POLL RESULTS ! ;

Stay ;

Sooo ~ guys, the poll days finally came to an end and I've got the results from your voting ! 
First of all, I want to thank you all because I REALLY wasn't expecting so many people paying attention to my story ... I'm really touched so, yeah, thank you all, really !
I'll start thinking about the next chapter's plot right after this so you won't have to wait too long. 

So, according to the second chapter, the answer to the question " Who would you like to see entering the recording room ? ", is ...




Our Taemin won !
Guys, for real, 54 people voted ! It's sooooo much ! Too much ! I'm so thankful and --- and .... oh dear. 
Anyways ~ Taemin won but just by 2 points against another EXO member, I'm so impressed ! 

... but now I have to tell you something guys ( uhuhuh ):

On the Poll chapter ( which is now hided because I didn't know how to close it without deleting it hehehe ) I told you to THINK WISELY before choosing, remember ? Ah ? Uh ? UH ? 
Well ~ I'm happy that you like Taemin and I can understand why you chose him, BUT - you have now to be prepared. 
MAYBE THAT WAS NOT THE BEST CHOICE OHOHOH ~ but no one knows, right ? I don't know what is going to come out from my mind * evil laugh here *

This is it, basically !
Thank you all sooo much again for you partecipation and please, look forward to the next chapter too ~

_celiane