It's your turn

Vmin One Shots

There he was, walking down the stairs as if nothing had happened. This was the usual attitude I'd get from his stubbornness. 

 

It had been like this for a few days now, but this time i wouldn't do it, I wouldn't give in so easily like every other time. If he wanted me to forget it ever happened, he'd have to be the one to apologize. I had done nothing wrong. 

 

"Did you make dinner?" Was he serious? I was going to make dinner and just pretend like he does? If he wants food, he can get it himself. 

 

I crossed my arms against my chest, raising an eyebrow with a stern huff when he glanced my direction. That should've been hint enough, but no. 

 

"Is it still cooking?" By this time he had made his way closer to me, giving me his cheesy grin as always. 

 

"No, Jimin." I decided to finally reply with a slight roll of my eyes. He returned my gesture with a scrunch of his nose, sitting himself down at the kitchen counter. 

 

"You gonna start cooking?" 

 

"You gonna keep pretending nothing happened?" He seemed shocked by my question and shot his gaze in my direction. 

 

"I've said it before, and I'll say it again. You never make sense to me." At this point, I'd had enough. I swiftly stomped my foot on the floor to give off another hint, hoping this one would sink in. It didn't.

 

He just simply blinked at my actions before deciding to stand and make his way over to the cabinet, searching through the different cans of food. 

 

I'd absolutely had it. I gave a last squint of my eyes in his direction before heading up the stairs to the bedroom, making sure to slam the door shut behind me. 

 

 

                    * - - * - - *

 

It had been nearly thirty minutes before I'd heard a knock on the door. I glanced back from my laying spot on the bed to see him slip his head through the small opening he'd made.

 

"Yah, close your eyes." I blinked at his request before sitting up on the sheets as I covered my eyes with my palms. 

 

"I don't know what you're up to, but it better not be ual." I could hear his snorted response as he moved next to the bed. Suddenly I had felt a small dip on the mattress. Thinking it was him, I let out a short groan in frustration. Only to be quickly shoved in response as he let out a chuckle. 

 

He wrapped his fingers around my wrists, slowly pulling them away from my eyes to reveal a plate filled with angel hair noodles shaped to spell out 'I'm sorry, Tae.'

 

At this point, I couldn't help but smile as I felt his soft lips brush against my cheek, causing them to change to a light tint of pink. 

 

"Jimin.." Was all that managed to escape my lips before he pushed me to lay back against the sheets, keeping a hold of my wrists in his hands as his forehead began to rest on mine. 

 

"I love you so much, Taebaby." 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-----

 

 

 

 

A/N: So my first one shot I've ever written. I'm pretty satisfied with it. Its based on one of my roleplay relationships LOLOL its kind of short, my apologies I didn't know how long to make it. I'm better at one shots BC I don't have to commit to updating them like every day and they take like ten minutes to write xD