fin.

run away with me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was weird. One day, it's like you've got your whole life planned ahead of you. You had plans for the day, for the week, or even for the month. You have goals. You have dreams. You have this road thought out that leads to these goals and dreams. Everything was set. Or at least, that was what on the mind of Oh Sehun when he first stepped into the building of SM Entertainment. He had a goal. It was to be part of a band. It was to debut, be famous, and earn money for his family by doing what he loved best.

Sehun dutifully began each day knowing that his goal was set in his heart and mind.

Only to have everything come crashing down when he meets the likes of Luhan. Luhan was different. He was like a free spirit, filled with so much raw energy that even if Sehun was younger, it was like he had this youthful glow present at all times. His Korean was polished despite being from China. He had this air around him that automatically made people gravitate towards him and be his friend. Slowly, Sehun found himself being drawn in.

Suddenly, Sehun realized that his plans for life has changed. There was an aching feeling in his chest that just wouldn't be filled for some reason, and he's not sure why. The realization came slowly; EXO was already set to debut, and Sehun thought that his life was finally beginning to start. When EXO did debut, Sehun figured that this was it, it's finally happening, he's going to realize all his hopes and dreams and everything will feel perfect. EXO began gaining fans. They began to release more songs. Yet Sehun was left feeling incomplete.

The little hole in his chest would somehow be filled whenever he was around Luhan, though. He realized this when EXO-K and EXO-M began to promote together as a whole, and the older male no longer had to be miles and miles away. They would share rooms, sit next to each other in the van, hang around each other during other activities, and the likes. Luhan is always talking, and Sehun slowly began to break off his outer shell around him too, and eventually to the other members. The Chinese boy's energy was contagious. 

Sehun began to form a new goal, and maybe one that would be able to fully set his heart at ease. 

It had a lot to do with Luhan. In fact, it had everything to do with Luhan. Sehun remembered how Luhan wou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter