Unsure // Leo x Hongbin

Only Humans, Just Ordinary People.

When was the last time we spoke? It must be days, right? Or could it possibly be weeks? I sighed internally. So many questions flow into my mind, yet none of them could be answered. I sat on the couch in the living room, with my knees close to my chest, beside our forever nagging 'mother'. And I thought Ravi playing a terrible prank on him would keep his mouth shut for a long time. I guess not. I simply kept quiet and watched everyone else happily talking to one another.

Except for one.

He sat across of me, however, his eyes were on this book he was reading. What could be so interesting about the book he was holding? He was engrossed with it he did not get irked by Ken's teases. Not even once. That caught me off guard. He would usually react to those sort of actions. I wasn't sure why, but I felt my legs leading me to the figure sitting down on the floor. I looked around frantically before gently tapping his shoulder.

"Taekwoon-hyung.." He quickly backed away when he stood up, his back facing me. I gulped with difficulty and I tried again, this time, tapping slightly harder.

"Leo-hyung-" He turned around with that blank yet cold stare of his that I haven't seen after we started dating.

"Don't touch me," I backed away in slight fear and caution. I did not know what I did wrong, I tried to think of things I could have possibly done to hurt his feelings, but I could think of none. I watched as his figure slowly disappeared from my sight. I stood still at my spot, not realizing that the dorm has gone quiet. I turned around and saw the rest of my members looked at me with their shocked, surprised, sad faces.

"Hongbin.." N uttered my name and as soon as I processed what had happened earlier, I started tearing up. After all the times we spent together, it all ended so quickly. As soon as he came, he left. As soon as we loved, we stopped. And till then, I still had no idea why it happened. I was sure of one thing though. And this one thing stayed in my mind since it was left unspoken.

I love you, and I'm sorry..