Final

Sweet Serenade
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Yay!Exams are over!!"Jimin screamed as he stretches both his hand up high.

"Come on,do that somewhere else,chimchim.You're blocking the door."Sooin pushes Jimin,trying to pass through him.

Jimin gasped as he stops Sooin from walking."Are you trying to tell me I'm fat?"

"You bring it on yourself,."

"You just did not say Park Jimin is fat!Wait until you saw my ab--"Jimin was ing his shirt when Jungkook and Taehyung pull Jimin away from Sooin."We already had enough trouble with your flash show."Taehyung said and started to button back Jimin's shirt.

"Aw come on,guys.she started it first."Jimin retorted back,clearly not satisfied with his friend backing up Sooin.

Sooin on the other hand rolled her eyes at her childish childhood friend,Jimin."Seriously chimchim,you're becoming a baby every passing day."

"You got that right."

That voice.

Sooin can hear that voice over and over again and she still can't get enough of it.He's like the biggest star in our school.He can sing,rap,act,dance and he's a freaking goodlooking guy.He's got all the package!

God,why did I have to fall in love with this guy out of all the guys on the school?Man,I hate for falling for the popular guy because we all know that it will bring a lot of trouble in the future.

"Uh..yeah."Sooin looks at Jungkook for a second and seeing that Jungkook makes an eye contact with her,she immediately turn her eyes away.

Jungkook furrow his eyebrow at her,confused.

As on cue,Hoseok jumps out of nowhere,hoping onto Taehyung's back.Taehyung barely catches him."Yahh,hyung~I thought I was going to fall face down on the floor."He rubbed his chest,calming his heart down.

"Why are you guys still standing here?Lets go!"Hoseok chimed as he smack Taehyung's like a horse.

"To where?"Jungkook blankly asked.

"Duhh....anywhere!Away from the school!"

"Sometimes I wonder where did you get that energy.."Jimin said while looking at Hoseok.

"Sometimes I wonder where did you get that idiotness.."Sooin enters,stopping Jimin train of thoughts."Yah,yah..you seriously.."Jimin grabbed Sooin's head and trapped her between his arm.

"Ohmygod,Park Jimin!Let me go!"Sooin struggle was pointless as he didn't nudged at all.

"You two really look good together,you know.Just hook up already."Hoseok grins."Well,don't you guys agree with me?"He continues and asked Jungkook and Taehyung.

Taehyung just vaguely nods while Jungkook just kept being silence.

Maybe he doesn't like this kind of topic.Heck,he doesn't give a at all.Just look at his face,it's expressionless.Sooin smile bitterly to herself.

"Nah,bad joke,Hoseok."Sooin said in a low voice.

Jimin heard the slight changes from her voice as he slowly lets go of her.Jimin peeks at her face,seeing her makes that face possibly means one reason.He knows everything about her.He can read her like an open book.So,ofcourse he would see that Sooin has a little crush on his little pal,Jungkook.

"I'm going home.Have fun,guys.."Sooin then escapes herself from the group of guys.

"Geez,thanks,Hoseok!"Jimin sarcastically said to him.

"Well,you're welcome!"Hoseok smiles like an idiot.

Taehyung shakes his head as he decided to let go of Hoseok,making him fall down on the floor."Ouch!!Yah,how dare you!"Hoseok yelled at Taehyung.

Taehyung ignores his hyung as he throws a glance at Jimin.Jimin stares back and understand what that means as he nods.

"Ahhh~I wonder if she'll be alright walking by herself?She always attracted guys along the way.Thats why,I always walk her home.Hmm..."Jimin makes a face that looks like he's in a deep thought but actually that was not it.He was looking at Jungkook all the time,watching his reaction.He almost let out a grin as he saw a glint of concern in Jungkook's eyes.

Jimin nudged Taehyung and whispers."Say something.."

Taehyung widen his eyes and furrow his eyebrows,thinking."A-ahh~I hope she did not get pick up by some ert along the way.."

They're amuse looking at Jungkook being restless.Jungkook rub the bac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter