Kang Min Hyuk's

Foursome
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I miss you.”

“I miss you, too.”

“I miss you more.”

“I miss you more than you miss me.”

“That’s impossible.”

“Why?”

“Because even when you’re with me like this, I already miss you.” Min Hyuk pulled his girlfriend into his arm and gave her half a hug because he could only hug her with one hand, as he used the other one to drive the steering wheel.

Soo Jung – or Krystal, as people known her – cringed her nose as she tried to digest her boyfriend’s sweet nothings. Dating Min Hyuk was like eating endless supply of cotton candy. He always said the sweetest things, and he always treated her like a princess even when he was not supposed to.

There was a time when Soo Jung was filming until really late at night and her manager was suddenly unable to pick her up from the filming location because his mother was hospitalized. That night, Soo Jung had to wait for another manager but the filming already ended and people were leaving. So she called Min Hyuk just to keep her company, at least until her manager came. Then, out of the blue, while they were still on the phone, Soo Jung saw Min Hyuk’s car approaching. Apparently, while talking with Soo Jung on speaker phone, Min Hyuk texted her manager and told him that he did not need to come to Soo Jung’s filming location. And Min Hyuk came instead. She remembered clearly how he looked like a mess because he was asleep when she called him earlier. She doubted he even looked in the mirror when he got out of the house because his clothes were much uncoordinated, unlike the Min Hyuk that everyone knew. But still, she was thankful. That night, Min Hyuk successfully melted Jung Soo Jung’s heart.

Even Jessica unnie was jealous about that.

“One of these days, I’m going to have diabetes because of you.” Soo Jung giggled cutely in his embrace.

“Why? Are you having that much sugar?” Apparently, Min Hyuk did not catch Soo Jung’s joke.

“Your sweet words, Oppa. I’m having too much of them, they’re dangerous.” She laughed again. She complained, but she did not look like she was having a hard time with his sweet words.

“You seem to like it, though.” Min Hyuk ruffled her dark brown hair lovingly. It was a habit he got from playing Yoon Chan Young. To be honest, that particular gesture was not even written in the script. It started as an ad-lib in the middle of filming, but the Director liked it. So he decided to make it as Chan Young’s special trait towards Lee Bona. And Min Hyuk brought that habit into their real relationship.

Soo Jung nodded, “I do. Very much.”

“So, I shouldn’t stop, then.”

“Of course not! I’ll bite you arm if you stop.” Soo Jung laughed, showing her possessive side.

“Then, how am I supposed to play drums if you bite my arms?” Min Hyuk turned his gaze towards her, “Don’t you love watching play drums?”

“You’re right.” Soo Jung seemed like she was thinking hard, “If so, I’ll just bite your neck then. Like a vampire!” She put her forefingers in front of , making a vampire gesture, pretending as if the fingers were vampire’s sharp and long teeth.

“Soo Jung-ah, have you been watching Jong Hyun hyung’s drama?” Min Hyuk laughed at Soo Jung’s quirkiness. Every time, she always had something in her mind that surprised him, including this sudden vampire joke.

“How do you know?” Soo Jung looked surprised, “Oh my God, he was so handsome in the drama, Oppa.”

Min Hyuk smirked, a bit jealous, but even he had to admit that Jong Hyun looked perfect as a vampire. And there was nothing more silly than being jealous with your own band members. So Min Hyuk decided to let it go and say, “His pale skin did it all.”

“Pale skin?” For a second, Soo Jung seemed like she was lost in translation, “Ah! You mean Jong Hyun oppa? Yeah, he really fits his role as a vampire. But I wasn’t talking about him.”

“Then who?” This time, Min Hyuk’s jealousy fired back again. If it was not Jong Hyun hyung, that it was right for him to be jealous.

“Yeo Jin Goo.”

“What?” Min Hyuk was indeed jealous when Soo Jung mentioned another man’s name. His hug turned into a head lock and ended with Soo Jung laughed so hard because she had successfully fooled him.

Min Hyuk pouted after that, “It’s not funny.”

“It is funny.” Soo Jung still smiled. She pulled his hand and wrapped it around her own shoulder, making him hug her like before.

“It’s not.”

“Is it?” Soo Jung , “By the way, Oppa..”

“What?”

“You look cute when you’re jealous. I love you.” Just like that, without any hint or remark, Soo Jung leaned forward and gave Min Hyuk a kiss on the cheek. A sudden kiss that made Min Hyuk almost lost his control of the steering wheel because he was too shocked to comprehend what just happened. He felt his cheek burst like fireworks on New Year’s Eve because he did not expect Soo Jung would gave him a surprise kiss. She was not that kind of girl to begin with.

“Uri Soo Jung-ie is giving me a kiss?” Min Hyuk asked in a surprised tone, “Who taught you this kind of aegyo?” After

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter