loved you so much it hurt

love the way you lie (yuna x reader)

''this is my new boyfriend! baekhyun!'' yuna said happily while hugging the said man

 

when you heard that your heart broke into piece's, why was she doing this? especially with the guy you ship the most, you know, baekyeol!? she knew all of this and yet she doesn't care?  is this her way of braking up with me? i mean she doesn't pay attention to me.

 

''i have to go, i feel sick...bye!'' i said turning to the worker beside me. i always told him when i left because i would always feel awkward if i didn't, plus i didn't like it when yuna got mad at me for leaving. why do i still do it, habit. i ran out of the building that was filming the ark and exo together and then ran to Carl, he was the driver. Carl and i were best friends ever since we met, he would always give me suggestions on how to get all of exo together to date because they are all meant to be with each other, duhh.

 

''hey Carl,'' i said looking at him tears threatening to come out of my eye's any second now.

 

''hey, ____! why are you out here already? they still have thirty minutes, unless you missed me.'' Carl said laughing, but when he saw my face still not smiling he looked at my concerned. ''what's wrong? are you sick? did you eat something bad? was there a lot of chansoo moments? i told you, I'm 90% sure, kyungsoo's dating Kai.''

 

''well, there was a lot of chansoo moments...! but, that's not why I'm sad, i just came over here too tell you, to tell yuna that i went home already, and i love her. remember to tell her that! also i love you too, but i need to go now! bye!'' you said quickly before running away tears finally slipping down your face. you didn't dare look back at Carl because you didn't want to see his confused face, that would make you explain what you meant by all of that.you just kept on looking in front of you and in fifteen minutes you were home, at least the home you stayed at with all of the ark, you're really going to miss them, especially minju, you guys always had fun together. you quickly blocked out all your thoughts and quickly packed all the stuff you needed to leave and then you were gone.

 

-

 

''_____ gonna be so mad, at you.'' minju said sighing and sitting down in their dressing room.

 

''she'll understand, besides i wouldn't have had to do this if she was always around and making it noticeable.'' i said sighing and looking into the mirror to fix my hair.

 

''yeah, but did you have to use baekhyun? everyone who know's ____, know's that she ships him with chanyeol...'' hala said quietly trying to not start a big fight about this whole thing.

 

''look it doesn't matter, besides, he agreed to this too, it's not like we'll actually be dating, he's in love with chanyeol if you didn't know.'' i said trying not to let my anger out, but it didn't help that much. everyone quickly became silent in the dressing room and all that was left was the air conditioner making a loud noise.

 

''everyone ready to go home?'' minju asked looking at everyone with a smile on her face after several minutes.

 

''yes!'' everyone said in unison. we walked out to the car to obviously go home and sleep, but when we got outside to the car carl was looking so confused, like he was pondering on how to kill someone, it was that serious.

 

''carl? earth to carl?'' i said waving my hand in front of his face since the window was open. when that didn't work i lightly flicked his forehand and that defiantly got his attention.

 

''hey! what was that for?'' carl said while rubbing his forehead.

 

''what were you thinking about'' cheon asked with a big smile. when carl heard the question he looked down with a sad frown, and he wasn't rubbing his head anymore. we all quickly got in the car and waited for him to talk.

 

''i don't really know? ____, just told me to tell you that she was going home and that she loved you. i don't understand why she had to tell me that but, whatever...let's just go already.'' carl said starting the car looking motionless. we all looked at each other in confusion. it was normal for ____ to tell the worker she usually stood next to, but not carl?

 

''call ____, yuna, she probably didn't mean anything about it, but i think it would give us some reassurance that nothing happened to her, just incase!'' cheon said trying not to act scared, but failed miserably.

 

''sure, hold on.'' i said dialing her number. after a few seconds of getting the waiting beeps,it finally stopped and went to voice mail? why didn't she pick up? did something actually happen to her? great, thanks a lot cheon for making me worried now! ''she's probably;y sleeping,''

 

''i knew you shouldn't have done what you did on set today.'' jane mumbled while turning away from me.

 

''i had to do what i did in order to keep her safe.'' i said frowning and getting irritated.

 

''now that i think about it,'' jin started after being quiet for awhile. ''____ been out of it for awhile now, like for the past three months,'' she said while looking at me confused.

 

''that's true! she would always complain to me about how yuna never payed....attention to her anymore...'' minju said ecstatically before slowing down and lowering her voice in shame.

 

''she told you that but not me!? how dear she!'' carl said butting in when we were at a red light.

 

''well I've been busy these months, she should understand that.'' i said defending myself before going on my phone not wanting to talk about this topic anymore.

 

''____!? are you home?'' i asked when i got through the door. soon after everyone piled in and started calling her name. when i got to the bedroom i shared with her i saw a not and a mostly empty room. the note said,

-

dear yuna,

 

i was wondering when i should leave you so you could go on to other things and meet other better people.

i didn't know it would be this early but you know, whatever floats your boat.

I'm sorry if you feel sad that i left, although you probably don't, you've got baekhyunie now, although i don't understand, since most of the time i usually go on about baekyeol, but maybe you just didn't hear me or you just did this to hurt me, 

i really can't tell anymore...

alright well i need to get going, i love you yuna, i hope the rest of your life is filled with happiness and not filled with regret for ever considering dating me, bye! yuna fighting!

 

love yours forever,

____

-

''that idiot...'' i mumbled while frowning. it didn't sink in that she actually left until late that night when i usually went to our room to check and see if ____ was sleeping or watching something on the tv. that whole night i cried my self to sleep following the rest of the week until i couldn't cry anymore.

 

---------------x

 

okay! how's you like that chapter? good? not good? stop what you're doing and kys? great, thanks -_-

no but seriously! thank you for reading the first chapter! it means so much to me! i love you! <3

to soon, or nahhh XD

I'm so sorry, I'll leave now.