Without A Kiss

Without A Kiss
 
 
 

I’m sorry for the late update. School keep busy and I almost have no time to write. I hope you enjoy this one shoot :)

 

* * *

“Look. That’s what love is.” She pointed a couple of teenager who busily made out on a bench at the quite corner in the park, ignoring plenty of people around them. “Love is lust, needs, and desire. No more, no less.”

The Mr. Goody two shoes, Jung Yong Hwa, who just confessed his love to the troublemaker, rebellious girl, Park Shin Hye, refused to back off just because her rudeness. “That’s the side effect of love,” he said lamely. 

Shin Hye just rolled her eyes at his theory. She put her hands on each of her hips. “No, you misunderstood those feelings as love. That’s the truth.”

“Then give me one month with you and I’ll prove it to you that I can love you without any intimate physical contact, and you can love me back in the end of the month if I’m lucky enough.”

Shin Hye’s eyes glimmering with amusement, she took few steps closer to him. “Are you sure?”

“I couldn’t be surer,” he said steadily. “One month without hold hands, without a hug, without a kiss and you’ll fall for me in the end.”

“Arraso,” she said cheerfully, playing with a strict, stiff boy who also her class president would be interesting to try. “I give you a month that you ask. This is start from tomorrow.” Then she tiptoed, planting a kiss on his left cheek. “Now, it’s official. See you tomorrow, pretty boy.” 

Shin Hye walked away, leaving Yong Hwa who still froze with her bold action. Now, he wasn’t sure he could survive this month without a kiss, she apparently didn’t going to make it easier for him.

* * * 

 

 

Two weeks later 

He would recognize that beautiful back half covered with onyx slightly curly hair and the way it blown by the wind everywhere. Almost running, he approached her. She absolutely didn’t head to school since their school supposed to be the other way. 

“Shi-Shin H-Hye!” He tried to catch his breath while he bent down, resting his hands on his knees. 

“What’s up, pretty boy?” She looked down at him and gave him a smirk. A very Shin Hye-like smirk. Her smirk was something that always success made his heart beat faster than normal. It should make her looked like a badass, but for him it looked y on her.

“Where’re you going? School is the other direction,” he said breathlessly, regretting spending most of his time for study rather than did some sports. He obviously needed to attend PE class in the future. It could be used in the moment like this. 

“Well, isn’t it obvious that I ditching school?” She said cheerfully, being the playful Shin Hye as always. “Want to join?”

Yong Hwa shook his head furiously. Straightened up his back, he stood towering over her. “No,” he said firmly. 

“Well then,” she shrugged her shoulders and started to turn around. “I gotta go. Bye, pretty boy.” She waved her hand over her shoulder when someone caught it and twirled her around. Her nose bumped his hard chest and she let out a soft grunt. 

“You’re not ditching school. You come with me.” He said sternly while tightened his fingers around her wrist. There was intensity she always seen in his eyes every time he was being serious and also being quite persistent too.  

She just looked up at him and wiggled her eyebrows playfully, “I thought you said there will be no holding hands.” She pressed herself against him and tiptoed until their lips just inch apart. Standing chest to chest with her, she was aware how nervous he was. She purposely blew on his lips, making his body stiff. “Are you planning to give up?” she whispered seductively, smiling when she saw his flushed face.

Yong Hwa abruptly let her hand go and took three steps back while calmed his heart down. He was with this physical contact thing, she was way too experience for him to handle. He took a fist of her bag and dragged her towards their school which unfortunately ten minutes away from where they were. They were likely late.   

“Ya, ya, I have something important to do.” She whined, trying to pry his fingers around her bag.

“Important? More important than school, huh?” He completely ignored her whining and continued to walk even faster. 

“Well, obviously yeah. Now, let my bag go.” She slid off her bag from her shoulders and turned her torso around made her bag hung on the air. Stood still, she waited Yong Hwa took more steps away from her. “I’ll meet you after school to take my bag. Bye, pretty boy.” She shouted, immediately running towards the opposite direction of Yong Hwa’s.

When he realized the thing he dragged had lost it weight and turned around only to find Shin Hye almost disappeared on a corner. He could only watch his first love walked away. Loving her was more tiring than he ever imagined.   

He fought this feeling at first only to fall deeper. Love was something he couldn’t underestimate. Love was the reason why he chased after that very girl, came up with a stupid month bet, and trapped in this stupid bet to proving his point. He believed love was something pure and natural. Someday he could prove it to her and made her falling for him and he knew that someday wasn’t one of the days in this month. It would take more than a month to make her believe. He wouldn’t be the first one to give up. This stupid a month bet just an excuse for him to be closer to her.

* * *   

 

 

Standing at the parking lot at one of the prestigious high school in Seoul was an average tall boy with a neat uniform and bangs covered his forehead that God placed on his handsome face, Jung Yong Hwa. 

“Where were you going?” Yong Hwa demanded, holding Shin Hye’s bag hung on the air. The questioned girl just walked happily towards him, her uniform had been placed with a tight t-shirt and dark skinny jeans.

She snatched her bag from him then tiptoed, planting a kiss on his cheek make a small bit of a blush coming to his cheeks. “Y-You can’t do that,” he stuttered, creating a beautiful smile on Shin Hye’s lips. She loved teasing him and made his face turned a bit shade of red.

“Why? I thought you’re the one who can’t do things like that,” She said innocently, pretending like she didn’t know.

“The rules are also applies on you,” Yong Hwa said steadily, surprising himself at how he could manage his nervousness so quickly. “You haven’t answered my question yet. Where were you going?”

“Somewhere where a lot of hot boys hang out,” Shin Hye said mischievously, slinging her bag over her shoulder. “I gotta go home. Bye, pretty boy!”

She turned around, heading towards the gate leaving Yong Hwa standing by himself. But Yong Hwa wouldn’t let her go that easily. He wouldn’t let her played with him, though, she already did. Well, not for a long time. It must come to an end.

Taking a fist of her bag from behind, Yong Hwa dragged her across the parking lot. He made sure she didn’t fall down in the process. “You ditched school today, so you’ll need an extra lesson from me to catch up.” It was a command that delivered by a sweet and attractive voice from Yong Hwa that made Shin Hye’s body shivered for no reason.

Shin Hye whined and pouted her lips made Yong Hwa chuckled at het cuteness. She didn’t as bad as what people thought. But being human they were they just judge her from what they wanted to see.  

* * *

 

 

“Look! You haven’t find the answer yet because this,” he pointed that like nose number with plenty of friends followed it that made Shin Hye felt dizzy, “supposed to be divided by this,” this time he pointed the two rolls number that also followed by plenty of friends. “Then wala!” He wrote some numbers on her book. “You find the answer.”

It looked easier when he did it, but became ten times more difficult when she was the one who did it.

She ignored all his babbling about those stupid numbers and just focused on his face. The way his lips moving when he talked, the way few strands of his hairs fell then brushing his eyebrows, the way his eyes shine every time he talked about stuff he interested in.

Yong Hwa was aware that Shin Hye staring at him. The awareness made him nervous and fidgeting on his chair. He stopped talking and turned over to Shin Hye, “Wh-What are you doing?”

“Staring. Wae-yo? Is staring also prohibited?” She said calmly without breaking her eyes on him.     

“No, it’s not. But stop staring.” His eyes focused back on her book. He continued his lesson only to stop when he realized she had been so quite. “You aren’t listening, are you?” Yong Hwa asked without taking his eyes off of her book.

Then, he heard it. The soft breath that came from those kissable lips which slightly parted right at that moment.

Yong Hwa smiled looking at her peaceful face. Her eyes closed, her chubby cheek pressed on the table, her hairs fall covered half of her face, brushed on her flawless soft skin, and her pink lips slightly parted. She looked as peaceful as babies in theirs mother arms.

Without realizing it, Yong Hwa leaned down to kiss her lips. As closer as his lips to theirs destination, his heart beat increasing. When he could feel her breath fanning on his cheek, he closed his eyes only to open them again abruptly. Their lips just inch away and his eyes directly looked at her beautiful lashes. He pulled away immediately and calmed his hormones down. 

He believed man should keep their words. So, kissing could wait until next month or a little bit longer if this month came to an end and she still not falling for him.

He put his hand under her knees and the other behind her back. He picked her up and Shin Hye naturally snuggled up closer to him until he could feel her breath on the crook of his neck. She was sure enjoyed made him suffer with this sweet torture without even she knowing.

He put her tenderly on his bed, arranging her position to make her felt comfortable. He covered her with a blanket then let himself slumped down the couch across from the bed. He watched her in her sleep, enjoying every breath she took.

He looked at her adoringly then smiled, walking toward the bed, he squatted down. He leaned in until his lips right on her ear, whispering, “Have a sweet dream.”  

* * *

 

 

Shin Hye opened her eyes to the sunlight that pouring from the small gasp between the curtains. She yawned then stretched her hands like she always did every morning when a small thud heard caused by her fist that bumped on something as hard as walls. She turned her head around to find her handsome hot class president slept right next to her.

Her eyes widened, she immediately sit up and checking on herself. She was wearing the exact same clothes she wore yesterday. She chuckled at her stupidity. Nothing would happen against her will because this man was Jung Yong Hwa. A very appropriate and decent man which rare to find in this century.

She crawled slowly to Yong Hwa’s side, her mind playing a mischievous trick. She leant in and blew on all over his face. She chuckled when he mumbled something incoherent, hiding himself under the pillow. She tickled his torso until he wiggled.

“Omma, this is Saturday. I have no school today,” he whined cutely, something she never hear before.

“I’m not your omma,” she said before burst into laugh made Yong Hwa jumped from his sleep only to find his undeniable beautiful crush holding her stomach due too much laughed.

He remembered going to wake her up last night, telling her that sun had come down and darkness of the night came. He ended up tired because of all her struggling and intended lay down for few minutes but fell asleep in the end. 

She lay flatly while clutching on her stomach, laughing her soul out, looked at how her hairs spread on his bed while she laughed made him froze in amazement. She was beyond beauty. Something about her never failed captivating his heart and made him fall all over again.

He moved hovering over her out of his unconscious mind. She still laughed, unaware that he was on top of her. He leaned in made Shin Hye stopped laughing and her breath hitched. For few minutes their eyes locked and Yong Hwa on the edge of breaking his own rules.

“Yong Hwa-yah, do your friend alread—Jung Yong Hwa what are you doing? Get off of her now!” Yong Hwa’s mother voice echoed in the room made Yong Hwa jumped up and mysteriously had standing on his feet three steps away from the bed.

Shin Hye smoothed her t-shirt and her hairs, quickly stood up, bowing to his mother and giving her the best smile she had. “Park Shin Hye-ibnida. I’m Yong Hwa’s friend.”

The mother narrowed her eyes at them suspiciously, “Are you sure just friend? Not even two minutes ago I just saw him on top of you.” The words made a small blush appeared on Yong Hwa cheeks and surprisingly Shin Hye’s. “Whatever relationship you two have just waits until graduation before you go further. I don’t want a grandchild at this age.” His mother sighed, turning on her heel. She didn’t really open minded about this stuff but she knew better not to forbid her son. Teenagers were naturally did what they told did not to.

“Bring her downstairs to have a breakfast,” she said, her cheerful tone had come back.

Yong Hwa looked down at the floor. He didn’t had a courage to face Shin Hye, not after his attempt to kiss her. He cleared his throat, looking anywhere but her. “I think we should go downstairs now.”           

Before he could escape, Shin Hye stopped him by grabbing his arm with her small and soft hand. He didn’t have to see her to know she was grinning playfully. “You’re going to kiss me just now, aren’t you?” This petty girl could make Yong Hwa lost his words just by one question.

Taking off her hands softly, he enjoyed his sweet moments to caressing her hands unnoticed, “N-n-no! I just… There’s something on your face.” He refused to lose. He, a president class, a guy that guy listen every words to, a leader, wouldn’t lose to this attractive, mind blowing beauty girl.

Shin Hye smiled lit up as she saw how nervous he was, “Just admit it, pretty boy. You want to kiss me.” 

Yong Hwa just looked down at her, dying to lean in and just forget about the whole point he wanted to prove to her.

 

Just then, “Yong Hwa! Shin Hye! What I just told to both of you? Come down, now!”

* * * 

 

 

Yong Hwa was standing on the bus station. He knew Shin Hye always took this bus every time she ditched school and she almost ditched school every day. He stood there for about twenty minutes until the girl that he waited all along came into view.

Shin Hye was surprised to see him there. He was a Mr. Goody two shoes who never skipped a class let alone ditched school. He waved at her, looked as handsome as ever. “Why are you here?” She asked without bother to hide her surprise. 

“I will join you today.” He gave her the same sweet smile he always gave to her. Only to her. He was a strict class president that their classmate afraid of and add to the fact he just smile to his bestfriends. It was a different kind of smile with this one, though.

Shin Hye put her palm on his forehead while he still smiled like a madman. “You don’t have a fever.” She titled her head to the side, feeling weird with his behavior. Jung Yong Hwa would never ditched school. It was almost like he killing one innocent soul.

When a bus stopped in front of them, Yong Hwa took a fist of Shin Hye’s bag and dragged her in. He sat right on the seat she always sat on. “How do you know?” she whispered.

Ignoring her question, he sat next to her. Focusing his eyes to the front, he could feel she was staring at him. “Have you ever kissing someone before?” she asked out of the blue.

He shifted uncomfortably on his seat, saying in a whisper tone, “N-No.”

“Cool,” was her only word before silent settle between them.

“How about you? How many boys you have kissed?” He looked out of window, waiting her answer. He didn’t know why but he felt his heart burning just by thinking another man kissing those lips he adoring so much.

“I kissed plenty of boys. No one is special. We just kissed for fun and pleasure. You can’t deny that your hormones are really kicked in at this age.” She let out a soft chuckled and went on. “My first kiss was when I was sixteen. There was this cute boy on my class that confessed to me. I didn’t have any feelings for him, so I rejected him. He was going to cry when I kissed him. It happened out of pity and didn’t even last more than three seconds.”

He kept quiet for the rest of the ride. He was jealous that she had so many experienced yet he was at this thing. What if her type was an experience boy? Not a schoolboy who blushed every time she was too close.

After almost half an hour later they get off of the bus and walked down the alley. Yong Hwa had no idea where she was heading to. The end of the alley was a back entrance of a small bar. Yong Hwa stopped on his track, looking over the girl next to him.

“What are we doing here?”

Shin Hye ignored him and greeted a huge man with a tattoo on his arms whose wearing a tight jeans and dark shirt that had two buttons ed, asking him a boring ‘how are you’. “Couldn’t be better, little girl” he greeted her back while exchanged a high five with her. “So, who is this fine man beside you?” 

Shin Hye grabbed Yong Hwa’s arm and almost shoved him to the man. ”He’s my friend, Jung Yong Hwa. Is she here already?”

“An hour ago. She’s been asking you and demand us to call you,” he chuckled, moving aside to let them in. “Change your clothes first. You don’t want any of your clients know that they’re dealing business with a high school student, do you?”

They stepped in and greeted by alcohol smell on the air and loud music filled the room. It was noon, so not so many people around. Just a couple of man and women who didn’t seem had anything better to do.

Yong Hwa grabbed Shin Hye’s arm and yanked her backward, making her stumble and bumping his hard chest. “What exactly are you doing here?” he demanded, looking furious.

“I promise you nothing illegal, expect the fact we’re underage and prohibited to be here,” she smiled at him, unaware about his anxiety.

“Shin Hye, this place is danger and unhealthy for you. Are you always coming here every time you ditching school?” He put his hands on each of Shin Hye’s shoulders, looking down worriedly at her.

She patted his hand on her left shoulder softly, “No, just sometime. I have some business to do that’s why we’re here. You have no idea what kind of place I usually gone to.”

Yong Hwa just sighed and put down his hands. This girl was very unpredictable. He just didn’t want anything bad happen to her.

After fifteen minutes or so, Shin Hye came out from ladies room with a pair of black jeans and a white sleeveless blouse. She let her hairs fall, brushing her bare arms. She smiled looked at the sight of Yong Hwa stood awkwardly in the corner of the room. She walked towards him and chuckled seeing him cringe every time girls came and tried to flirt.

When she already stood feet away from him, she reached out and tugged on the end of his tie. She brought him closer until he could feel her breath fanning on his lips. “You look boring,” she whispered, loosening his uniform’s tie. “You need to loosen up a bit.” She let the tie go and headed towards the stairs.

Yong Hwa froze in his place. No one had ever said that he looked boring.

After got his sense back, he walked to one of the stools and sat down. He looked around and cringed when some girls waved and winked at him. They really had no shame to flirt with a high school student.

Shin Hye came back moments later with a cheerful smile that never left her lips. She sat down on a stool next to Yong Hwa. “Sorry making you wait. Now, where do you want to go to?” she asked casually while waved to some bartenders and waiters. 

Yong Hwa turned around and put his hands on each side of her stool, bringing her closer until their knees bumped. “I want you to answer my question honestly. What kind of business are you doing?” His voice was gently sent a shiver down Shin Hye’s body. How a guy could be so sweet and gentle like this?

“I sell cakes and cookies,” she said shortly like those three words explain everything. 

“You what?” he looked shocked. Nothing was wrong with her answer. But let’s face it, who would sell cakes and cookies in a bar? “How could that happen?” 

“I admit the first time I came here because Woobin asked me to. I drank a few drops of alcohol which is I know illegal for us. But the second time I came here because people asked me to bring more cakes and cookies here. Apparently Woobin had brought some of my cookies here and people like it. No one of my clients knows I’m a high school student. They trust a mature woman more than a teenager. They think teenagers are irresponsible.”

It was make more sense but still sounded weird for Yong Hwa. They just sat silent for the next minutes later, enjoying the music.

“That guy,” Shin Hye suddenly pointed a guy who had a girl on his lap on the left corner of the bar. “I met his girlfriend just last week. They haven’t break up yet. And I can assure you that girl on his lap isn’t his girlfriend.” 

“What’s your point?” he knew exactly what she was trying to say.

“There’s no such thing as love in this world. If that guy really loves his girlfriend, he wouldn’t have cheated on her. But like I told you before, in a relationship all you have is needs. You just need someone to be with because it’s human nature.”

“I mean no offence but you should look for love in a place where you can see it clearer, not in a place like this.”

* * *  

 

Shin Hye’s usual place turned out to be a studio room that located fifteen minutes away from their school. There were guitar, drums, bass, and even keyboards. She said Lee Hongki and Lee Jaejin, their classmate were also came there when they were ditching school. On the corner of the room, there was a big TV where—according to Shin Hye—Woobin usually played video games with Haneul if they didn’t went to bar. 

Yong Hwa understood why they were ditching school because this place was comfy and more interesting than school.

After that they headed to Shin Hye’s house in accordance with the agreement that she needed an extra lesson after ditched school.

“Are they your haraboji and eomma?” He lifted up a frame that showed a picture of middle aged man with arms wrapped a young woman waist.

“No, that’s my haraboji and his third wife,” she said calmly, closing the refrigerator door after taking a bottle of soda and a carton of milk. “My parent photos had been burned by my haraboji. He thinks they’re a bad influence for me. Soda or milk?” 

“Soda,” he took the bottle. “They will come back for you someday. Your haraboji must have given them a hard time.”

“Indeed,” she started walked up the stairs, Yong Hwa following behind her. “They send me a pile of letters every month without my haraboji knowledge. Let’s not talk about my family. I’m over it already.”

Shin Hye opened her bedroom door, almost running towards her bed and jumping on it. She rolled over, hugging her pillow tightly. 

“Then, let’s talk about university.” Shin Hye let out a growl which Yong Hwa ignored. “Where do you want to go after graduated? What major will you take?”

“I don’t know. Am I even going to graduate this year?” she rolled over back and forth on her bed, making Yong Hwa felt dizzy. 

“This is our last year in High School.” He said, sitting on the edge of her bed. “What’s your dream? What do you want to be?”

“I want to spend the rest of my life in a house surrounded by trees and have a huge yard and garden. That’s my dream.” She said dreamily. 

Yong Hwa sighed and massaged his temple. “Then, what will you do if you happened to be graduated this year?” 

Shin Hye sat up and looked at him, “Why do you care so much about my future?”

Yong Hwa just smiled, saying sweetly, “Because it’s what you do to people you love. You care for them.”

Then it hit her. This boy in front of her was in love with her. He proofed his love was different from love she always thought it was.

And wanted it or not, she also had falling for him.

* * *

 

The last day of the month  

“W-What are you doing here?” Yong Hwa stuttered, looking Shin Hye standing at their class door with a neat uniform. 

“Mm… Let me think. School?” She said cheerfully, walking pass Yong Hwa into the class. “What’s wrong with me, here, in school?” She sat on the chair on the last row next to Woobin’s chair, much to Yong Hwa jealously. He had decided that he would keep Shin Hye away from that tower like boy.

“Nothing is wrong. I’m just happy you’re here. I… I wan… ” He sighed while Shin Hye looked up at him, waiting him. “Meet me at lunch. I have something important to tell you.” He said then sat on his own chair on the third row from front. 

Woobin and Haneul came not long after that, behind them were Min Hyuk, Jung Shin, and Jong Hyun. “Omo! The three of them are attending school today. I thought I will never have a chance to see a moment like this.” Jung Shin exclaimed, looking over Yong Hwa’s shoulder.

Yong Hwa turned around only to see a not very comfortable sight of Woobin and Haneul hugging Shin Hye and then they laughed together. He stood up and walked towards them, grabbing Shin Hye’s arm when he was already standing beside her.

“Shin Hye-yah, I have something to tell you.” She narrowed her eyes and Woobin raised one of his eyebrows. “It’s about school.”

Yong Hwa walked out of the class first and Shin Hye followed behind him. He led her to the school green house. He just stood on his place, back on Shin Hye made she confused. “Yong Hwa, what’s wrong?” she asked carefully, touching his back with her hand.

He turned around suddenly, catching Shin Hye’s hand and yanking her forwards. Shin Hye’s eyes were widened with his bold action. They body pressed together and she could see the intensity in his eyes.

“I know you’re aware this is the last day of our agreement.” His breath was uneven and he looked nervous. “I just want you to know that I’m going abroad for college. Please give me an answer today, so I know what I should do.”

She looked up at him, smiling, ”If I say I feel nothing for you even after everything happened to us, what will you do?” 

Yong Hwa could feel his heart sunk and he loosened his grip on her hands. “Then I will leave you alone. You don’t have to see me anymore if you don’t want to but let me at least see you before I go. Come to school until graduation is all I ask from you.”

Shin Hye smiled sweetly at him and pouted her lips playfully, “Come to school everyday is way too hard. What if I say I like you too?”

Yong Hwa eyes widened when new hope grew in his chest. “Then I will find the way for us, so I can still go abroad for college but I don’t have to part away from you.”

With that Shin Hye wrapped her arms around his neck and tiptoed, kissing him softly on the lips. Yong Hwa eyes widened with shock. Her lips were tastier than he imagined. She on his bottom lips softly. Yong Hwa slipped his arms around her waist, bringing her even closer. He nibbled her lips, tasted every inch of it. 

Shin Hye smiled seeing his reaction and action though it was his first kiss. He must had been dying to kiss her all this time cause he didn’t seem wanted to let go even when she started out of breath. She had to push his shoulders softly to break free from the kiss. 

Their eyes locked and Yong Hwa face beamed made Shin Hye chuckled at how happy he was. “You still need to come to school until graduation even if you say you like me too,” he whispered.

Shin Hye laughed softly then peeled off his arms around her waist. “Who say I like you too? I just say if.”

Yong Hwa eyes widened then he wrapped his arms around her waist, yanked her against him once again. “So, what’s the kiss mean?”

Shin Hye tiptoed, planting a peck on his lips. “It means I like you too, pabo.”

Yong Hwa brought her to his embrace, rocking her side to side while his lips couldn’t stop kissing her hairs.

* * *

 

4 Years Later  

“Give me kiss now,” he demanded, taking his briefcase from the couch and walking towards kitchen where his wife busily making cookies.

Shin Hye rolled her eyes without taking them off of her uncooked cookies, “I thought you said you can love me without any intimate physical contact. Now, you can’t go on a day without a kiss.”

“When did I say that?” Yong Hwa asked innocently, titling his head to the side. “I’m going late to office now. So, give me kiss please,” he begged.

Shin Hye sighed in defeat and walking around the kitchen counter, tiptoeing when she was already standing in front of Yong Hwa. She pecked his lips and tried to pull away when Yong Hwa’s arms wrapped around her waist, bringing her closer.

He , bit, and nibbled her lips for about the next five minutes. His hands moved from her waist to her spine, her side, and everywhere he could reach. Shin Hye use all her strength to push him away. 

She glared at him. ”It’s supposed to be a peck.”

Yong Hwa smiled down at her, “My bad. Now, let me make it up.” He leant in and pecked her lips. “I have to go now. I love you.” He leant in again, this time giving her a lingering kiss on her forehead. 

“I love you too,” she replied. Yong Hwa rushed out of their house and headed towards his car that parked feet away from their door.

 

They managed to settle their problems through years of hard work. Shin Hye’s parents and her haraboji had a closure in the same month she finally said yes to Yong Hwa’s proposal. She had let go all of her fears and live her life with acceptance.

Well, after so many years Yong Hwa’s theory was proved right. All physical contact could be the side effect of love. Some of them were pure lust but mostly of them were the side effect of love.


 
 
Thanks for reading this story of mine :)