Back To Themselves

Whitney X Kai(Jongin)

It had been weeks since Jongin and Whitney had switched bodies, all starting on the first anger filled night. They argued, and she went to bed thinking about his rude words, and Jongin went to bed convincing himself he didn't care. 

Waking up the next morning, Whitney had the scare of waking up in a room other than hers, now scoffing at her surprise when she thought back on it. The biggest shock being the lack of she had learned to live with, now gone and replaced with a flat chest. 

The first person she had run into was Chenyeol, confused by his hurried greeting in Korean. Slightly disappointed that throughout all the k-dramas, Whitney still couldn't understand, she nodded in fake understanding. 

"Do you know where Kris is?" she asked, Chanyeol surprised by her sudden English. Kris was Whitney'e only Canadian hope, his English well enough to at least help her figure out what was happening. 

XXXX

Skipping ahead, Jongin was able to come to Korea. (For the best parts sake i had to skip, i will make the whole thing later pls)

Whitney and Jongin were at dinner the night they both confessed their love. Jongin's was abrupt while Whitney's was a bit of a small stutter, causing them to both laugh nervously.

"Your bill." the waiter had laid the bill on the table, but Whitney had only stared at Jongin, well, her own face. Jongin was smiling as he payed for the meal himself, giddy after his sudden confession. 
 
They went home together, Whitney pulling her hoodie over her head and putting on a sick mask before even attempting to hold hands with Jongin. Attracting unwanted attention was not in her plans while she was still in his body. 

Jongin stood on his toes to give Whitney a kiss on her cheek, barely exposed by the hoodie. It was weird for Jongin to do that type of thing to his own face, but knowing it wasn't him, it was Whitney, he was okay. He trusted her with his own life, he trusted her with his own job, his heart. 

Whitney pulled the hoodie over her head more to hide a blush, and squeezed Jongin's hand. They arrive to their dorm shortly after, each giving the other a timid goodnight before going to their respective rooms. 

XXXX

Kim Jongin woke up at 2 am, running a hand through his hair as he sat up. He wasn't in the empty room he usually sat in ever since the body swap, he was in his own room. Throwing the covers off himself, Jongin jumped off the bed. Patting his chest before ripping out of his room. 

Whitney was awaked abruptly by Jongin bursting into her room like a bullet, turning the light on with no mind to her tired eyes. Jongin spoke in rushed Korean as Whitney palmed her own hair and gaped at her own body. 

"We're back to normal, Kai-" Whitney's slow realization was cut off by her head being buried into Jongin's hard chest. Jongin embraced her tightly, breathing in her scent. 

"I love you, Whitney." Jongin whispered in English, pulling her back so he could look at her face clearly.

"I love you too, Jongin." Whitney was caught off guard by Jongin smashing his lips into hers. She froze for a few seconds as Jongin held the sides of shoulders before melting into his hands. His pink lips, moved rhythmically against hers, messy, yet elegant. 

Whitney pulled back for air, holding her head up as she gulped the oxygen. The room's air felt hot against her burning face as Jongin pecked her again. He trailed off of her lips and down to her jawline, his hair being pulled by Whitney's eager hands. 

Lips moving against her neck wetly, Jongin pushed Whitney against the bed. Her hand ran from his hair and to his cheeks, bring him up to her face for another savory kiss. Jongin's thumbs hooked into her pajama pants. 

"Kai, I mean, Jongin,..we can't..." Whitney swallowed her words when Jongin looked up down at her with lust filled eyes, physical need much more important than any language barrier at the moment. "Jongin, we can't." Whitney said a bit firmer, causing Jongin to bring his hands up to her face instead. 

Jongin nodded before pecking her lips and sitting up, running a hand through his hair with a sigh. Whitney reached out, grabbing his wrist suddenly. 

"You can stay." her voice was soft, but Jongin understood her intentions. He laid next to her on the bed, moving her hand from his wrist and into his. Whitney turned to her side to look up at Jongin, who left a kiss on her forehead before closing his eyes and humming. The tune that vibrated through the room lulling Whitney to close her own eyes, the adrenaline slowly draining as she fell asleep.