Are you dating Jieun?!

Are you dating Jieun?!

 

Himchan is climbing up the stairs, with an americano at hand. He's just done dance practicing and was heading back to the studio. This day is supposed to be a good day because Youngjae, who was the only one to bet that L.A. Clippers would win against Houston (but sadly didn't), is supposed to treat them all for lunch. But then he caught a gruesome sight, as he would call it, wherein Song Jieun was shaking Yongguk's hand, saying thank you, and man that smile on Yongguk's face (he was supposed to find it adorable but after he saw what happened...aw hell no). The next thing that happemned was what got Himchan to turn completely insane and downright jealous.

What the hell. She hugged him? And he hugged her back?! That bastard, it's so obvious now.They're dating.

He walked (in a diva-ish way) in between them right after they broke the hug. He went straight pass them and went to their studio. Jieun was left confused by the sudden actions of the pretty visual. As for Yongguk, he could only say one thing : Here he goes again.

Himchan stormed into their studio, ignoring the other members' greetings, he sat on a corner and began to drink his americano, deeply into his thoughts.

The other members were not quite sure how to react so they just continued to practice. Yongguk entered the room minutes after Himchan did. He had a smirk on his face and himchan thought of the worst reason he could possibly for that, He and Jieun must've made out? He's such a dirty man. "Hyung?", Himchan looked up to see who was calling and saw Junhong. He was happy (even though he was the often reason he got jealous at Yongguk), he could't help but feel happy to see the maknae reach out to him in the midst of his despair. "Are you coming? For lunch?" the maknae innocently asked. He suddenly lost some of the jealousy he bears right now and had excitement back in his heart again. Oh yeah, I forgot about Jae's consequence. I should get ready, hah I'm forgetting about that stupid affair already! 

The group hopped on their company cars, Youngjae took the wheel and Himchan sat on the seat next to him, obviously trying to avoid Yongguk since he shooed Daehyun away to get there. "Alright, does anyone have any suggestions where to eat? Please remember that it should be cheap and well-hidden. You guys surely would like to dine in peace, right?" Youngjae explained. "Cheap and hidden? Is there a restaurant in such existence?!" Daehyun complained, trying to sound as pitiful as he can. "I only have enough money for a simple meal for all six of us, if you haven't switch sides on  the last ten minutes of the game we would both share the bill and I wouldn't be so uptight about the budget right now!" The younger one snapped back. The feud between the two vocalists caused Himchan to smile, they looked so cute arguing like that. Right before the two could explode shouting at each other, Yongguk stopped them and suggested a place to eat. He told them it was cheap and it serves a lot in one platter, not to mention that it's at a location near the forest and it would have a limited number of customers. "Perfecto!" Youngjae expressed his satisfaction and drove humming to a song playing at the radio.

He can't be serious. Really? Where I used to treat him during trainee days? What a douche.

They got to the restaurant in no time. It was exactly how Himchan remembered it. They served chicken, fries, soup and all those stuff that would satisfy their taste buds. They were chatting about their plans as a group. Himchan is finally getting over that Jieun stuff when Junhong said something Yongguk wished he hadn't.

"So hyung, are you finished with the song you made for Jieun?"

Song? For Jieun?! That's sooo sweet of him! He's really not gonna stop hurting me is he?! 

Yongguk felt so bad, he knew Himchan would take it in a wrong way. Himchan was now pouting, maybe more than that, he was frowning. He looked so disappointed. Yongguk wanted to hug him but the visual wouldn't allow that ti happen in the moment.

After they got home, Himchan got another americano, his stress reliever. He found himself bored, and at times like these only Yongguk could help him. But now he's an independent man. That's right Bang Yongguk! This guy's finally moving on! You bastard! Himchan tried so hard to escape his boredom. He tried to hang out with Youngjae and Daehyun but he somehow felt 'out of place'. He moved on to hanging out with another guy, Jongup. He entered the younger one's room to hear a familiar song playing. And Jongup was waving his hands to it.

Michin geoni wae geureoni

Ije geuman najom naebeoryeodo

Naega boyeo sumi maghyeo

Nae nunapeseo kom sarajueojwo

Jongup are you even serious right now?! 

Himchan slammed the door in defeat. He was defeated by his own feelings.

7:44 in the night when Yongguk got back to their dorm. He was surprised to see Himchan at the kitchen, trying to make himself stress-food. Really? Nachos is your idea of stress-food? 

Yongguk wanted to end this silent arguement they've been having since this morning. "Himchan-" the leader is cut off by Himchan's sudden reaction to his voice. He hissed like snake with his eyes trying to pierce through Yongguk's heart.

"Are you dating Jieun?!" The visual exclaimed. Yongguk could only smile at his sharp words. Himchan felt like losing his breath as Yongguk got closer and closer.

"What if I told you..." he said in a cool calm voice as he wrap his arms around Himchan's waist. Himchan felt all the blood gushing in his face. He looks so red right now. He turned away from Yongguk but it was his mistake, he found himself caught within Yongguk's back hug. He blushed even more furiously. "Don't do that! You're making me confused! I don't want you to split your feelings between me and Jieun!" Himchan felt his heart skip a beat at his own words. He was ready to cry.

"I don't have to. You see....." the leader leaned into Himchan-s neck, resting his head on his shoulder. "You have my heart all for yourself, Kim Himchan" 

"But the song you wrote her-"

"It's a song she asked me to help her write for her solo album"

Himchan felt all the weight in his heart disappear. Maybe I do overreact sometimes. He thought to himself.

"We can't even date. You know she has a non-celebrity boyfriend right? Maybe if you hung out more with Dae and Jae, you'd know. They know all the gossips around idols. Its funny."

Yongguk planted a kiss on Himchan's cheek.

"Also, jieun isn't the only one in a relationship. I love you Kim Himchan. "

After another kiss on Himchan's cheek, Yongguk left Himchan who was again deep in his thoughts but this time it was about how much he loved Yongguk and how he will keep this love for as long as he can.