them were willing to give it a try... Try to be perfect, try to be success, try to fulfill people's wish..

26 December 2003, the date that they chose to debuted as TVXQ's members. With single named HUG, people started to acknowledge their talents..

People were excited to expect more from them since that.
It must been said that Their debut were success.. More success than that they themselves expected.

 

 


Kim Jaejoong, with his beautiful face and voice as TVXQ's main vocalist
Jung Yunho, with his charismatic dance as TVXQ's dancer
Park Yoochun, with his special voice as TVXQ's rapper
Kim Junsu, with his cute yet amazing voice as TVXQ's lead vocalist
Shim Changmin, with his wonderful –high noted- voice as TVXQ's maknae

 

With their own position in group, they are complete each others. Their harmonies and their acappella, people recognized them as one of the great boyband. With their visuals and talents, they gained a lot of fans. Cassiopeia, Changmin suggested that name to be their official fanclub. A wonderful name which suits TVXQ the most. With Red as their official colour, TVXQ fly higher... higher than others...

 

It was like a dream for them to achieved all of this. Their sacrifice are worth it.

 

It's because of their sweats, they can standing at stage proudly as TVXQ.

It's because of their tears, they can have a lot of fans.

It's because of their pains, they can smile and be the happiest person in this world.

It's because of their struggles, people can acknowledge them as the most talented group.

It's because of themselves, five of them can be someone like they are today.

 

Their journey weren't that easy. To be TVXQ like today, they had to cried and felt every pains and hurts.

If they weren't strong enough to fight that pains, they would give up as TVXQ members long time, long time ago.

If they weren't grateful enough, There will be NO TVXQ like today.

 

Time flies so fast. In 2015, this year Kim Jaejoong will be the first member to enlist.

He enlisted to military at 31 th March, 2015.

And coming soon, Jung Yunho will enlist to the military later.

 

 

Time flies so fast, so damn fast.

The first time i knew them, they were still young.

The pure boys who smiled and gave their best to everyone.

The young boys who were so innocent about this cruel world.

 

And now,

They're almost 30 years old. Become The Mature version of themselves.

There's no more The CryBaby Park Yoochun,

There's no more The Cutie Pie Kim Junsu,

There's no more The Sweet Maknae Shim Changmin,

There's no more The Shy Kim Jaejoong,

There's no more The Lovely Jung Yunho.

 

Five of them aren’t the same person like six years ago.

The lawsuit, the hiatus and all the things that happened six years ago, changed everyone.

Change five of them, change you, and change myself...

Realise it or not, we all have already change.

No matter how bad it was, I have to say that the effect of this lawsuit have the big impact to our lives.

 

Time flies, and also them. They are growing up and become mature.

The More Mature they are now, The more i miss their smile..

The More Mature they are now, The more i remember all their old memories..

As Five, As TVXQ's members.. As Cassiopeia myself...

 

Listening their old songs, make me remember all the beautiful memories that we’ve been through together.

Our happiness..

Our sadness..

Our tears..

Our sweats..

Our story..

 

 

Our story..

 

Every story will have its own ending. There’s two kind of ending in every story.

And i’m really curious about how it will be in the end, our story.

How this story will end later?

A Happy ending like we wish?

Or Sad ending like some people hope?

 

Honestly, i have too many questions in my mind. Too many questions that i want to ask to them personally.

About this life, this story and this journey..

It’s true that we have our present, and it’s now.. We couldn’t go back to our past...

But this girl is really curious about many things. Too much thinking.

 

And now, let’s this girl ask some questions that she wants to know the answers...

 

Do they forget all their old memories?

Do they regret all their memories that they've been through together?

Do they not really miss each other?

Do they live well now?

Are they happy now? With all this achievement...

With all this money, popularity, and all... Are they really happy with that all?

 

TVXQ comeback as five, is it an impossible thing to be happened?

Kim Jaejoong, Jung Yunho, Park Yoochun, Kim Junsu, Shim Changmin... Is it really their ending?

Is this will be the ending that they want?

 

 

Is this really will be the ending of your story and journey, boys? Did you all really want this? Have you ever regret anything? Too many questions that i want to ask... Too much feeling that i can’t tell to anyone.. But i can promise you one thing for sure, that i will always standing here to wait... waiting you all for the rest of my life. Standing here at the same spot with the same heart, i will always be your number one fan who always protect and loving you anytime.. No matter what happen, my heart will never changes.

 

I know that now, everything aren’t the same anymore. Everthing has already changed. TVXQ isn’t the same TVXQ like it used to be. All this situations are more complicated than before. Some people go away, Some people come along. Life is always like that. Take and give, come and go... Everything had already happened, no one can change this.

This is their destiny, their fate. This is their choices. For the better or worse, it’s their decision. I can’t blame anyone. It’s not anyone’s fault. This is life, i can’t change something that had already happened.

 

 

And because it’s your life, I won’t ask anything, anymore... But please promise me one thing, boys...

That...

You, your heart... will never change...

 

 

-JJR-

 
Credit pictures : as tagged (like usual) :D