Clean it up

Vmin One Shots

  It was an average night at the Kim's house. They were sitting at the dinner table discussing the same subject they'd been on for weeks now. 

"I think we should go out and buy a crib soon." Jimin stated as he grinned in the other's direction. 

"We can do that, but I think we should buy some clothes as well."

"We don't know the gender of the baby yet, Tae." The older replied as he finished off the food on his plate.

"Here, let me get that." Tae suggested, surprising Jimin as he grabbed their plates and brought them over to the sink. 

Taehyung never cleaned up after himself so this was a rare scene for Jimin and he was enjoying every bit of it. That is, until Taehyung's next move. 

He set the plates down into the sink, grinning in the other's direction before walking back to the table. 

"You're not even going to rinse them off? Tae, you need to learn to clean up after yourself." The younger groaned in protest before making his way back to the sink and lifting the dish out. He wasn't paying attention to his now full hand as he turned the water on and it managed to slip right from his fingers, crashing into multiple pieces against the tile floor. 

 

"Tae!" Jimin yelled in shock as he looked at the now broken plate shattered across the floor. "Can't you ever do anything right?! I asked you to do one simple thing!" The older was nearly in tears from the anxiety taking over his body. He was mad at himself for asking such a job of the younger, knowing this had a possibility of happening, but also scared and upset about everything else being added to the weight on his shoulders. 

 

Jimin leaned down onto a cleaner spot of the floor, holding his stomach as he tried to pick up a few of the pieces. 

 

"I-I'm sorry! I'll clean it up, here." Tae had bent down to help his lover out, only to be shoved weakly in response as Jimin shook his head. 

 

"You've done enough. Just go away." His words hurt Taehyung, but the younger knew this was his fault entirely. He was always making their living arrangement more difficult than it needed to be. He began to walk down the hallway that lead to their bedroom before stopping in place at the sudden sound of his boyfriend sniffling. He walked closer to the wall, almost leaning in to the kitchen area to try getting a better sound of what Jimin was saying.

 

"I just want.. stop.. be alone...stupid.." He only caught a few words the older had mumbled out but it was enough to make him determined for things to change for the better around there. 

 

He went to their bedroom, running his fingers through his hair in thought for a moment before beginning to mumble aloud, "Maybe I should show him I really can clean.." He stared around the room before deciding to pick up the opened wrappers spread across the floor and occasional wads of paper tossed about. After a few minutes of cleaning the surfaces, he threw the trash away in the bathroom in order to not disturb Jimin, who he could still hear quietly sniffling from the doorway.

 

Taehyung made his way back into the bedroom, deciding to give a crack at making the bed. He'd only seen Jimin make it a few times, but he figured it was enough to get it at least halfway right. 

 

"Alright..remove the sheets first..right?" He mumbled out as he hopped up onto the mattress, walking to the edge of the bed and pulling the sheet away. After he managed to finish getting all the sheets up, he groaned at the thought of putting them all back. "How does he do this?" Just as Taehyung was grabbing the starting sheet, he bumped his arm against the headboard, causing a thud to echo the room. 

 

In the kitchen, Jimin glanced in the direction of the sound, throwing away the last piece of plate before slowly walking toward the bedroom. He didnt want Taehyung to see him, considering he was still mad at him, so he leaned against the doorframe, peeking his head in just enough to hear the other mumbling to himself.

 

"Stupid freaking blanket, just tuck into the corner..obey your master." He was attempting to set the corners of the sheets under the mattress just how he'd seen Jimin do, but he couldn't remember the exact way. After a few tries of tucking and untucking and groaning in frustration, the younger glanced back at the sound of Jimin chuckling in the doorway. 

 

Jimin smiled in the direction of his now flustered lover, "You didn't need to do that, Tae..I would've done it later." 

 

The other shook his head in protest as Jimin made his way closer. 

 

"I wanted to make it up to you and show you I can take care of you and our baby.." Taehyung responded as he covered Jimin's stomach with his palm. He was determined to change his living style to benefit his lover and the new family member they were going to receive. 

 

Jimin couldn't help but be filled with warmth at Taehyung's attempt to clean, he wrapped his arms around the younger's shoulders and brought his lips close to his ear before whispering out, "Don't worry about making the bed.." 

 

A smirk ran across Taehyungs face at the indirect invitation. He backed Jimin up against the mattress, causing the older to chuckle at the sudden change, mumbling out words that satisfied Taehyung's ears, "Anything for daddy.." 

 

 

 

--

 

Requested vmin oneshot where Jimin was the pregnant one. Not gonna lie, it was a little weird to write since I'm used to making Jimin Dom LoLOL