Final

Twins
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] His twins [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]"Call me baby~ Call me baby~" she sang cutely with her twisted like tongue. You chuckled at her as you shook your head lightly. She tried to follow her father footsteps as the song come to an end. 

She cutely scratch her head, "I don't get the dance yet.". The other girl switch the channel and her eyes went wide, "Oh? It's appa!". "Pfft, he's taking care of the twins but don't even take care of his twins here." the older sister pouted making you glared  playfully at her, "Byun Dayoung, don't teach Dahyun that kind of attitude.". "But mom it's true!" Dayoung whined before cross her arms, "If I got ask who I like more between mom and dad, I choose mom!"

"How about you my little sister, Dahyun?" she asked making her sister ponders for a while. "If my unnie said mom then me too!" she said cheekily and you kissed both of them, "Appa will get mad.". And so the door suddenly open, revealing the main character of your topic just now, "And there he comes."

You come with Dahyun in your hands along with Dayoung who came running straight to her father arms. "Appa!" she chirped and he quickly took her in his arms, "Our Byun Dayoung~ Have you been good to you mom today?" and so she nod. "Our Byun Dahyun? Did your help your omma today?" he asked, ruffling her hair before she also nods. "My beautiful daughters make me proud again." he smiled making you frowned cutely, "And so you forget about your wife, Byun Baekhyun?"

Your twins chuckled at your comment especially Dayoung, "Hehe Byun Baekhyun. My dad is Byun Baekhyun kekeke". "Of course I don't forget you bae." he said before he kiss your lips, with a slight use of tongue, not caring if his cute twin daughter are looking. "Hee appa is being all kissy again! Dahyun cover your eyes!" Dayoung laughed before she cover her eyes with the palm of his hands, followed by her sister, "Cover your eyes!"

You broke the kiss and hit his chest lightly, "The kids are watching.". Baekhyun laughed before look at his precious ones, "You covered your eyes well right?". Both of them nod, giggling at their shameful father. "Look! They got the good traits from me!" Baekhyun said proudly making Dayoung stuck her tongue out at him, "No~ We got the good traits from mom. Only the cheesy things from dad.". "Yah." he childishly glared at her making Dayoung giggled. 

"Your daughter learn how to dance Call Me Baby and jealous because you took care of the twins and not your own twins at home." you said as he put Dayoung down, "Really?". Dayoung bashfully smile before run away from her father, "No!". You put Dahyun down to chase her sister and you chuckled at the cute scene in front of you. "Dayoungie?" he asked and you nod, "Who else?". He look at his daughter direction who is currently playing with her sister. "Dayoung-ah~ Can you dance to your dad song?" he questioned as he sit down on the sofa, you sit closely next to him. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter