Nagging

The Boys.


His long fingers danced gracefully over the black and white keys. Every chord sounded perfect to him and he grinned widely at his masterpiece. The boy had been sitting there for at least two hours now, diligently working away at the piano. As he reached the last note of his composition he heard an echoing applause behind him. The applause slowed down and he turned around.

“Yah! Kibum, I didn’t know you were there!” he cried at his friend, obviously annoyed.

The other boy just sniggered at the older boy’s reaction and carefully placed his guitar on top of the piano his friend was sitting at.
“I left you in here an hour ago Seunghyun, I thought you would have left already,” he said.
The other boy quickly glanced at his watch. It was already lunch break and he wanted to catch up with his friends, or maybe just one.

“Omo,” he said, shocked, “that’s the time, I didn’t notice,” he said before quickly packing his music papers away.

Key silently waited for his friend, tapping his foot on the hard wood floor.

“Oh, Seung what was that song you were playing before?” he asked as they walked out of the music room.
“Uhh, just something I wrote, donsaeng...” he replied.
Key smiled, “I guess you wrote it for Hara ehh?” he said teasingly.
Seunghyun grinned, his heart beating faster at the sound of her name, “Yah! Of course!” he exclaimed.

They turned a corner and Key cleared his throat.

“Ahh...” Key sighed, “Have you asked her out yet?” he asked curiously.
The older boy blushed, “Errr....no,” he said shyly.

Key just laughed at him and sighed once again. All their friends knew that Seunghyun and Hara were completely in love with each other. They all would even get jealous seeing them acting like a couple, hugging, teasing and nagging at each other. But none of them ever understood why they wouldn’t just get together already. Seunghyun felt his friend pull at his sleeve and looked down.

“Hey guys, wait up!” he heard two familiar voices.
“Hey!” the both of them said to Ji Yong and Siwon.

_

“Dara! What’s taking you so long!” Yuri whined from outside the changing room.

The two girls each just had a shower after their swimming classes and Yuri had been waiting for a few minutes for Dara to get changed.

“Hang on!” the older girl yelled from inside the small changing room.

As soon as she got out, Yuri dragged her along the changing rooms, outside the door and through the corridors.

“What’s the rush?” Dara asked, confused.
“Grr...Dara, I’m just hungry!” the other girl said back.

Dara giggled as she felt her best friend poke her side.

“Yah!” Dara said annoyed before Yuri started tickling her from behind.

“Yuriiiii! Stop!” the small girl whinged and the taller girl stopped and grinned at her.
“You meanie...” the girl said this time with a stern look at her friend.

Yuri just grinned at her wider, giving her friend a tight hug.

“Argh....pttt, get off me,” the older but smaller girl exclaimed making the other let go feeling her struggling.

Yuri was disappointed and just pouted at her, before crossing her arms and turning away. Dara stared at her, wishing she didn’t react that way to her best friend, but she knew that it was just playing and smiled at her feeling all warm about the girl she has grown up with since elementary. The two knew almost everything about each other and would sometimes even finish each other’s sentances.

The two continued along the corridor when they saw a cute couple walking past holding hands. The dark haired boy was smiling at the girl who was staring into his eyes giggling to herself.

“Aww...I want that,” sighed Yuri who was pointing towards the couple.
Dara had already seen them and grabbed Yuri’s arm and started shaking it feverishly. She too wished for a boyfriend...

“Yah! What do you want with my arm?” whined Yuri who was still pissed at Dara from before.
Dara suddenly woke up and realised that she was waving her poor friends arm around.
“Omo! Sorry...” she apologized, smiling sweetly at Yuri.

Yuri laughed, pinching her friend’s cheek and tapping her . Dara’s mouth made a “o” shape and she looked at Yuri with fury.


“Yuriiiiii!!!” she screamed chasing the tall girl all the way to the cafeteria.

-

thanks for subscribing! 
oh and i promise some yulwon in the next chapter! comming veryyyyy soon ok!?
see you later~

ps. you must be like 'wth is with the titles of my chapters' or maybe your not....
but im trying to name them after songs so this one is Nagging - IU ft. Seulong understand? yeah im not very creative with titles T_T

remember to comment below!
suggest anything! my story isn't even all set yet...i have no idea whats gonna happen~ T_T