Happy Anniversary

Happy Anniversary

   It was your 3rd Anniversary with Jinyoung. The two of you were happy together for the past years. Today, he's taking you to Lotte World (Amusement Park). He called you last night just to say his plans for the day. You looked at your wall clock and you saw that it was already 9AM. Jinyoung is going to pick you up in about an hour. So you hurriedly skipped out your bed and washed then fixed yourself up. You went for a simple and comfortable look since you were going to an Amusement park. You wore a simple blue blouse and some shorts. Then some sneakers that would fit perfectly for your outfit. You looked at the clock. 10 minutes to spare. You went downstairs to the living room and watched some Television. A replay was going on. MCountdown was showing. SHINee just finished their performance. Next up was B1A4. You sat right up. Anticipating B1A4's Special Performance. They were such a great group. And of course, your boyfriend, Jinyoung, was going to perform. They were going to perform My Love for their special stage. "Jinyoung is so adorable..." you said then smiled. You were blushing as you saw him sing. You were once his fangirl. And right now. You still can't believe that his actually your boyfriend for three years.

~~~
          The song was about to end when you heard the doorbell rang. You closed the TV and opened the door. You saw Jinyoung outside holding some flowers. "Happy Anniversary babe..." you accepted the flowers. He kissed you and you kissed him back. As the both of you broke free from the kissed "You ready to go now?" he asked. "Yeah... Just let me get my bag first." you got your sling bag from the couch then went outside. You locked the door of your house. You turned around to see Jinyoung holding the car's door open for you. "Let's go?" "Nae..." you replied happily.

~~~
          The both of you arrived at Lotte World. You were enjoying yourself. Both of you holding hands while walking, wearing couple headbands, eating some cotton candy, riding some of the rides. Hours passed like minutes but you still enjoyed being with him. The both of you decided to take a rest for now. "Hey... I'll just go get us some drinks." he said. "Nae.." you nodded. He ran somewhere far from where you were seating. 

~~~
          15 minutes had already passed. And there was no sign of him. You got worried. As you were about to stand up, a little boy walked in front of you. He was holding a pink rose. He handed it to you. You were dumbfounded. "What's this for?" you asked the kid. "For you noona..." he smiled. "Huh? for me? Why?" just then, another kid came. It was a girl. She was holding a red rose. Again, like the first kid, she handed it to you. "What's going on exactly?" it was getting weird and weird. Another kid came again. One by one, they gave you red and pink roses. You got exactly 10 red roses and 10 pink roses. You looked at the kids that surrounded you. You blinked several times to check if everything that is happening is not a dream. You even tried pinching yourself. And it hurt. A LOT.

~~~
          Suddenly, the amusement park's song changed. The song that was currently playing now was "My Love" by B1A4. "What's going on? Really?" You were really worried about what's really happening. 

          Just then, the kids in front of you stand side by side. Left and Right. You saw a pair of feet in front of you. You looked up to see Jinyoung right in front of you. "Jinyoung-ah... What's happening?"
Suddenly, he knelt down. He grabe the ring from his pocket and suddenly said...

(Y/N)...

Will you...

Marry Me?...

~~~
          You're tears suddenly flowed one by one from your eyes. "J-Jinyoung... Mwoya??" you fell to your knees but luckily, he supported you when you almost fell down straight to the ground. 
"I'm proposing... can't you see? Look.. (Y/N)... I've been planning on proposing to you since our second anniversary but I thought you might not be ready.. and also.. I wanted to give you the best proposal I could ever give..."

"So... I will ask again (Y/N)...."

Will you marry me?

~~~
          You stood up then hugged him tightly... then said...

          "YES!!! Yes I will Jinyoung.. I love you so much Jung Jinyoung..." you cried happily in his shoulders. He hugged you back as much as he can. "Nado saranghae..."