Let me calm you down

Weak Spot

 

Everyone was viewing Kyungsoo with wary expressions on their faces. Kyungsoo was standing in the middle of the living room staring at Chanyeol and Baekhyun with murder in his eyes. He was breathing heavily with fists clenching and unclenching by his sides at rapid successions. His entire body was shaking and the members could tell that he was absolutely seething at this point.

"Park Chanyeol, Byun Baekhyun!" He gritted out with an eerie voice.

The two culprits visibly shivered. Joonmyun was slowly etching towards the fight, hoping to get in the middle of it to stop Kyungsoo should he decide to launch himself at Chanyeol and Baekhyun. Kyungsoo had never lost his cool like this before and Joonmyun was terrified of what he was potentially capable of.

"Kyungsoo," Joonmyun began calmly. "Kyungsoo-ya, why don't you come with me?" Joonmyun tried to reason with him in his best mummy voice. "I'll give you free rein of my credit card and you can buy anything you want. Ok? So just come with me."

"No." Kyungsoo said firmly. "I've had ing enough! I've had enough of this ing group! I can't take this anymore!"

Jongdae slowly crept up behind Kyungsoo, making sure to tread lightly and noiselessly. Jongdae held his breathe. He let Kyungsoo get it all out of his system before he reached out and grabbed the back of his neck with one hand. Kyungsoo instantly froze. Jongdae began to move his fingers in a soothing way, making sure that he was gentle and firm at the same time. Kyungsoo relaxed into the neck massage Jongdae was giving and Jongdae finally let out the breathe he was holding. Within a few seconds, Kyungsoo was leaning against Jongdae, savouring the relaxing sensations emitting from his touches.

"Why don't we go to mine and Xing hyung's room?" Jongdae suggested in a comforting tone. "Xing hyung's not back from China so it'll just be us two, no one will disturb us, plus we can watch 'Prince of Tennis' in peace."

Kyungsoo nodded lethargically and allowed Jongdae to rear him towards his room. The rest of the members, especially Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Joonmyun, threw Jongdae looks of gratefulness and Jongdae smiled in return.

Making sure to keep one hand massaging Kyungsoo's neck, Jongdae managed to get the two of them to his shared room and tenderly deposited Kyungsoo down on his bed. He grabbed his tablet, wrapped them both in blankets and put on 'Prince of Tennis'.

Kyungsoo rested his head on Jongdae's shoulder as he watched the screen. "Thank you." he whispered.

Jongdae wrapped an arm around Kyungsoo's waist and brought him closer. "Don't mention it."

 

 

Joonmyun turned to Chanyeol and Baekhyun as soon as Jongdae closed the door to his room.

"What the were you guys thinking?!" he demanded. When Chanyeol and Baekhyun opened their mouths Joonmyun raised his hand to stop them. "No. There is only so much one human being can take. As soon as Kyungsoo is ready to come out of that room and willing to talk to you, you will apologise. Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes Joonmyun hyung." They both chimed simultaneously.

Joonmyun sighed and dismissed everyone.

 

Later that night when Yixing came back from China, he noticed that the two of them had fallen asleep on Jongdae's bed, wrapped around in blankets with 'Prince of Tennis' still playing on the tablet. He threw them an adoring look before taking the tablet away from them and turning it off. He then unwrapped the two and carefully laid them out on Jongdae's bed so they'd get a more comfortable sleep and not wake up with aches in the morning. Yixing pressed affectionate kisses on their foreheads as he tucked them in before heading towards his own bed.