everything.

Ah, this girl.

“Sorry for making you wait” She come at me who have been sitting alone on the bench. “But I told you, I can walk myself home”

 

I shook my head, “that's not going to happen” as I help her to dry her hair with a towel.

 

Always did her best at everything and pushes herself to the limit, as she takes care of other on the field. Encouraging them to run, to pass or having their confidence to kick. and so, before she becomes a sophomore She’s already the captain of our school girls football team, which means that she have to go home late at least three times in a week. For the three times in a week too, I have to stay longer and looked out for her. 

 

“Jin?” She pulled me back into reality as she flicks her hand, “Are you hungry? Should we go now?”

 

Ah, it's always like this.

 

 “That's my line” I grab three different things at the same time; her school bag, her training bag and her hands. And with those things weight on me, I take the lead on our way home, racing with the sun on its way home. “Let's stop by and eat some chicken, how about that!”

 

 

 “But I haven’t changed my clothes” She stops right before we get out of the gate.

 

“Yeah,” I turn around and letting go of her hand, “You usually don’t”

 

She looked down, then look up. Then looked down again, and looked around, “But… but we’re going out” She wanted to tuck her hands in a pocket, but she's wearing a football uniform, so there's no such things, and instead she just keeps her hands behind her back. “I should at least wears my uniform— you know, you said that I look best with my uniform”

 

 

There she goes, being cute without even trying. “Isn't this your uniform too?” I scan at her again, from head to toe. Starting at her tied up hair and ended up at her dirty football shoes, “You look good with anything”. I grab her hand again, and this time, I’m not going to let it go.

 

I can feel her squeezing my hand, “You too” She mutters.

 

I turn my face a bit to check on her blushing face, “I know” and give her a little sneer at the end.

 

 

 

 

 

 

I like pink, and she likes black. I like flowers, and she likes grasses. They called me the princess, meanwhile her friends called her their knight. 

 

When I told my friends that I like her, they were all just like ‘what?! Why?!’

 

And so I asked myself the same question, ‘what?! why?!’

 

 

If it's only by appearance, then the only thing that differentiates her from a guy is her shoulder length hairs and perfectly crafted face. The only skirt that she wears is her school uniform. Once I went to her house and got to put my shoes on the rack, I see no heels or even flats around there. Well, the good thing is that without heels, she can stay three inches shorter than me.

 

As a kid, I always portray myself riding a horse with Cinderella or Rapunzel behind my back--

 

 

 

“Jin, are you okay?” She pokes my cheek, and again, waking me up from my thoughts.

 

“Yes! I’m just hungry, so you know…” I lied a little.

 

She points in a direction, “unfortunately, today is not your lucky d

ay look, its closed” where the chicken place got their neon box off.

 

 

Damn it. I don't care about the chicken, I only care about spending more time with her.

 

 

“But hey, I can make you one!” She exclaimed. She has probably noticed my looks of disappointment. “Come on, you can stay for dinner” She grabs my hand and pulled me away from the streets.

 

Dinner means having to eat at the same table with her two others special guy, her dad and her brother. “Dinner? are— are you sure?”

 

“No, not really” She chuckled. “But a hungry seokjin is more dangerous than my dad”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Ah, it's you again!” She finally noticed me who have been standing here all this time, waiting for her to come out of the field. “I keep bumping into you every time I clean up the ball and cones, I wonder why” She gave me a friendly smile as she keeps on picking up the practices left over. 

 

I can't believe that she actually got to pick up all those cones by herself. “Where's the coach? Where's the manager? Where’s your teammate? Why are you doing this by yourself?” And so I help her with it.

 

“What do you expect from a new established club? Even the members still unsure whether they care more about their nails or the ball”. Oh, okay, she’s kinda funny. “Ah, sorry you have to carry it like this” She corrected my way of holding the stuffs. Well, it turns out that she’s very thorough.

 

“Sorry, I actually don't do sport” 

 

Wait, Seokjin, why did you say that?!? 

 

She’s definitely going to see you as a very-very unmanly guy!!

 

Argh—

 

“So what did you do?” She looked at me, “Beside making sure to go jogging every morning?”.

 

Oh, “How did you know that?”

 

As she finishes piled up the stuff, she sits on the bench, “Do you know that our house is only a couple blocks away? I always saw you going to school first in the morning through my window”

 

Really?? Wish I could realize that sooner!

 

Ah, wait, did she just say, always? “Well, yeah, I just want to keep my body in shape” Oh no, I think my face is now all red.

 

“You did a great job! hahahaha” She gets up and walk away.

 

How— how did she… “Wait?! What?!”

 

“Ahahah, don't get it wrong, but Your broad shoulder reveals everything” And with that, She leaves me alone in the field. “See you around!”

 

 

I've heard that as an athlete, you’ll get that kind of knowledge, I see there wasn't any attention of her saying stuff like that. But the fact that it makes me feel like a little boy again is another thing. Oh great, Now I’m sure of it. I’m in love.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Is this enough?” I showed her a 500gram bag of drumsticks. She said that she has all of the ingredients except for the main one, the chicken. So before we head to her house, we drop by the supermarket to get some of it.

 

“Yes, did you pick it yourself?” She makes time on looking at me despite her being a bit busy with picking up the vegetables. 

 

“Yes, I did” I love to cook so I know just the right quality of a food. She said that she really likes that part of me, that a guy who can have a cooking battle with her is a weakness to her competitive nature.

 

“Then I bet its going to be delicious” She finishes her shopping, put it all on the small basket on my hand and we both went to the cashier.

 

 

 

 


 

 

“Aiih! Husband and wife!!” And I can't believe that I even got to meet him in this kind of place.

 

“Taehyung, you’re working” My classmate-best friend, Kim Taehyung is apparently on his shift. 

 

“Oh, you’re a part timer here?” She checked on him. “Looks good on you” She commented on his averagelooking-theresnothingspecialaboutit white shirt, like, hey, How about me? I definitely look better than him!

 

“You too,” He even manages to get into my nerves despite having to scan each of the groceries. “How's your practice? doing well—“

 

“Hey, you should not ask that kind of question to a customer!” I pulled her in and cover her behind my back. Taehyung sometime you need to know the boundaries.

 

“Hahahaha sorry, sorry, Just look at how cute he is when he’s jealous” He still looks for her face. “Hey, you have the cutest boyfriend ever” 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

“Wait, let me go change first,” She told me to wait in the living room as she goes to her room. 

 

I looked around, and feeling happy all of a sudden. I sit on the couch, and can't help but to grin at nothing as a happy memory flashing back through my mind;

 

 

“Why does the titan look like they’re not human?!” She curled up on the edge of the couch “They’re scary!”

 

“Because they aren’t” I move closer to her, “Which one is scarier, the Titan or how Eren kills the titan??”

 

 

 

 

“The titan!! Eren is kinda badass, and hot, and… ah… awesome?” She press the play button, as we continue to watch this  cool anime. “Totally awesome”. 

 

We’ve been getting closer and closer, as we both now always go jogging on our way to school. I introduced one of my favorites to her, which is  anime, and surprisingly, she has a fond of it. Cooking? Cooking is definitely what straightens our relationship. Every lunch we always have the lunchbox battle to determine who have the best dishes. We always believe that our food taste better, and that's why we need suga to be the additional referee. And Suga seems to be biased towards her, since he has always voted for her. 

 

“So you like eren?” She looks so pretty when she's interested in something. Her side features are soothing and also.. tempting, oh my god, Jin, please do control yourself. 

 

“No, I like Mikasa better” She turns her face on me, “aren't you going to watch this?” And found me staring at her.

 

I sighed, “I told you, I’ve watched it before. Do you want me to spoil the ending?”. She throws me a pillow. “Ouch!” I should’ve not said that, Her pillow throwing skill is as good as her long range shots. 

 

She frowns and go back to the laptop, “Don't you dare to spoil anything”. She hates spoiler as much as she hates math. “Seriously, if you’re not going to watch this then just go home”

 

“But it's my house” I rest my head on the cushion.

 

She closed her laptop, “Oh.. Right…” and put it back in her bag. “Guess I just have to finish this myself, see you tomorrow—“

 

I reach her hands and stop her from getting up, “No, stay”.

 

She drops her bag, “Jin…” And turns around. “It's getting late” 

 

“Then let me walk you home”.

 

 

 

 

“Jin, you changed” Between us, she always got to be the person to start the conversation.

 

“Changed? How?” Was it a good changed? Or a bad one?

 

“I can't believe that I could actually talk to you,” She laugh at her own words, “I thought that you was some kind of a  creeper, a ert who likes to watch girl running around with shorts on the field”

 

Tsk, I just have to give her a lesson here. “ That was a bad impression, I was just awkward, okay, ” I wrap her shoulders with my hand and start to mess around her hair. 

 

“Stop it!” She  alsohates it when someone touches her hair. “See, now you get bolder and bolder!”

 

I want to take my hands off her, but no, I wanted to be the bad guy for a moment. I’ll just wait for her to get rid of this hand by herself, “Then am I already as cool as Eren?”

 

She clucks, “In your dream”.

 

I tighten my grip, “Oh, In my dream, I’m way cooler than him”.

 

“Well, you are” And I stop walking right after she said that. She gets rid of my hand and backs away. “I mean— I mean Eren is only a fictional character and a two dimensional things— you know—“

 

“Just who is the awkward one now?” I stick my hand on her nose, “Come on, say it”.

 

“Say— say what?” 

 

The closest thing for me to touch her face is by playing around with her nose. It's squishy and… okay, Jin, Stop it, control yourself, “Say that Kim Seokjin is better than every guy from attack on titan”

 

“That's not going to happen” She grins and walk away from me. “Don't get your— AWCH!”

 

Argh! This girl! “Are you okay?!!” I quickly ran at her who’s now already sitting on the ground with her  knees bleeding.

 

“Yeah, I’m okay, ” I offer her my hand, but she refuses it. She tries to get up by her own, but fails in her first attempt. She falls back to the ground “Oh, on a second thought, its kinda comfy here” She fakes a smile. I can see that you’re trying to hide the pain!

 

“Don't be stupid!” I grab her shoulder and helping her on actually getting up from the mess. I looked down at her feet, and it's not good at all, “Your knee is bleeding and your ankle is swelling!”

 

“No, it's only a scratch” She tries to let go of my arm, but I’m not allowing her, “Don't worry is just—”

 

“Don't worry, you say?” I placed her arms around my shoulder, grab her waist and placed it on mine, Giving her a piggy ride back. I looked at her feet that tangling around me and, “This is why I need to worry, You always—“ I stop preaching right after I heard a sob from the back.

 

“But— but Jin there's a match next week” Ah, again. She doesn't care about her feet, she only cares about her teammates. “Jin—“

 

“And that's why you need to rest” I told her that she can use my shoulder to be her temporary tissue. And so, without even refusing, she uses it well, my shirt is now soaked with tears. Well, I’m glad that she chooses to not hide it.

 

 

 

 

 

And right after we’ve arrived at her house, I gently put her on the couch, she, “Where’s your kitchen?”.

 

“Oh, it's on the left, Let me show you—“

 

“No!! You stay here!!” I have to raised my voice, this girl can be overly inconsiderate of her own self!. 

 

 

 

I went to her kitchen to grab some ice. There's only a few of it, less than a pack of it. I place it on her feet, “Oh, and where’s the antiseptic?” I looked at her knees that still bleeding. 

 

“On— on the cabinet—“

 

I don't have a time for her additional information and just go to the nearest cabinet. I went back with the antiseptic and bandage. “Okay, it's going to be a pain, but…” I gently wipe her wounds,

 

 

She did not react to the antiseptic, “You should go home” and instead told me to do the last thing I would do right now. “I’m okay, seriously—“

 

“Seriously, you’re not okay” After I wipe her wounds, it's time for me to wipe her other wounds. I grab a tissue and wipe her tears, “As you said, you will have a match next week. It won't be okay if you walk around the house even just for a glass of water” 

 

In between the tears, she manages to laugh for a little, “You sound like an ahjumma” 

 

“Well, this ahjumma will not leave you alone” I want to smile, but she’s in pain, So I don't want to be selfish, “And will take a good care of you”

 

What I said kept us in a moment of silence. She didn't even flick her eyes and just staring at me. My eyes are the same, sticks with her. Through that brown eyes, I can see a question. But what’s the question? I’m not really sure. But I feel like I want to answer it.

 

I lean forward, as I open my mouth for a little. Closed my eyes, and Pressed my lips on hers. 

 

I wasn't thinking and just let things flow on its own, until she turns away and call for my name, “Jin”. 

 

Oh , Kim Seokjin you’re an .

 

“I’m— I’m so sorry, I—“ It only took a minute for me to broke your own promise. Take a good care of her? My . You just— “Awch!”

 

 

And this is the second time she threw a pillow at me. But this time, I deserve it.

 

I want to hide my face behind the pillow, I really do, cause—

 

“It tastes like suga—”

 

I throw the pillow away, “SUGA?!”. wait— “Awch!”

 

Okay, another throw of a pillow to my face. Hope this one is the last one.

 

“Sugar, Seokjin you taste like sugar—“.

 

She stops talking, and for the first time I got to see her blushing-extremely cute face.

 

“Su— sugar?” I’m not sure on how to react. 

 

She looked away, covering her face with the last pillow on the couch, “Go home now, I insisted”

 

I snatch the pillow from her, “And thanks to you, I don't want to”. I want to selfishly please my eyes with this view. The view of a girl that I fell in love with finally got to notice me, “I know you have a sweet tooth”

 

Hahaha look, I can be a naughty seokjin.

 

“Go, now” She looked away again, “Jin—“

 

“I like you” I coughed, “No, I love you” Again, My instinct told me to go for another opening. Leaning for her lips and keep it with me for a moment. Our lips touch, and like before, I become the lusted one, not even care about the fact that she keeps her lips sealed. She said, mine’s taste like a sugar, so it makes me wonder, what about her?.

 

And it turns pout that she tastes like the world. 

 

I’m sure of it when she finally got to open and kissed me back. I open my eyes, because  of that sudden response. She quickly turns her face away as she slides her face on my shoulder, Resting there. “Go home, please” 

 

“I will,” I wrap her around my arms, and pulled in for a hug. Ah, Finally, I can feel her heartbeat, and what makes me happy is that it's the same as mine, having no rhythm in beating on its fastest. “But only after you promised me two things”

 

“What?” 

 

  • “Don't move around, just properly rest yourself until next week. Please use your brother well, make him your servant until you can walk on yourself”. I can hear her giggling inside my arms and its soothing for some reason. “And wear something pinkish on our first date! Okay 

She pushes me away, “first date?”

 

“Yes,” I smiled at her, “What? You kissed me back, remember?” She’s right, I’m getting bolder.

 

I know that she tries to look for another pillow, but she ran out of it. So instead she uses her hand to hit me, “Awch!”

 

“Go, now” She pointed at the door.

 

I rest my head on the couch, making a statement of a refusal, “Only after you agree—“

 

“I don't have one” She cuts me off.

 

Eh, wait, did she just…??

 

“Now go!” She literally pushed me away from the couch.

 

I get up, and with that, I’m already the happiest person on earth, “I’ll buy you one!” I looked at her again Before I leave, “Okay?”

 

“Just go home!!!” she almost throw me with the remote, hahaha this girl.

 

“Okay, I’m leaving!” But then I forgot something, right before I open the front door.

 

“What now?” She’s still in her unfriendly mode when she saw me still hanging around the house.

 

“Wait, let me get you a drink and snacks, since you’re not allowed to move.” I come back from the kitchen, with bags of chips, glass of water and hot chocolate. “Rest Well” Can't help it, I just have to peck that pink cheek a goodbye. 

 

 

 

 

 

And its only been a month since we agreed to address each other as  boyfriend and girlfriend. About a month too since our first kiss, and  last time we kissed. Because of that injury, She missed the game and the team has lost. And so, she has no other ambition but to be better on the next game.

 

The date that I’ve been looking for, is still on the waiting list. I actually have bought her the shirt, oh yeah, I bought her a pink shirt for that special event, but I know, if it's her than I just have to wait.

 

“Stop smiling, it's creepy” She pats my back. I turn around and found her standing behind the couch  where I sit. Her hair is still wet, she just took a shower, I am sure of it— wait jin, please, stop thinking!

 

“What? But I’m ten times cuter when I smile, ” I put two fingers next to my cheek, and I’m going to prove it, “Ildeohagi ileun gwiyomi, Eeldeolhagi eeneun—“

 

“ahahahahahaaha” 

 

“Why are you laughing?” Okay, now I’m confused, isn't she supposed to blush or something?

 

“Cause that was cute! ahahahahaha” She laughs again. Okay, now I’m worried… “Hahahahaha, wait here, I’m going to cook the chicken” She walks away and goes to the kitchen,

 

"I’m coming with you!”

 


 

“Can you write down the recipes for me?” I looked at how she mix all the ingredients, Like a mother, she’s beyond graceful. 

 

“Only if we trade” She doesn't even let me help. “Write down your carbonara recipe first, then I’ll write you this one”

 

“Deal!” I offer her a handshake.

 

She looked at my hand, then Laugh, “Aahahaha”

 

“What?”

 

“No, nothing” She goes back to the kitchen and I put my hand back to where it belong, my pocket.

 

Okay, that was awkward…

 

 


 

 

“What time is it?”

 

I looked at my phone, “Seven thirty…”

 

“Woah, and none of them even mind to call me!” Ah, this side of her. “Lest eats a lot and only leaves them a piece of this” She serve the chicken on the table.

 

I looked at how tempting the food is, “But there's a lot of it…”

 

“I don't care, I just want them to get their lesson” She gives me a plate and a chopstick. “Kim Seokjin, eat well” She pats my head.

 

She goes back to the kitchen. I haven't started eating cause I still keep my eyes on her, who’s now making a call to them, to the two guys that I will never match my self will. In this house, she has three roles at the same time, a daughter, a sister, and a mother. 

 

“I will not cook you breakfast! Okay?!” Ah, It must be her brother.

 

 

 

 

 

“Where is he?” I immediately asked right after She come back and join me on the table.

 

“I don't know, probably going out with his friend… or girlfriend?? Oh my god! Jin! What if my brother has a girlfriend?!” Her eyes, Widened, “He’s only a kid!”

 

The way she cherishes her family, the way she treats them, is one of the reasons why I want to stay by her side, hoping that one day I could become a part of it.

 

“He’s only a year younger than you. If he’s a kid then what are you?” I raised an eyebrow.

 

She sighed, “Well, then, I guess he’s not a kid, but… still, he has a girlfriend and that's just weird!!”

 

“And what about you? Don't you have a boyfriend?”

Wait Jin, what was that for?

 

“Oh you’re right I do—“ She paused, “Ahahaahah I do! Jin, I do! And it's you! ahahaahahahaha” She burst into a laugh, a very loud one that almost get her fall from the chair. 

 

“You okay?” She’s been laughing for almost a minute, I’m starting to worry. 

 

“Ahahahaahhahaah! Why are you so funny?!? ahahahahah”

 

Okay, I honestly think that I’m not that funny… what is up with her....

 

“Ahahahahahahaha—“ she paused, again, “ah— uh—“ and that laugh turns into a tear in a matter of second.

 

“Hey, are you okay!?” I come at her seat, kneeling while holding her right hand. “Hey?”

 

She still cries, soundlessly. “It's you, Jin, Its you, Its you! Jin! Its—”

 

“Yeah, it's me! Why?” I tighten my grip, making her to stop talking.

 

“It's you…” She looked at me, no, she glares at me, “It's you… you’re my boyfriend, right?”

 

 

“I am, I'm your boyfriend” I reach for her shoulder and hugged her, “are you okay?” 

 

“Yeah, I’m okay, I just…” she cry on my shoulder, “You know, I got a bit emotional, hahaha, sorry”. 

 

While still hugging, I stand up, making her follow me to stand and get out of her chair, “Oh, you gain some weight—” 

 

“Shut up” She nudges.

 

“Hahahaha,” I let go of the hug, but still holding onto both of her hands. “Seriously, what was that cry about?” She has already stopped crying but I’m still curious.

 

“Nothing,” She shook her head.

 

“I don't believe in cry for nothing. Moreover, its you, you only cry about football, but its definitely not about football so—“

 

“Jin I like you,”

Eh?

“I really do”

 

Come to think of it, this is actually the first time she said it to me.

“I know—“

 

 

“No you don’t,” She squeezes my hand, “I like to the point where I don't even know why I like you, you know? get it? no?”

 

“Really?” Oh my god, what is wrong with her? Why did she turn into this ball of cuteness??

 

She nods.

 

“Good, it goes the same with me” Is she getting taller? I just realize that our eyes can now easily met. Is it a good thing or? I mean as a boy I always dreamed of having someone who I can easily tuck into my pocket, Not literally, but, you know… It's just cute, right?

 

“I still can't believe it,” She continues, “Everytime I woke up and checked on my self in the mirror, I always wonder, why? why me?”

 

Woah, It's weird, I can't really answer that either.

 

“ I am not a flower, I am not a princess. I don't have aegyo and I’m… and that's It. But like, aren't those three is the main essence of your ideal type?”

 

Wait… wait…. “Who said so?!”

 

“Taehyung…”

 

Heh?! Since when did she got to be friends with Taehyung?!. “Wait, when did he told you that?”

 

“Long— long time ago, I guess? Before summer—“

 

wait 

 

a

 

minute.

 

Before Summer?! 

 

“But that's like a year ago, before—“

 

Before I got even to like you.

 

“If its about a competition, then I won,” She chuckles, “JIn, I liked you first”

 

“You did?!” I startled.

 

She nods again, “I did, I like you since the first time I met you. Well, kinda, you know—“ Ah again and again, not able to give me a full story about something. “But like, you know— so like, yeah— I asked Taehyung, about my chance on you, and he said ‘that's not going to happen’ ” she chuckled, “And so yeah, I only liked you for a week, or so—”

 

I fisted, “Kim Taehyung….”.

 

“ahahahahaha, Seriously, ever since then, I never got my hopes high for you” She put her hands on my back, and hide her face on my shoulder, “Those word stays in my head, always keeping me conscious." She sighed, " Do you realize that no one actually believed that we dated? Do  you see how many girls who still waging their tails on you every morning in front of the school? Do you know how much I hate my self for being sweaty and probably stinks whenever we got to walk home together? do you know—“

 

And here I thought I was the only person who wanted this to work out, who take this relationship seriously.

 

But it turns out that you’re just like the old me. Too awkward to be honest

 

I don't know any of those, I’m so sorry. 

 

 

I put my hand on her face and caress her temple. Play a little with her baby hair, making her to stop saying those ugly truths. A part of me just wants to make her heart flatters, like what she always did to me without even trying. And the other part of me is just trying to cover up the guilt that I am not ready for. The guilt of not noticing the person whom you loved the most feeling uneasy.

 

 

And again, If only looks matters, then she’s not my ideal. To be in a group of people who all looks like a prince, there are plenty of girls wanting to be our princesses. But I, who happened to be the oldest prince, choose to fall for a different kind of princess.

 

 

 

A princess from the heart. The kind one, and the humble one. The considerate one, and the thoughtful one. The one who puts her a game on everything, the one who never wanted to make the others worry. The one who makes me realize that, being the ideal is not really matter once she already got your heart beats faster than the clock.

 

 

 

“I don't need an ideal type, I don't need a cinderella who walks around in the hallway” from the temple, my fingers slides a bit to the cheek, “I only need you who makes me feel like the happiest guy in the world just by running around the field with your hair tight up, or by just yells at your brother like before”. 

 

She can finally have the courage to look at me in the eye.

 

“You know what’s funny? I try my best to be Eren or Ronaldo—“

 

“No, don’t,” She giggled.

 

“Then it goes the same with you” I lean forward, our forehead meets, and so do our eyes, “You’re not the world definition of a princess, you’re my definition of the princess”

 

I lean closer to her, and this time, every inch of our face meets. Gently, we become one with the heat that ran through our body. Feeling her heartbeat, its been awhile since the last time I hear it. My hand needs to be placed somewhere, and it chooses to curl up under her shirt. Rubbing her back as it continues to make her give up on me, making her jump on my waist and follow my leads. 

 

My lips move from where it should be placed, going through her neck and got to taste a bit of it;

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

And for her to rest on my shoulder instead of the bus window when she felt tired, I feel useful. And also happy, got to see her face from upclose, its been awhile. “Jin,” She mutters.

 

“Oh, I thought you were asleep”. I hold her hands. 

“No, I werent, I can’t,” She sighed. “Sorry for borrowing your shoulder” She tilt her head to the other side and leans on the window. 

 

“Don't be sorry, aren't you the one who said that I have a broad shoulder?” and now it's my turn to rest my head on her shoulder, “Yours is comfy too, but, I bet that is not as comfy as mine”. She chuckled and nudges. “So is it official?”

 

“What's official?”

 

“We, I mean, we did kissed sometimes ago, but—“

 

“Please don't talk about it,” She pushes me away, That hurts a bit, but I know that it's only because she’s very shy about this kind of thing.

 

“Okay, I won't. But seriously, can I call you my girlfriend?” I can't believe that I’m no different than her. I can feel my cheek blushing outrageously.

 

“Do you have to?” She mumbles.

 

“I don't know, maybe? I mean, I just don't want anyone to get near you” I mumble, “Well, if i’m going to be a boyfriend then I’m going to be the possessive one” I chuckles.

 

“Hahaha, but you don't have to worry about that, ” she brushes my face away with her hands.

 

“Oh, I don't think so, Do you think I plan my self to fall for you?” I hold on her hand. “I don’t. And so just in case—“

 

“If that tittle will make you happy then I’m okay with it,” Oh so now she can be straightforward? This is dangerous…

 

“I’m only happy when you’re happy”

 

“Okay” She leans on me, “So what’s a girlfriend and a boyfriend job?”

 

 I laugh at it, “Don't tell me that you never have a boyfriend before?”

 

“What if I said yes…” She looked up, gazes at me.

 

“It will be ten times cuter! Omo! Since when did you start to fill your leadership charm with aegyos??” I her hair, “there's no job, its... Its.. How do I explain it to you…”

 

“How about instead of explaining it, you show it to me?” She pokes on my cheek, “But like, can you show me something else beside kissing and those stuffs that shown on the drama”

 

“Ahahahahahaahahahha” We both laugh at it, To me, This is awkwardly funny. “Of course I can! I’m not a ert. I’ll show it to you!”

 

 

 

 


“Hey,” And the next thing happens is that we both already laid on the couch. She still wrapped around my arms. “I know that you have a sweet tooth, but too much sugar is not good either”

 

She gets rid of my hands, move away from me and gets up, leaving me alone on the couch. I can see a glimpse of her burning face. Okay, did I say something wrong— 

 

“Ouch!!” It's been a while since someone throw a pillow on my face.

 

“Go home, now” She said nonchalantly.

 

Why Do I feel happy all of a sudden? This scene sure brings back memory. “But who’s going to finish the chicken? We were too busy—“  And suddenly my mouth is now stuffed with the chicken.

 

“Then I’ll just pack some chicken for you” She cutely fakes a smile and goes to the kitchen.

 

"But your lips taste better" Huft, I have a hate and love relationship with this naughty side of me. 

 

"Eat well, Kim Seokjin, Eat Well". I can only hear her voice, but I bet she's now blushing on the kitchen.

 

She goes back to the living room and actually brought a box of chicken. "That's a lot.." I looked at it.

 

"Share it with the other boys" She throws the box on me, "Bye. See you later"

 

 

 

 

"And by later you mean tomorrow?" I still stay on the couch, "Tomorrow is Saturday and you finally have a free time, let's go on that date"

 

"Does it have to be tomorrow?" She sighed, "I don't feel like I want to look at you at anytime soon"

 

"Is it because now you can only see my lips?" I just have to say it, I just have this guilty pleasure of looking at her shy face. "Ouch," And one last pillow, got to hit me again.

 

"Bye, Kim Seokjin" She gets up and drag me to the door. "See you tomorrow"

 

 

She closed the door, and I even got to hear the locked sound.

 

 

This is unfair, everything about her is cute.