clack,

Ah, this girl.

“Jin, I think I like you even more” 

 

I looked at her again before I took my leave. Standing in front of her front door, placing myself as the lead guy of a drama. “really? What did I do?”. I’m very curious, please tell me what it is and I’ll do something better than it.

 

 

“I don't wanna tell you,” She leans forward and kiss my cheek, “thanks for today!”

 

I can't move my body, like, oh my god. Did she just?? kiss— kissed me?? 

 

“Did you just—“ She leans forward again, and pressed her lips on mine, landing a soft peck on my dry lips.

 

And before i have the chance to kiss her back, she already backed away. Her redness of the lips spread to her whole face and make her look like the cutest living creature on earth. “Ehm, see you at school, I guess?” She bowed, then go inside her house, leaving me alone on her porch like a flower in a pot. Blooming with love.

 

No, seriously, what did I do??

 


 

 

 

“Can I have it?”. Lesson number one, asked their permission first before you want to take anything from their plate. Even if that anything is a greasy meat that look so tender and juicy—

 

“Sure,” She shoved her plates to my side of the table. “I’m full anyway” She rested her head on the table.

 

I put down my chopstick, “Are you okay?” and place my hand on her forehead. Well, indeed, her temperature is actually higher than mine. 

 

“Yes, I’m okay, where are we going next?” She  got rid of my hand and get up, “What’s people usually do on their dates?”

 

Damn it, stop being cluelessly cute. “Well… let me think about it…”

 

“Have you been on a date before, jin?”

 

 

 

, i wasn't prepare for this kind of question.

 

 

It's either you lie to her and continue this amazing date, or you tell her the truth and change this mood and look of her. It's your choice, seokjin. “Well, actually… I…. have…” 

 

DAMN IT WHY DID I CHOOSE TO—

 

“Really? Was it fun?” She did not frown, nor pouted, and instead, she widened her eyes with curiosity.

 

Was it fun? Of course it was, I was in love back then, but, “There are also reasons why someone held the title ex. So whether it was fun or not, it is not a matter anymore” I sighed, hoping to give her a good enough explanation.

 

“Do I know her?”  You, stop being curious, please…… “Wait, its a she right, not a he??”

 

I chuckled and almost choke myself, “You think??” I give her a gentle flick on the forehead, “Ya, I think you really are sick, lets go home!”

 

“Nope,” She grabbed my chopstick, took the last meat on the plate, and feed me, “Don't betray your nature, seokjin, you can't leave your plate like this”. 

 

I was surprised by everything, and by her, the most.  The way she fed me, She really is a mom. Every bite and chew on this meat taste ten times better than it actually is. As I keep my eyes on her, I can clearly see why I fall for this girl, “Can I marry you?”

 

She dropped the chop stick and lean back on her chair, “j— jin?”

 

“Ahahahaahahahahha” Damn you jin, you don't have to say every inch of your thoughts to her, “Well Ofcourse not now, stupid. I still can't even take care of myself, moreover the other” I muffle her hair, “Its just— you know, thats just probably how much I love you”

 

yes, you go jin! She’s now blushing through her ears!. 

 

“I will love you so much, and endlessly. I will do my best, giving you my best and work on us until this us, can turn into Mr and Mrs Kim us” I blew an air to her, so that she can keep her attention on me and heard every word that I said with all my hearts, “Its a pre-proposal!” I hugged her, tightly until she starts to hit on my back,

 

“Ya! I can't breath!”. I loose my hug a bit, but still keep her on it, “Jin, did you say those kind of things to your ex too?”

 

“I only made a promise that I can keep, that's why,” I let a smile slip away from my face, “No, I did not”.

 

“But Jin,” wait, are you still continue being stubborn and curious about my past??. “You did love her properly, right?”

 

Eh? What are you talking about?

 

“I was just thinking…” She tightens her hugs, “If— If I were her, and I am loved by you, I don't want to lose you too, she— she must be hurt so much to be left by a guy like you, I mean, If I was her, I would probably—“

 

“Probably what?” I let go of the hug and put my hand on her shoulder, leaning forward and place my forehead on hers.

 

“I would probably lose my happiness…”

 

Ah, this girl. “Okay, I’m going to wrap my past, in one breath, so I want you to listen carefully”  I held her hands, “I did love her properly, I mean, I try my best, of course, but then, things turn out differently, she found a better guy than me and I cant— I cant do anything with it, because apparently, I am not her happiness,” I cupped her face and kiss her forehead, “I am sure, I’m very sure that you’re my happiness, that's why I will do anything to make myself your happiness too”

 

“Yes, seokjin, yes” She mutter.

 

“yes what?” I raised an eyebrow.

 

She hit my chest, awch, and start to laugh. “I’m saying yes to your stupid pre-proporsal, lets work on this together”.

 

 

“wooo! wooo! congratulation!!!!”

 

Oh my god, I forgot that we’re on a freaking restaurant. 

 

Ah, damn it, 

 

Hope she wont get angry—

 

 

“Jin” She holds my hand, “lets go” and bowed to people before we excuse ourselves from the restaurant.

 

 

 


 


!! How can I keep up with our next!?!?

I looked up to find her room, and hopig that I could see her from the window or the

 

To seokjin,


I’m sorry that our first date only lasted for a lunch, I’m sorry because I can't handle myself anymore, My face was red and my heart was pounding like crazy! It feels like I was having a football match hahahahaha.

Okay, i should not laugh, but seokjin, I really am sorry, I wish I could be a better girlfriend

 


You, why would you send me this kind of text??? How can I leave your house with only this?!

 

I picked up my phone and quivkly press on the first number that appears.

 

“Eh, jin? Why do you call?”

“I love you, can I come in?”

“Why? I mean, Jin—“

“Are you alone?”

“No, jin, just go home, there's my dad and my brother—“

“Good,” I closed my eyes, and clenched my teeth, “Then let me come in”

“But why—“

“I proposed to you, didn't I? don't you think its normal for me to meet them?” i think my laugh can be heard through her phone.

“Jin!”

“ahahahaha, no, just kidding, I just want you to introduce me to them, or the other way around” I mumbled.

“Jin…”

“Its better to know the family first before you become a part of the family, right?”


clack,


“Who are you?” A middle age man with gray hair and also a male version of her standing firmly in front of me.


well you asked for it don't you, seokjin??

 

 “Anyeonghasaeyo, my name is Jin, Kimseokjin,” I took a deep breath, “ I’m your… daughter’s boyfriend..”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

sorry guys i just have to... i need some fluff, hu hu hu.