First Meeting

Losers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey," 

 

 

Jiyong heard a voice. A slow yet soothing voice, well, to him. Slowly, he opened his eyes and almost blinded by the sunlight right above him yet a person standing beside his lying body covers a little part of the sunlight. He stared at that person. And that person is staring at him back. But he couldn't see him due to the sunlight.

 

Then he knows that the person is offering his hand to Jiyong. 

 

Jiyong's eyes that stare at the man, move to that man's hand that offers him. He has no clue, what did he wanted from me?

 

Then, he heard a sigh. "Boy, you're lying at the road for too long. I'm afraid that you'll suddenly get into an accident." That man said. His hand still offers to him. But he still silent. It's been a long time since he talks to people. Now, the talking seems awkward for him. Before this, he is a very charming and happy like the normal person but since his family got into an accident a long time ago, he became depressed. Depressed that he thoughts the world is cruel to him. That happy and charming guy is suddenly 360 degrees changed to a lonely guy and everyone including his friends is running away from him. 

 

Everyone hates him.

 

He's ignored by people. 

 

But what is this guy doing here? 

 

Jiyong looked up to him and his hand is still offers. God, is he not tired? just let me go and find someone else already. I didn't even care about life anymore. All I wanted is to die and leave this cruel world. The world is so cruel to me. Jiyong thoughts. But he still doesn't know why he accepted the offers and got up from the road. 

 

"It's dangerous there you know." the man, with blonde hair. Extremely handsome with those leather jacket and jeans. Well, he wanted to state that blonde hair suits him perfectly. "As if I care," Jiyong founds himself talking with this guy. And that guy smiled at him. 

 

This guy is smiling at..me? 

 

Well, of course to Jiyong, this kind of thing seems ridiculous because people never wanted to look at him to even smile at him. But, he feels like he had seen this man once. But he just didn't remember... he couldn't recognised where it could be.

 

A voice interrupted his thoughts, "What's your name?" he said. With zero thoughts, Jiyong answered, "Jiyong. Kwon Jiyong." he uttered but enough for the latter to hear that. "Jiyo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter