The 15 Guys You'll Meet At Parties

The 15...

       Kim Yugyeom was lying in bed, his eyes wide open as he stared up at the ceiling. In exactly six hours, fourty eight minutes, and 53 seconds, he was going to be 21. He gazed at the clock, and wondered why his parents decided to make him go to bed so early. He could hear his older brother, Young Jae in the room next door, being cheesy with his fiancee Jae Bum. Their wedding was going to be in a few weeks, and Yugyeom could finally be one of the bachelors. He listened to the rhythmic ticking of the large clock that was above his headboard. The ticking eventually lulled him to sleep, and his eyes closed, his breaths deepening, and his heartbeat slowing. 

 

                                                                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

       An officially 21-year-old Yugyeom jumped out of bed, his hair disheveled, and his clothes wrinkled, but he didn't care! He was 21 today! Yugyeom rushed downstairs, to be swept up in a hug by his brother, Young Jae, and Jae Bum ruffling his hair until it was even more messy. Yugyeom caught a glimpse of his parents smiling endearingly at him as they prepared breakfast, his dad chopping up ingredients and sipping coffee at the same time, while his mom made kimchi. The fragrant smell of food floated to Yugyeom, and the boy floated over to his mom to try and grab a piece of food, only to get his hand slapped, and to be chided about manners. Yugyeom pouted as he sat down in the living room, turning on the television to watch Saturday morning reruns of Pororo. He made the sound effects along with Krong, and did the clawing hand motion, Young Jae watching amusedly from behind him. After a few minutes, Yugyeom groaned, and leaned back on the couch, sprawling his hands over the back of the ouch as he leaned his head back to face Young Jae, whose head was right over his. The older smiled, and waved adorably with a smile that had perfect rows of straight, white teeth. 

       "Hyung, why are you upside down?" Young Jae snorted, and flicked Yugyeom in the forehead, causing the younger to wince and face forwards, rubbing harshly at his forehead. 

       "Too much of your blood has rushed to your head, Yugyeommie. You can't think properly." Jae Bum jogged downstairs and slid across the hard-wood floors, pulling on his jacket with one arm, and with the other, he skidded past the couch, and hooked his arm around Young Jae's waist, dragging the other with him. They both spun, until Young Jae, being his clumsy, adorable self, slipped. Jae Bum, being the smooth, chic guy he was, swooped in, and caught Young Jae, tipping the latter so that they were centimeters from kissing. Young Jae leaned in, and pecked Jae Bum on the nose, getting up and hugging him, snuggling into his chest. 

       "My hero." Jae Bum smiled cheesily, while Yugyeom turned his head away in disgust, and pretended to stick a finger down his mouth with his tongue out.

       "Bleargh..." Young Jae narrowed his eyes at his dongsaeng, looked back to his significant other, and sniffed haughtily, straightening the collar of Jae Bum's coat. 

       "Oh, you better run, Kim Yugyeom. I'm watching you. Once you get a boyfriend, and you guys are gonna wanna do the nasty, I will block the out of you two so that the around you guys will be thinner than abbeoji's coffee." There was a cry from the kitchen as a middle aged man with a hurt face cradled his Snoopy coffee mug to his chest.

       "What did you say about my coffee?" Young Jae turned to him.

       "Dad. Your coffee . You put so much goddamn water in it, it's practically colored water." Yugyeom let out an agreeing grunt, and their father rushed upstairs, wailing as he hugged his mug. Yugyeom rolled his eyes, and laid back down onto the couch, his long legs sticking up in the air as if he didn't have a single care in the world. Jae Bum poked Young Jae's nose childishly to grab his attention, and tilted his head to the side cutely. 

       "Come on, Jae. We still gotta go tuxedo shopping for me!" Young Jae sighed.

       "Fine. But I'm watching you, Kim Yugyeom, remember that. I have eyes in the back of my head." Young Jae pointed two fingers at his own eyes, and them pointed them to Yugyeom's long legs that were still kicking around in the air. The younger stuck out a hand and flipped the latter off, while Jae Bum covered Young Jae's eyes so that Yugyeom could live another day. Young Jae stomped around the house, and stamped his feet into his shoes, almost ripping them in half as Jae Bum watched in amusement. Until he realized that shoes were his own special Jordans that he had let Young Jae borrow for a day. He pounced on Young Jae, and pulled the shoes off. He hugged his shoes tightly, and glared at Young Jae, who had fallen down the steps to the front door, because of Jae Bum's push. Jae Bum got up, dropped his shoes, and rushed outside. Yugyeom got up, and walked outside of the house, still in his pajamas. He rubbed his nose nochalantly, and nudged Young Jae's cold body. Jae Bum was wailing, beating his fists against Yugyeom as he cried out for his love. The once still body stirred, and rose up. Jae Bum rose with him, smiling nervously at his to-be spouse. Young Jae glared up cutely at Jae Bum, lessening Jae Bum's fear. Jae Bum straightened up, stuck out both his hands, pointed them to Young Jae, while winking and making a clicking noise with his mouth.

       "Hi jagi. Please don't be mad at me..." Young Jae flounced off, but not before whispering in Jae Bum's ear, 

       "You're not getting any of this-" He slyly ran a finger down the length of his body.

       "For a whole month." Jae Bum dropped to his knees, and slapped his hands together in a begging position.

       "No! No! No, Young Jae! You can't do this to me! No!" Young Jae frolicked to his car, and got into the passenger seat, slamming the door so hard that the whole car tilted onto one side for about five seconds before crashing back down. Yugyeom snickered, and walked back inside, leaving the bickering couple alone. He shut the door, and jogged upstairs to his room, where he found a tape on his desk that he did not remember seeing last night. The title was "The 15 Guys You'll Meet At Parties." Yugyeom shrugged, and popped the tape into his player, and saw a shaky screen with a familiar voice. Young Jae? The date at the top of the screen with a large, red, recording dot stated, "August 30th, 2010." Five years ago? Damn, Young Jae was weird! His melodious voice rang out from the TV.

       "Ugh. For Yugyeom. Hi future Yugyeom! You're probably 21 now, right? And now, I'm 25!" Yugyeom could hear Young Jae breaking out into a little part of Song Ji Eun's Pretty Age 25 song. 

       "Anyways! I'm at a party, and since you're 21 now, I shall now show you, the 15 different guys you'll meet at a party!" Young Jae rang the door while shaking the camera a bit. There were large footsteps, and the door opened to reveal a handsome, young man with dark hair that had a red solo cup in his hand. Loud music could be heard inside, and there was a little lable at the top of the screen that stated, "1. THE HOST." 

       "Hi, Jin Young!"

       "Hey, Young Jae! Welcome to the party!" Young Jae walked inside, steadily holding the camera while still aiming at Jin Young. Jin Young walked as he spoke.

       "Okay, so for this party, you can do whatever you want, okay? There's food, drinks, music, dancing, people, and of course, ." Jin Young raised his eyebrows as his turned to look back at Young Jae. The camera shook a little as Young Jae nodded a little. He walked down the hallway, Jin Young disappearing from the screen. Suddenly, a honey blonde stumbled out in the middle of the hallway, and a label stated, "2. THE DRUNK." 

       "Ayo, whaddup Young Jae? I haven't seen you since like, middle school!" Young Jae was led into a kitchen, where a tall, baby-faced boy was stirring and shaking drinks, flipping cups every now and then. A label above the boy stated, "3. THE BARTENDER." The drunk guy shook the tall boy, pointing at Young Jae.

       "Yo, Zelo! You remember Young Jae?" The boy nodded, and grunted to Young Jae as a greeting.

       "And Yi Xing. Go home, you're drunk."Young Jae jolted a little at Zelo's high voice, and left, going down another hallway. He went into the bathroom, and checked himself in the mirror, arranging his fluffy blonde hair. He spotted a short, grumpy looking guy resting in a bathtub, with the word "SUGA" scribbled in ugly English letters across his forehead. Young Jae poked him in the arm to try and wake him up, but was greeted with nothing. A lebel above the boy stated, "4. THE SLEEPER." Young Jae turned to leave the bathroom, when a tall guy with curly hair appeared, standing in his way while grinning creepily. A label over the boy said, "5. THE CREEP." 

       "Hi Young Jae."

       "Uh... hi Chanyeol." 

       "Nice seeing you here and all."

       "Uh... yeah, sure."

       "You look nice."

       "Um... thanks, you too."

       "You want me to show you something?" Young Jae quickly rushed out of the bathroom.

       "Uh, no thank you!"

       "It's okay. I'll find you later. I always will." Young Jae shuddered, and walked into the living room. He spotted a guy with a rowdy group of friends that was chugging a beer bottle, and after he finished, he broke the bottle over his head. A label appeared, stating, "6. THE TANK." His friends started screaming, and they pushed each other around, until the guy that was chugging got pushed down.

       "Oh , Sehun! You okay man?" Young Jae turned to a guy with headphones on, who was head bobbing to the music that was playing through the speakers. The nametag on his shirt read, "Rap Monster." A label appeared, saying, "7. THE DJ." There was a guy sitting under a table with his phone, who only looked up to glare at Young Jae. A label popped up, saying, "8. THE ANTI-SOCIAL." Young Jae's camera swerved, to see a guy with a bright smile.

       "Hi, I'm J-Hope!"

       "Hi, I'm Young Jae!"

       "Are you from this area?"

       "Uh, yeah!" 

       "That's crazy, I am too!" A label appeared above the boy's head, saying, "9. THE CHATTERBOX." The video was sped up, as their conversation was incomprehendible, and lasted too long. 

       "Can I add you on SNS?"

       "Sorry, I don't have one!" Young Jae made his way out, and saw a guy with girls surrounding him.

       "Do you workout?"

       "Do you wanna dance again?"

       "Kai oppa, what're you looking at?" A label popped up, saying, "10. THE CHICK MAGNET." The boy smirked at the camera, and Young Jae turned away. There was a guy that had tapped him on the shoulder.

       "Are you from Tennesee? Cause you're the only ten I see..." Young Jae stayed quiet, while the guy waited for a reply. A label popped up, saying, "11. THE PICK UP LINE 'ARTIST.'" The guy had a name tag that had the name Daehyun written on it.Young Jae just turned away again, to see a guy accidentally brush shoulders with another guy. The guy turned around angrily, and started lunging at the poor guy, who stumbled backwards.

       "The hell you think you're doing, huh?" A label appeared, stating, " 12. THE TROUBLE MAKER." The man started pleading, his hands placed in front of him for protection. A label appeared, saying, "13. THE NICE GUY." The guy's name tag read Suho, as he tried not to be attacked by the reckless guy.

       "Do you know who the hell I am? I'm Jeon Jungkook! Ever heard of me? Imma beat yo !" Suddenly, a cute looking guy with a Thai accent and a nametag that read, "Bam Bam," ran into the room, his arms waving in the air to grab attention. 

       "The cup, cup... cup!" A label appeared, stating, "14. THE FOREIGNER." A guy handed a solo cup to the Thai guy, who shook his head.

       "No! Poli, uh, po, poli..." 

       "Police?" 

       "Yeah! Yeah, POLICE!" Everybody gasped, and rushed out, leaving a huge mess behind them. Even the guy that was sleeping in the bathtub jolted awake, and stumbled out the front door. Young Jae could still hear noises in the house, and went down a hallway, opening the door to a darkened room. 

       "Hey, who's still in here? The cops are here!" A shirtless guy with a toned body was towering over Young Jae, his eyes dark and shiny. Young Jae gasped.

       "Hey there." The guy spoke up first. 

       "Um... hi?" 

       "How you doin'?"

       "I'm good, but the cops are here!" Young Jae turned pink as a label appeared."15. THE MANWHORE  THE ONE" The guy chuckled, his voice deep and husky. He slightly his lips while staring at Young Jae.

       "I called the cops. Come in, what's your name?" Young Jae followed the guy in, not hearing the door shut behind him while the guy pinned him against the wall.

       "I'm Young Jae." The guy grinned, and before taking the camera out of Young Jae's hand, and burying his head into Young Jae's exposed neck, he said,

       "Nice name. I'm Jae Bum. Im Jae Bum."

A/N:

HI GUYS! I might make a series out of this story, so please leave requests, and descriptions for me! Comments mean so much to me! Thanks!