Lee Jong Hyun's

Foursome
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

1AM.

“I’m already on my way.” Jong Hyun lied. He was actually still in the apartment. He still needed to change his clothes and wash up a little because he just arrived home from filming Orange Marmalade. He stank because the last time he showered was almost 24 hours ago and he badly needed to shower.

But it seemed like the other person on the phone knew it already, “How do you know?” Jong Hyun giggled because he was caught lying, “Alright, I’m going to take a quick shower and be there in an hour. Don’t sleep just yet. Okay?”

Jong Hyun showed his goofy smile before he threw his phone on the bed, “See you soon!”

Then, he ran to the bathroom and had the quickest shower he ever had in his life. He did not even wait for the water to warm up before jumping under the pouring water, causing him to scream in pain because the water was ice cold.

Things I do for you, Gong Seung Yeon. Jong Hyun chuckled as he remembered why he needed to shower fast. He wanted to see his Seung Yeon. And he wanted to see her right now.

*

In the speed of light, Jong Hyun arrived in front of Seung Yeon’s apartment building just 10 minutes before 02:00, earlier than what he promised her. He carefully parked his car in a dark corner of the building, waiting for Seung Yeon to come out.

To: 0<3

I parked at the left corner of your building. Ah.. don’t forget your face mask and wear warm clothes when you get out. It’s a little bit windy tonight.

 

He sent the text to Seung Yeon which was only replied by her with a simple ‘OK’ without any aegyo whatsoever. Jong Hyun chuckled when he read her short and to-the-point reply because he remembered how frustrated Yong Hwa hyung was the first time he met Seohyun five years ago. She was a little bit dense, too. But to his fortune, it was easier for Seung Yeon to open up to him than Seohyun to Yong Hwa hyung. He needed almost one year to finally witness her aegyo, but back then, it was not even much. Even until today, when they already dated for almost four years, Seohyun was still not showing much aegyo, though she got better.

Another thing that made Jong Hyun laugh was Min Hyuk showed the same kind of frustration the first time he went out with Krystal. She might play a bubbly character of Lee Bona way too well, but in real life, she was just as reserved. It was like she had her own world in her own bubble which not everyone could enter. Both Min Hyuk and Soo Jung spent their first date being polite to each other and he already had her home within two hours. Even Jessica was confused because the day after, she texted Yong Hwa and asked why the date ended really soon, to which Yong Hwa hyung only replied with a laugh because he was as dumbfounded as Jessica was. But things got better eventually. Min Hyuk had Jessica to thank for because she was the one who insisted Krystal to have a second date and that was when everything went smoother. Result: they started dating right after The Heirs was finished and they had been going really strong under the radar.

A short knock on the passenger seat’s window cut off Jong Hyun’s train of thought. He looked outside and saw a slender figure covered up in an oversized hoodie, a baseball cap, and Totoro face mask. Automatically, the guitarist’s goofy smile arrived as he opened the door from inside the car and let the mighty Gong Seung Yeon in.

“You’ve been waiting, haven’t you?” Seung Yeon took off her mask and smiled apologetically to her on-screen husband, showing her worried face, “I was looking for my face mask and I could not find it. So I borrowed my sister’s.”

“It’s cute.” Jong Hyun grabbed her hand and laced his fingers between hers. It was a new habit that he picked up from filming We Got Married with her. He initially did it for broadcast but turned out, driving while holding hands was very addictive s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter