The 15 Fans You'll Meet At a Concert

The 15...

       "Michingeo aniya~!" Mark was jamming out to 2PM's Go Crazy as Jae Bum sang his heart out in the driver's seat next to him. Yugyeom, being the abusive maknae, grabbed a ruler from out of nowhere, and started beating Jae Bum on the head while the raven-haired man was still driving. 

       "Shut up, hyung. You're gonna get us all killed, if you keep singing while not paying attention to the road." Young Jae, who was sitting in the back with Young Ji and Jin Young, frowned at the maknae.

       "But Yugyeommie. Aren't you distracting Bummie right now by hitting him on the head?" Yugyeom snorted.

       "I'm helping Jae Bum by keeping him alert with pain." 

       "YAH! You little brat! Use honorifics!"

       "Oh, whoops! Sorry hhhhyyyyyyuuuuunnnngggg. Not." Jae Bum could only grimace as his beating got harder by the second, his head bouncing back up whenever he was hit. Jackson let out a wheeze of laughter from the trunk as he listened to screaming in the distance. Young Ji covered her ears and grimaced.

       "Holy , is there like a shooting out there or something? There's so much screaming! Even Jackson can't scream as loud or high." Jackson pouted. Bam Bam was sitting on Yugyeom's lap as he texted his mom. He spoke in rapid Thai everytime the car swerved a little because of Jae Bum and Yugyeom. After bouncing around for a little too long, Bam Bam grew irritated, and ripped the ruler out of Yugyeom's hand, and thre it into the backseat, where it hit Jackson on the head and knocked him out. (Wow, Jackson's being knocked out in a lot of my chapters...) Young Ji let out her silent laugh as she clapped like a retarded seal while pointing at her boyfriend. The car was parked smoothly next to a restaurant, and they all got out. Young Ji was dragging Jackson by the collar of his jacket, while the others walked. There was a long wolf whistle directed towards Young Ji, and Jackson rose up like Jesus, covering her legs with his jacket. Mark entwined his hand with Jin Young's, walking down the sidewalk while he swung their hands back aand forth cheesily, like the couples did in the movies. 2jae were walking next to them, their arms linked as they whispered little things into each other's ears, giggling like a highschool couple. Yugyeom was giving a sleepy Bam Bam a piggy back ride, and the Thai boy's arms were linked tightly around the taller's neck as he nuzzled his face into the crook of Yugyeom's slim neck, as if it were a pillow. Meanwhile, Young Ji was stuck with a lumpy jacket around her waist, while she was carried over the shoulder of her boyfriend, kicking his chest once in a while. Jin Young handed out tickets to all of them, as they reached the area where the screaming was coming from. There was a tall, buff guy standing outside of an entry way. He tilted his head as he reached for their tickets. He eyed Young Ji for a second, giving Jackson a raised eyebrow. Jackson just walked in. Young Ji lifted her head to give the man an okay sign, and the man relaxed. Jin Young looked around, before taking out his cellphone, and recording. Mark raised an eyebrow at him, before nudging his lover.

       "Jin Youngie. What're you doing?" 

       "Sssssssshhhhhhhh. It's for my vlog for my channel on YouTube." Mark shook his head, and kept watching as the others struggled to move together through the swarm of fangirls. Once they reached the couple, they were all breathing heavily. There was a girl standing next to them screaming like a banshee while jumping up and down, her arms flailing everywhere. Mark pulled Jin Young away so that he wouldn't get hit. 

       "Ooohhh! I should make this vlog like a people watching one!" Jin Young aimed the camera towards the girl again.

       "The Attention-Seeker." The girl turned towards Jin Young with a pissed off face,

       "What did you just call me?" She stomped over to Jin Young before smacking him in the face. Young Jae pushed Jin Young out of the way, glowering at the girl.

       "Oh, it's on ! No one touches my mom like that!" Young Jae leaped onto the girl scratching at her face with blunt nails while pulling on her hair. Jin Young aimed his camera away to a girl with her phone, texting away, while looking up once in a while to give others around her a judging look. She saw the camera, and did a quick peace sign before texting again.

       "The Anti-Social." Jin Young saw a girl on the ground with a magnifying glass. She was near the bottom of the stage. She widened her eyes, and jumped up, waving something around.

       "EVERYBODY! I HAVE A PIECE OF TAECYEON OPPA'S HAIR!" Fans stared at her, as she spazzed out, twitching her eye.

       "The Saesang Fan. Gotta keep away from those!" Jin Young quickly steered himself away from the girl, and came face to face with another fan holding a camera

       "The Vlogger. Don't think I really need to elaborate on that!" Jin Young saw Young Ji waving a banner in the air while yelling.

       "The Good Fan. They respect their biases, and love them from the bottom of their hearts!" A girl that was screaming her lungs out was crying, her eyeliner running down her cheeks like she was a melting panda.

       "OPPPPAAAAAAAAA! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!"

       "The Emotional Fan." Another girl with a headband reading "DIE, 2PM, DIE!" knocked the crying fan down.

      "Screw you, 2PM!"

      "The Hater." The girl continued to knock out fans, until Yugyeom knocked her over the head. She passed out, her head thunking onto the ground with a loud "thump!" Bam Bam winced, and turned away. Jin Young swerved the camera to a pretty girl who was being pulled up onto the stage by one of the members.

       "The Lucky Fan." The fans squealed as the girl was twirled around. Suddenly, Young Jae let out a yelp. He had been wandering near the stage, when Junho decided to grab him, and pull him up onto the stage. Jin Young felt a tug on his arm, and saw Taecyeon grinning down at him.

       "Uuuuhhhhh... hi Taecyeon-ssi!" The taller pulled him up, while Mark glared, his arms crossed as he closely watched the two interact. Jin Young swerved the camera towards his lover.

       "The Jealous Fan." Mark pouted, and was pulled up onto the stage by Jun K., who started pinching his cheeks. 

       "Aigooooo, you're so cute!" Mark dragged a helpless looking Jae Bum up on stage, who rushed over to Young Jae immediately. 

       "Can you dance?" Jin Young started filming Taecyeon again. 

       "A little!" Taecyeon grabbed the camera, and started filming Jin Young, who started to moonwalk while moving his upper body smoothly. Taecyeon cheered for him, while Yugbam, and Jackji watched jealously from the edge of the stage. Another fan was pulled up onto the stage by Nickhun.

       "Oh! You're Wooyoung, right?" Nickhun grew flustered, speaking in rapid Thai as he walked away. 

       "The New-Comer." The real Wooyoung ran after Nickhun to comfort him, his arms spread out like an eagle's to engulf the Thai prince in a warm bear hug. Mark kept watching as Taecyeon danced with Jin Young. Jin Young was his boyfriend. He belonged to Mark Yi En Tuan. Mark ran up to the dancing pair, and ripped his lover away from the celebrity. 

       "What do you think you're doing with my boyfriend?" Taecyeon just grinned, and danced around Mark in greeting, impressing the younger as he stared in awe. He jokingly pushed Jin Young away, the Busan boy scoffing as he crossed his arms. Jae Bum was currently in a dance battle with Junho, while Young Jae cheered him on. The B-Boy spun on his hands before landing perfectly, Junho bowing down in mock defeat. He smiled as he got up, shaking hands with Jae Bum. The trio started to talk as they walked of. Jin Young kept filming, and saw a fan yelling out facts to everyone about every single member.

       "Nickhun the Thai Prince! Taecyeon is the bomb! Junho's an awesome dancer! Jun K., sing for us!" The fan was knocked out by Young Ji.

       "The Know-It-All Fan." Another fan knocked down a row of cheering, the words "2PM" painted across her body as she waved around a flag that had the members on it. 

       "OPPPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! 2PM HWAITING! JYP HWAITING! WOOYOUNG HWAITING! JUNHO HWAITING! TAECYEON HWAITING! NICKHUN HWAITING! JUN K. HWAITNG! CHANSUNG HWAITING! JUNSU HWAITING! SARANGHAEYO!"

       "The Overly-Excited Fan." A guy screamed as he took off his shirt, jumping up and down in front of Junsu, who backed away cautiously.

       "The Creepy Fanboy." A girl was filming the celebrities from all different kinds of angles, even hanging upside down from a fan's shoulders to get a perfect shot of 2PM. 

       "The Camera Woman." All of a sudden, a drunk looking man crashed into the side of the stage, causing a loud bang, which made everyone look over to see the commotion. Before ending the video, Jin Young said,

       "And last, but not least. The Drunk Fan." The red, blinking button in the corner of the camera screen disappeared, as Jae Bum, Mark, Young Jae, and Jin Young were pulled off the stage by Yugbam and Jackji.

       "Ugh, I'm tired," Young Ji complained as she leaned her weight against Jackson, who stumbled.

       "God damn, Ji. How much do you weigh?" Young Ji looked up and glared at Jackson.

       "Care to repeat that again?"

       "God damn, Ji, you weigh like a feather. You're the perfect weight for me. You have the weight that girls all over the world are jealous of. You-"

       "Oh, shut up, Jackson. Let's go home." They all piled into the car, when suddenly, Jin Young looked up.

       "Where's my camcorder?!"