Chapter 4

The End

"Yein you dont mix red ones with the pink ones!"

"Well sorry to you and your color coded socks!"

Yein is helping me organize my stuff for we have moved to a new house which is a few blocks from our old house and a lot closer to our school. She's going to sleep over so might as well help me right?

"I hate your over organized self" Yein said in a pout while putting the socks in the drawer according to color.

"Yeah I know that"

While the two are busy unpacking such stuff, Sujeong recieved a call from Taehyung.

"Sup?"

"Tommorow I'm planning an outing..

..I was wondering if you want to come to our resort"

"Just the two of us?!"

Yein was shocked of Sujeongs sudden change of pitch.

"With some friends ofcourse, unless you want it to be just the two of us"

Sujeong can imagine the smirk on Taehyungs face across her phone.

"Whatever..can bring Yein?"

"Ofcourse, but its your job to look after her I dont want that kid to drown herself"

"Would'nt it be better if you drown instead??" Yein half shouted

What Taehyung does'nt know is the call was set to speaker so Yein can hear him clearly.

Taehyung's laugh can be heard across the phone call.

Sujeong also laughed at Yein statement but she was taken back 

"Um..Taehyung , you said "some friends" by that you mean Kei and..."

"And Jungkook will be there? Yes"

A moment of silence filled the air.

"I'll come by your house tommorrow. Bye" He ended the call

"Should I text him and tell him I changed my mind?"

"Then what? You know if you do that he'll ask you why and you know what will happen next"

Sujeong told Yein that Taehyung asked her about Jungkook. Yein thought that maybe if they refused to come Taehyung might ask Sujeong about Jungkook again.

"He does'nt know where my new house is right? There's still hope!"

"I already texted him moments ago where you guys moved in"

"Waahh! Eotteoke?!" Sujeong groaned in frustration. 

"I say we should pack our stuff and get ready for tommorow"

Yein went to where  Sujeong is seated.

"Dont worry if he'll do something mean again, I'll be there to help you beat him up Hahaha" 

"Jeez..fine but let me borrow a swimsuit"

"Wae? Excuse me my cup size does'nt fit yours" Yein said proudly

"What?? We have the same cup size dont act like you 2 letter bigger than me"

The rest of the night was them thingking what clothes to wear for tommorow but ofcourse they need sleep.

The idea of Jungkook being there tommorow, kept running through Sujeong head. Is she ready to see him again? After all he said?

The pain is already creeping up Sujeongs heart again as she remembered her encounter with Jungkook

The  next morning Taehyung came by Sujeongs house to pick her and Yein.

The resort was just an hour drive from her home. As they went inside they saw a few people amd Kei but no sign of Jungkook.

"Guys I want you to meet Sujeong amd Yein" Yein and I greeted them with a bow

"Nice to meet you I'm Rapmon" A tall looking guy smiled at us

"I'm Jin" The guy who was talking to Kei moments ago

"I'm Jimin" The hortest among the guys gave us a peck on our hand

"Jimin hyung!" Tahyung pushed Jimin playfully away from us

"I'm J-hope your only Hope and this Sweg Suga" The guys who has a million dollar smile pointed to the guy who does'nt give a care of what's happening.

"Hi I'm Mijoo, this is Seulgi, Joohyun and Baby Soul" The other girls greeted us with smiles om their faces. They all seem so nice

Suddenly a guy in a red shirt, black shorts and a beanie entered.

"Why are you are you all starring at me did I make a grand entrance?"

"Ah..Jeon Jungkook cocky as always" Rapmon said 

"Nice to see you again" Jungkook hugged Rapmon amd gave him a pat in the back

He looked at to where me and Yein are standing. He must've felt me looking at him.

"I see you guys are here too" He gave us his sweetest smile.

I only gave him a glare. I can feel Yein cling to my arm probably her way of calming me down.

"I'll show you your room" Taehyung escorted us to our room.

This is going to be a loooooonnnggg day...