start it all over again

love the way you lie (yuna x reader)

it's the day of the concert and i'm contemplating on killing myself or going through with this, i'm going to be honest killing myself seems a lot easier then facing yuna...but i think i'm to scared to die right now, also if i did die, mrs.kim would probably bring me back to life becouse she'll do some creepy witch craft thing, i'm joking, at least i don't think she does witch craft...

 

''you're up already ____?'' maddie said while rubbing the sleep out of her eyes. i nodded and got up to get ready for the day. 

 

the concerts not untill later so sadly we don't get to skip work...but working did help me today. it made me forget about the whole concert untill mrs.kim switched the open sign to the closed sign...

 

''okay you two you have, thirty minutes to get ready, so hurry up. you don't want to look like that at the concert.'' mrs.kim said while staring us down.

 

''whatever...'' we both mummbled but did what she said.

 

we didn't have time to take a shower, but to be honest i probably wouldn't have even if we did have time, i say that cause we'll just get dirty at the concert anyways. since it was going to be inside i decided to put on a black loose shirt with black skinny jeans and my black vans to match, i'm hoping that since their's going to be a lot of people that the heat will come off of them and on to me since it's november and i'm wearing a short sleeve. smart, i know. i went down stairs to the coffee shop part and waited formaddie down there.

 

''why did you put on so muchblack? it's such a sad color.'' maddie said over dramtically. i scoffed at her before we left to the bus that would bring us to what many people think was heavan but to me it was hell, even though i don't believe in stuff like that, i still think that was a good metaphore though.

 

''okay so my grandma gave us 30,000 won's for food, so lets find somewhere cheap to eat because i'm going to be honest, you do eat a lot.'' maddie said jokingly, but i knew it was true, although i eat a lot i'm still skinny, i would thank my mom and dad but, they died along time ago soooooo....what can you do, you know?

 

''i'm not hungry right know, lets eat after.'' i whinned while giving maddie puppy dog eyes.

 

''hmmph, fine...but, i'm going to get a snack there, so less money for food. just saying.'' she said huffing in defeat. i smiled happily before going on my phone and putting my headphones in. it was going to be awhile till we got to where we wanted to go, sadly we're on a bus so we really couldn't take a nap.

 

''____, can i ask you something?'' maddie said turning over to look at me.

 

''sure, what is it?'' is asked curiously.

 

''so you know how you use to date yuna right?'' maddie started. i sighed but said yes anyways. ''well, don't you think people will recognize you?'' she finished heasitantly. i laughed a little at the idea of people remebering me, i doubt it though. 

 

''i don't think people would remeber me, no one knew we were dating anyways.'' i said before going backon my phone. although i thought that, that was definantly not the case when we got there.

 

''hey guys! thats ____, isn't it?'' a girl that looked like she was 14 said to her friends. i quickly smiled and waved. i might of seemed fine on the outside but inside i was freaking out! my anxiety was throught the roof. that wasn't even the first person who said that, she was like the tenth person who said something that maddie and i could hear. ''exscuse me ____? can we get a picture? we've missed seeng you,'' the girl said coming up to us, i heasitently shck my head to say yes an dher face lit up 10x brighter, that made me happy, which is good since i feel like i should be dying right now.

 

''3,2,1 cheese!'' the 14 year olds mom said while she took a picture of me, maddie, the 14 year old, and her friends.

 

''thank you so much ____! we've all missed seeing you, you should take more picture with yuna again....hey! who's that?'' she said but quickly turned to see maddie.

 

''that's maddie my best friend...'' i said awkwardly. the girl looked at maddie for a few seconds before smiling in content.

 

''she's really pretty!'' the girl said smiling. maddie smiled widely at the complament.

 

''girls, come on, we have to get our seats.'' the girls mom said wjhile trying to get all the girls away from us.

 

''hmmph, fine....____ please take more picture we miss seeing you! maddie you take pictures too!'' the girl said getting dragged off by her mom.

 

''wow,you're basically famouse here!'' maddie said laughing i frowned at her but then a bunchof other younger and older girls came to take pictures with us. i thought black would make me blend in so no one would notice me! i shluld have bought camaflouge, if i did that then no one could see me since i would be blended in.

 

-

 

''wow theirs a lot  of people here! wait? what's going on over there?'' minju said excitedly but then sounded confused. ''did a famouse person come to see us!?'' she asked excitedly trying to get a closer look at what was going on.

 

''i doubt it,'' hala said while walking over quickly to see what was happening. ''why won't they move? i wanna see who the person is!'' hala said pouting.

 

''stop fooling around, finish getting ready.'' i scoolded them while waiting for them to get back to getting ready. they frowned but quickly went back to their spot.

 

''it could have been beyonce, and now we'll never know.'' minju said jokingly.

 

''can someone please check their phone, they keep making noises, or at least shut them off.'' one of the worker said getting annoyed at the buzing. it's only buzing because the people that came here are taking pictures of them self and tagging us in them.

 

''hmm, okay!'' jane said while grabbing her phone from the table that was set up in the dressing room. ''no way...'' she said with open and her eyes looking like they were about to pop out of her head.

 

''what is it?'' yujin asked going over, the samt thing happened to her, then minju, and then hala.

 

''yuna, come here for a second...'' yujin said motiong me to come over, i sighed but did what she asked. minju and hala went back to where they were seeing of they could see the crowd again.

 

''look! it is her! who's that though?'' halla asked minju.

 

''hmm, i don't know? she was in all the pictures though, you don't think it could be her...'' minju said but stopped to think.

 

''what is it?'' i asked getting over to yujin, jane. yujin handed me the phone and then my mouth was open and then my eyes were the ones that were about to fall out of my head. i then quickly went over to minju and halla to then see the crowd of people around someone. it felt like my life was crashing down but i also felt relieved, why i don't know. i haven't been in the best of moods since ____ left, maybe that's why...?

 

''we should go and see her!'' minju said smiling and turning herself around to look at all of us.

 

''are you dumb minju!? we can't do that! she's probably mad at yuna still...'' yujin said sadly.

 

''hmmph, how bout after the concert then?'' halla asked while looking at minju.

 

''yes! let's do that instead!'' minju said happily.

 

''guy's you're on in 1.'' our manager said while shooing us off to the stage.

 

''let's make sure this is one of our best concerts!'' halla said happily. ''the ark, fighting!'' she said and then we went on to the stage.

 

''hello! we are, t to the a r k!'' minju started and then we finished. w eheard a lot of clapping and cheers. i tried not to foucus on ____ to much, but that was hard especially when it came to be my song that i usually rapp to with minju and yujin.

 

the first song we did was 'whenever i go' by miley cyrus, since minju sings that best, then we sang a little of buys in luv by bts, which was one of ____ favorite groups...then we did the dance to the same song. next we sang 'i'm different' by hi suhyun, then 'price tag' by jessie j, then 'don't think you're alone' by kim bo kyung. then it was my mane part, love the way you lie by eminem ft rihanna.

 

Just gonna stand there and watch me burn
But that's alright, because I like the way it hurts
Just gonna stand there and hear me cry
But that's alright, because I like the way you lie
I love the way you lie

 

I can't tell you what it really is
I can only tell you what it feels like
And right now there's a steel knife, in my windpipe
I can't breathe, but I still fight, while I can fight
As long as the wrong feels right, it's like I'm in flight
High off of love drunk from my hate
It's like I'm huffing paint and I love it the more that I suffer
I suffocate and right before I'm about to drown
She resuscitates me, she ing hates me,
And I love it, wait
Where you going, I'm leaving you
No you ain't, come back
We're running right back, here we go again
It's so insane 'cause when it's going good, it's going great
I'm Superman, with the wind at his back, she's Lois Lane
But when it's bad, it's awful
I feel so ashamed, I snapped, who's that dude
I don't even know his name, I laid hands on her
I'll never stoop so low again, I guess I don't know my own strength

 

Just gonna stand there and hear me cry
But that's alright, because I like the way it hurts
Just gonna stand there and hear me cry
But that's alright, because I like the way it hurts,
I love the way you lie
I love the way you lie

 

You ever love somebody so much
You can barely breathe, when you're with them, you meet
And neither one of you, even know what hit 'em,
Got that warm fuzzy feeling, yeah them chills, used to get 'em
Now you're getting ing sick, of looking at 'em
You swore you've never hit 'em, never do nothing to hurt 'em,
Now you're in each others face,
Spewing venom, and these words, when you spit 'em
You push, pull each other's hair, scratch, claw, bit 'em,
Throw 'em down, pin 'em, so lost in the moments, when you're in 'em
It's the rage that's the culprit, it controls you both
So they say it's best, to go your separate ways,
Guess that they don't know ya 'cause today, that was yesterday
Yesterday is over, it's a different day
Sound like broken records, playin' over, but you promised her
Next time you'll show restraint
You don't get another chance,
Life is no Nintendo game, but you lied again
Now you get to watch her leave,
Out the window, guess that's why they call it window pane

 

Just gonna stand there and hear me cry
But that's alright, because I like the way it hurts
Just gonna stand there and hear me cry
But that's alright, because I like the way you lie
I like the way you lie
I love the way you lie

 

Now I know we said things, did things
That we didn't mean and we fall back into the same patterns
Same routine, but your temper's just as bad, as mine is
You're the same as me, but when it comes to love, you're just as blinded
Baby please come back, it wasn't you,
Baby it was me, maybe our relationship isn't as crazy as it seems
Maybe that's what happens When a tornado meets a volcano
I love you too much, to walk away now
Come inside, pick up your bags off the sidewalk
Don't you hear sincerity, in my voice when I talk,
Told you this is my fault, look me in the eyeball
Next time I'm pissed, I'll aim my fist at the dry wall
Next time, there will be no next time
I apologize even though I know it's lies
I'm tired of the games, I just want her back, I know I'm a liar
If she ever tries to ing leave again
I'm a tie her to the bed and set this house on fire

 

Just gonna stand there and watch me burn
But that's alright, because I like the way it hurts
Just gonna stand there and hear me cry
But that's alright, because I like the way you lie
I love the way you lie
I love the way you lie

 

90% percent of that whole song was me trying not to stare at____ but again, i failed misserbly, this song relates to our relationship a little  bit.  after that we sang our song 'the light' and then da