My One Week Friend

A Date! Just You and Me

You were not pleased by a guy popping up at your favourite place yesterday...

 

Day 2: “I am Sick Of You Already!”

 

There you were on your daily jog, hoping for a happy day. There he was, shocking you with his evil aura, sitting at your favorite place.

You looked up. There sat a guy-the same guy with his earphones plugged in, completely unaware of the disgustig look you were giving him. But the look on your face suddenly replaced by dreamy eyes and shock as he looked at you.

Damn! He looked gorgeous! Just like the other day.

You did not want to ruin your mood, so without talking anything to him, you sat down as far away as poosible from him and plugged in your earphones. You could feel him looking at you from the corner of your eye and felt uncomfortable. An amazingly hot guy was checking you out. You gulped and tried to look ta him. As you looked at his face, he turned away, stood up and walked awaymaking you feel like a loser who just got ignored.

 

Day 3: Just to annoy you!

 

It was like he was just there to annoy you. Just born to make you angry. He had shown up in front of you two days ago and looked extremely arrogant-okay, maybe you were a bit too possessive about this place. Next, he had totally ignored you when you looked at him yesterday. Third, he was constantly occupying your thoughts-his intense dark eyes, wonderful hair, pale complexion (aaargh! Stop it!) and it was annoying you like hell. As you shook away more thoughts about that handsome looking hot guy, you felt that presence again. Evil. You looked up.

“Thinking about me, huh?” he asked you and your jaws dropped. What? How did he? How could he?

“NO!” you shouted without delay “Why would I? I don’t even know you”. He smirked. An evil smirk.

“Then....get to know me” he said and gave you his hand to shake. You looked at him in disbelief. He smiled. OMO! How can somebody smile so well???You shook his hand.

“Cho Kyuhyun” he said and smiled again.

“__________” you said your name and sat down on the bench. You didn’t want to speak to him. He was already in your thoughts. Shaking his hand just made sure that he wasn’t going to go away from your head soon.

 

Day 4: Where Are You?

 

“Bye mom!!” you shouted, pulled the hood of your jacket over your head and got out of the house.

“You can’t be possessive like that!” he had said yesterday. You smiled at yourself

“Why? Nobody has claimed this. So I did!” you had pouted.

“But I liked this place! You know...I’m quite possessive too...”  You remembered the conversation with him the previous day. He was suddenly not the arrogant evil person you had met a few days ago, but an entirely different person with child-like attitude. You smiled. You really did look forward to meeting him. But he was not there....he was just.not.there. Disappointment crossed your face and you sat alone for a while then left for your home.

 

Day 5: Are you the same guy I met a few days ago?

 

The previous day he was not there at the bench but he showed up in your dream. You giggled to yourself. Silly me! You tapped your own forehead. Looking at the oh-so-familiar place, you smiled and waved hi. Cho Kyuhyun was sitting there, totally unaware of anything other than the music he was listening to and the person he was looking at - yay! that’s me! You told yourself.

“Where were you yesterday?” you asked him out of curiosity.

“Oh, so you missed me?” he raised his eyebrows. Your jaws dropped again. What?Aisshhh! This guy!

“No! Yesterday was perfectly fine!” you said though you were sure there was disappointment in your voice. He smirked.

“My sister came from abroad” he said matter-of-factly. You weren’t asking for an explanation even though you wanted one and you were extremely happy that he told you.

“You got a sister?” you asked him amusingly.

“Yes..Cho Ara”

“So you are from Nowon, you say?” you asked him. You wondered why you hadn’t seen him before.

“Yes...”

You were really annoyed that he wasn’t making conversation. He was occupied in something. His thoughts wandered off you could figure out. You were asking and he was merely answering.

“I am leaving first” you said and walked away. You could feel that he was looking at you walking away. When you looked back after a while...you that he had a thoughtful expression on his face. He was staring into space.

 

Day 6: Okay, you are amazing!

 

You never knew that the guy who pissed you off the first day you met would be such fun to chat with. You were not really ‘friends’ but you could say that he laughed at your jokes and he did the same. It was more like you were not strangers anymore. You heard him sing along with the music on his earphones and you could hear that he had a wonderful voice. You did not tell him that. He was awesomely gorgeous and you weren’t telling that to him either. He looked kind of like a model. So perfect. At moments, he would stare into space like the other day. But whenever you started talking, he would listen to you and immerse himself in the conversation. By the end of the day you had found out that he was good at singing and dancing- so not like you. You found that he was AMAZING!

 

Day 7: He vanishes again!!

 

You were looking forward to meeting him. But Alas! He was not there. And you were hoping to see him. Just because you wanted to tell your one week friend that you were leaving Korea for further studies. You wanted to tell him that you enjoyed his company, that you wouldn’t be jogging to this place anymore, that he could have this place alone, that he should save this place for you, that  it was fun talking with him and you were hoping that you could maybe have his number and the two of you could keep in touch. But he was not there! Just like the other day. He. Just. Vanished. Without even a Bye!!