Chapter 4

Uninvited

"OMG that was close!" Seohyun exclaimed.

"Ya that boy was really hitting on u!" Taeyeon said as they sat down outside a cafe near their school. 

"I'm gonna have a little chat with him if he ever comes around u seohyun," luhan said.

"Ohh take me with u hyung! I wanna spend time with my favorite brother !" Sehun said as he put his arm around luhan.

"YAH ur not a kid anymore grow up!" Said luhan and Sehun stuck out his tongue.

"Seohyun stay away from him got it?!" Yoona yelled as she sipped her iced tea.

"Okay okay I know," seohyun said.

"Seobaby, we've  all known each other since 3rd grade and when u say okay okay I got this, most of the time u don't," Sehun said as he ate a muffin.

"Fine don't trust me!" Seohyun yelled "idiot," she murmured.

"Aye I heard that scrub!"

"IDIOT!"

"SCRUB!"

"Uh guys... Um Minho is looking for us! Look!" Taeyeon yelled as she pointed at Minho as he was looking around.

They all ran inside Baekhyuns car and he drove to Luhan's mansion. Luhan held onto seohyuns hand and the other around her shoulders.

"It's okay baby he won't harm u every again." 

"I know," she said as she looked out the window.

"I'm just scared he will try to ruin our relationship." She said as she looked up at him with sad eyes. 

Luhan crashed his lips on hers and said," nothing will break us apart understand baby?" 

Seohyun nodded and played with Luhan's fingers.

"OH GET A ROOM U TWO!" Baekhyun said.

Taeyeon smakcked his head and apologized to seohyun and luhan.

"OW I'm driving here can't u see women?!" 

"I'm sorry baekhyunie." She said as she kissed his cheek. 

then they all laughed and we're talking to each other until they got to Luhan's mansion.